[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >be black >sitting in doctor's office >full
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: latest[1].jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>be me
>be black
>sitting in doctor's office
>full house
>not enough seats to go around
>see some old white lady standing up
>get up and walk over to her and offer her my seat
>she declines
>"o-oh ok"
>go back and sit down
>some guy walks out of the office offering people chairs
>fucking bitch accepts a chair from him
I was so humiliated. And fucking pissed. Ugly racist bitch its not like the fucking chair i sat in is contaminated.
>>
>>28617051
in situations like this, I think it's best to not assume racism immediately and give others the benefit of the doubt.
Perhaps she didn't want to have someone else stand on account of her, perhaps she thought she was being nice to you?
You did a good thing offering your chair though
>>
>offering a white lady a seat in the colored section
>>
>>28617148
For the record Im in Alabama, so there's a good chance it was based on racism. And everyone was fucking watching. I haven't been this humiliated in long fucking time. Im probably gonna get PTSD from that. Lesson learned. Never offer ANYTHING unless to white people.
>>
>>28617051
She might have changed her mind after you sat back down but not want to bother you. She might have not wanted you to lose your seat but she actually wanted to sit down and took the seat when the dude offered them(I assume he was giving out plastic chairs and so not losing his spot right) She might have underestimated how long she would have to spend standing and so when the second man offered her a chair she took anticipating more standing. There is no reason to just assume racism in this situation. Frankly it's normie tier.
Also, you're literally complaining about not having to give up your seat. Fag. If she had made you give up your seat BECAUSE you were black it would be more justifiable. But you literally wanted to give up your seat and were turned down and that's what you're mad about. Calm down dude.
>>
>>28617240
*unless its life threatening to white people
>>
>>28617242
Im complaining because I went out of my way and offered her an act of charity and she just shot it down in front of a bunch of people watching who were probably expecting her to except it. Declining like that not only subverted my expectations, but everyone else in that fucking room. That probably thought the outcome was fucking hilarious.
>"Like, omg tracy, some nigger at the doctors office today offers his seat to some lady and she told him to sit the fuck down! hahahaha and he slumped back into his seat all sad and stuff!
>"Like oh my gawd Becky thats hilarious! What a dumb nigger hahahaha!"
>>
>>28617325
dude, I understand how you feel about existing in public situations. i fucking hate doing anything in public, every action I do makes me feel self conscious. but I guarantee you that you are over thinking this.
I guarantee you that the old lady didn't think twice about choosing to stand up, nor did anyone else in the room care. I know in Alabama it might be common for people to be racist towards you, but this kind of thinking, it's destructive. It encourages the exact kind of mindset you are trying to prevent
>>
File: CXMNR1FWEAAhRCp[1].jpg (6 KB, 200x210) Image search: [Google]
CXMNR1FWEAAhRCp[1].jpg
6 KB, 200x210
>>28617411
The sooner I get over it the sooner I can join Black Lives Matter movement and make sure black frogposters everywhere won't have to suffer awkward public situations caused by racism ever again. Next time, that bitch will be the one offering ME a seat and then Ill tell her to sit her white wrinkly ass down.
>>
>>28617325

I love autistic blackbots
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.