[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you accept the fact that attraction for women is literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 480x480
How do you accept the fact that attraction for women is literally all social status, and despite what they say about good men etc they just care about a few traits like looks, money, popularity?
>>
>faulting women for wanting men who can provide good genes, money and a good role model for their children
>>
In the olden days she would rather be the mistress of a rich man than date you. Nothing has changed
>>
>>28617016
I don't believe it because it's a dumb lie that virgins made up.
>>
>>28617904
>good role model for children

if women truly want that then why do they fuck niggers at the drop of a hat?
>>
>>28617959
because nigger music and to rebel against their parents.
>>
>>28617944

How many astronauts do you think get rejected B
>>
I realized that it's not all like that.
Women want guys that are dudes. That have a dick and want to fuck. No big deal.
If you spend the whole day on a website talking about virginities and making a huge deal out of sex, you're gonna repel women naturally. We act like we either don't want to fuck or don't have any balls to them.
In fact, most women wish we were normal so we could fuck them. That's why they hate us.
>>
>>28617016
Women wanting looks and money isn't terrible(although it isn't modest or humble)
It's the women that preach about how looks and money isn't everything. Then, they toss out those opinions and believes in an instant over something like common interest, or a guy with good personality.
Hypocrisy, a huge problem that some women is unaware of.
>>
>>28618600

This. Women just want men that aren't raging pussies.
>>
>>28618600
they hate us because we don't fuck them?

huh, i thought they'll just move on. like who gives a shit about one random dude shitposting on /r9k/ or /b/
>>
>>28618758
>implying women don't want a bf that has some qualities from her bf-checklist
>>
>>28618834
only the top males of course not just any guy.
>>
>>28619039
so males from /r9k/ are top males? i guess they could be if they tried..
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.