[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bi-Daily reminder that this faggot is not one of us. Do not let
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: hack.png (2 MB, 1600x1362) Image search: [Google]
hack.png
2 MB, 1600x1362
Bi-Daily reminder that this faggot is not one of us. Do not let him post here or give him attention.

>on YouTube and Instagram
>in with MDE and other YouTuber normies
>has friends
>gets BTFO'd by true robots often
>is an obnoxious wannabe chad
>is not a NEET

Don't fall for this faggot's games. I know some of you like him, but stop. He and all the other tripfags can fuck off of this board.
>>
>>28616363
he's an obnoxious little underage faggot
>>
and here you are, giving him attention. nice.
>>
Who gives a fuck? This isn't even worth bringing attention to.
>>
>>28616363
>>28616689
You aren't part of the problem, you are the problem.
>>
>>28616363
Gas the tripfags

Anonymous wars now
>>
In with MDE? What is he doing joining them?
>>
When will Nagasaki forbid tripshits on this board? Or even better, when will he simply delete this board?
>>
>>28616815
He is not in with anyone, the OP is him, this is just another cry for attention, he wants people to be talking about him
>>
You should add
>has had a girlfriend
To the OP
>>
>>28616857
>Or even better, when will he simply delete this board?
Just the thought of this is beautiful. Imagine how much the guys on wizardchan will cry when their board gets flooded with /r9k/ exiles.
>>
>>28617354
stfu stop talking about wizardchan
>>
>>28617631
No you stfu and stop talking about normies
>>
>>28617631
>tfw if you went to wizardchan there would be no more non-virgins and people with girlfriends to whine about

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU EVEN WANT THAT? The point of this board is to bitch and whine and contribute nothing. That place has content. Not just threads about how you'll never satisfy a woman with your small penis. Why the fuck would anyone ever want to go there?
>>
File: 1445772779207.png (685 KB, 774x1032) Image search: [Google]
1445772779207.png
685 KB, 774x1032
I'd just like to drop in and say anyone who doesn't understand this thread was made by him is a very stupid individual, and considering the ratio of those enlightened and those unbeknownst, /r9k/ is generally very stupid.
>>
>>28617678
You clearly have never been there. Will get out of this thread tho, bye.
>>
>>28617771
Been there and it makes me want to blow out my brains. I guess that counts as empathizing with them?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.