[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what if when we die, everything starts again and it is always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
what if when we die, everything starts again and it is always the same? I mean, I don't want to spend my life lurking 4chan for the eternity.
>>
You wouldn't be able to tell the cycles apart.
>>
what if this is a milionth time you're posting this? shitposter.
>>
>>28615994
how does it feel to shitpost a shitposter for the millionth time?
>>
I wish I had a chef to bring me food while I'm in bed.

>drinking fresh grape juice
Yes please.
>>
I guess I'll post this now and for all eternity

pretty cool if you think about it
>>
Impossible. For starters, where do "you" start and where do you end?

You're a new being everytime you wake up.

No one is keeping track of who you think you are (your ego), so there is literally nothing to cycle back into when you die. You aren't one thing, you're a collection of moving pieces that is constantly being influenced by all other moving pieces. There isn't a unique "you", that's a social meme

Your theory is fucking retarded.
>>
>>28616438
your atheism is cancer
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.