[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a 26 neet and I need a job. I have no work xp, can you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1 feeeeel.png (104 KB, 275x268) Image search: [Google]
1 feeeeel.png
104 KB, 275x268
I'm a 26 neet and I need a job. I have no work xp, can you guys give me tips on how I can "lie" on my resume? I'm looking for grocery store jobs I need help
>>
File: 1455812402019.jpg (12 KB, 255x217) Image search: [Google]
1455812402019.jpg
12 KB, 255x217
They just want to know you are going to work hard and be serious. Tell them you really need the job and you haven't been working but you are a serious person, not a fuck up, not a felon.
>>
Saying that you worked for a company that is now bankrupt is quite a good one.

So for example you could say that you worked in a blockbusters video store until they went bust.
>>
File: cig frog.png (82 KB, 650x524) Image search: [Google]
cig frog.png
82 KB, 650x524
>>28616188
>So for example you could say that you worked in a blockbusters video store until they went bust
there it is
>>
>>28616087
lmao you need to have great connections to get a job now. no hope for us types
>>
>>28616087
I don't know.

I started working when I was 15 (part-time obviously) and have never gone longer than four months without work. It's been ten years. I lost my job several months ago and cannot find a new one, and I'm about to break my unemployment record. I've applied to over 800 places, had about twenty interviews, nothing.

So I don't know where someone 26 with no resume would even start - just hope you live in a good city in a good country with family that can set you up somewhere.
>>
Just keep applying until you get lucky, that's how it is.
>>
>>28618349
what country are you from anon?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.