[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine if all males suddenly dissapeared and humanity would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1462378431231.jpg (19 KB, 402x604) Image search: [Google]
1462378431231.jpg
19 KB, 402x604
Imagine if all males suddenly dissapeared and humanity would an entirely female species. What would happen?
IMO
Sci fi and fantasy would die off.
Adult virginity would cease to exist
Nobody would have unpopular or wierd interests, worldview, opinions, etc. due to female instinct to conform and follow social trends
Lack of social darwinism since females have no concept of having to compete to get a mate.
Only casual, mobile, console and MOBA games would continue to exist.

Anything else that I've missed?
pic unrelated
>>
>>28616310
>Adult virginity would cease to exist
>all males suddenly dissapeared

are you retarded?
>>
da fuck? the world would collapse in on its self.
eventually after technology and civil services had failed, the animal population would begin to wreak havoc.
women are scared of spiders and mice and shit, imagine a bear or a cougar running up on them.
it'd be like shooting fish in a barrel.
>>
Within a week the power grid is down. Water system even less. Not that it matters since all food would be gone in 3 days. It would be funny to watch. Women are so incompetent it defies all logic. I'm amazed they remember how to breathe without a man to remind them, and then show them how because they try to breathe underwater or something gay like that.
>>
>>28616310
>console and MOBA

Damaged/inferior women only play those so men will pay attention to them. Without men videogames regress to angry birds and candy crush
>>
>>28616310
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y:_The_Last_Man
>>
The world would end in a matter of days because there would be no men to manipulate into doing their work.
>>
>>28616310
What a naive fucking idiot you are, without men the world goes to shit and woman start starving to death. They would be extinct in less than 100 years.
>>
http://pastebin.com/fNST9u0L
Who else posted just this link?
>>
>>28616310
http://sliders.wikia.com/wiki/Love_Gods
>>
>>28616310
>What would happen?
The world would basically grind to a halt outside of a select few women who actually know how to survive.
>>
Honestly I think if everyone stayed calm about it the world would be fine, maybe there'd be some looting for whatever reason but eh. I guess they could hope for a male baby by inseminating themselves using sperm from sperm banks
>>
>>28616310
The human race would not last to end completely, bc no reproduction obviously. But, if women could reproduce without men (so they wouldnt get exctinted) it would be a either a retarded chaotic, primitive world, or it would be just perfection. Can't really tell.
Now if women are the ones that dissapear the world would be perfect
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.