[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys my new roommate does weed and I'm scared shitless the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1460943181874.jpg (62 KB, 1024x689) Image search: [Google]
1460943181874.jpg
62 KB, 1024x689
Guys my new roommate does weed and I'm scared shitless the cops will burst our door down any minute.

I'm black and my parents taught me never to associate myself with anyone who does drugs because I would be sent to jail with them.

Please help me.
>>
>>28616524
>>28616524
You have to report crimes or else you are abetting and therefore are an accessory to the crime.

If the landlord or neighbour smells your weed and calls the cops you're both going to be arrested.

You have to protect yourself and report him now.
>>
File: tumblr_nsx6sgGNwP1udwanoo1_400.jpg (5 KB, 252x161) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsx6sgGNwP1udwanoo1_400.jpg
5 KB, 252x161
>>28616524
turn him in family
>>
>>28616582
>>28616578
Won't everyone think I'm a sheltered, tattletale cunt though?
>>
>>28616524

Snitches get stitches family

>being black
>not knowing that
>being a bitch
>>
>>28616629
Do you value your freedom or reputation more? I doubt you have much of the latter if you're posting here and there are no chinese cartoons in jail.
>>
>>28616657
You're right. I hope he doesn't kill me for telling the landlord tomorrow. I hear white stoners are very violent.
>>
>>28616629
No. Who will know? It's not like the cops will say "We are here based on a tip from your room mate". You just act surprised and they'll think it was a landlord or neighbour.
>>
>>28616524
if you are white you have literally no reason to worry.
white people are not arrested for weed, its great. i have literally seen people smoking in front of officers and they were not even reprimanded. i dont smoke myself but i can tell you recreational use will never get you into trouble

this will be a good education about how the law operates, you have no reason to worry

that said, while you have nothing to worry about re: the cops, weed can still be harmful and its gross so you should make sure he is not smoking in your room too much
>>
>>28616827
whoops im retarded didnt see you were black.
ignore this you are fucked i guess
>>
>>28616827
OP said he was black idiot
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.