[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any of you that are 25+? How do you live with not having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 700x466
Are there any of you that are 25+? How do you live with not having a career or personal relationship? Is life just some sort of hell where you never move forward and slowly rot away?
>>
>>28615885
I'm union , so while my job sucks I get paid $27/h + get 10-20 hrs of OT a week
>>
>>28615885

19 here.

Is it too late to develop a career, or do I still have hope?
>>
>>28616012
that sounds perfect.
>>
>>28616040
you have hope you're a kid dude.
>>
>>28615885
25 is kind of the point in your life where if you were going to make something of yourself you would have by now.

I'm 32, I've had many jobs, I'm not college educated so I can only work at certain places.

I'm basically just rotting away.
>>
>>28616082
Overtime
>>
>>28615885
I have lots of good friends in the same situation.

If you can keep on top (or kill) your ego it's comfy at the bottom.
>>
>>28616082
Overtime. You get paid 1.5 your hourly rate
>>
>>28615885

>implying I don't have a career

kek
>>
25+
Tried to get Into software development
Never happened
Maybe work in a lab running tests
Nope
Electric engineer
Too hard
Class A driver
Plausible

Now I'm reading a few books on Real Estate investment.

I have all this knowledge and skills but no use for them. Real Estate is the best thing I'll try before just giving up and become a permanent low skilled wage slave.
>>
Just turned 25 a week ago, all that shit you mentioned, rotting, rotting, fucking rotting, no hope, only hell. Kill me pls.
>>
>>28615885
30 year-old ex-handsome dude turned bot. Haven't had a girlfriend or a job in nearly 10 years due to crippling depression and biploar disorder. Meds every morning for almost a decade and many stays in hospitals due to suicide attempts.

People want to make fun of people like me who have a mental disorder/illness/whaever, and that I haven't been able to work because I relapse almost every month. I cry a lot at night.

It sucks. People have jobs, careers, houses, wives, have traveled to different countries, have cars, and I can't even keep a damn job. I'd absolutely love to get off assitance and make a shit load more money, but I feel so useless to society, since my illness exists and I always feel so inferior to everything now.

Dem feels. :(
>>
>>28615885
34, a job, around 50keuros, it's not a lot, but better than a big part of the population here. Never had a gf, kissless virgin. Thinking life is hell is something for the teens. Life is what you do with it. I choose to do the strict minimum to satisfy my family.
>>
Be 15
Have no life at all
>>
File: 1388006822366.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1388006822366.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
24, almost 25 here. Went to trade school to get a career, local economy crashed now and I couldn't get a job. Now I work some shitty labour job and send out job applications that get no reply. Basically feel like I haven't progressed since highschool.
>>
>>28616070
I'm about to be 30 and in a pretty similar situation, except I quit my job to go to college because I don't want to be stuck like this any longer.

>>28616487
Fuckin A dude, I feel this so hard. I'm not bipolar but I've got some kind of really gnarly depression and anxiety cocktail. It fucks me over so badly for shit like work and school, I'll be fine for a few months and then one day I'll just totally melt down and next thing I know I'll be up all night crying about shit that happened years ago and won't be able to leave the house for weeks on end.
>>
Keep dem sad stories going
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.