[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pathetic Fembot Feels Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: 1421561517674.png (25 KB, 602x748) Image search: [Google]
1421561517674.png
25 KB, 602x748
>bullied by my mother's white boyfriend on and off for 8 years
>bullied by females until 3rd grade, bullied by males until 11th grade
>bullied by 99% of every male teacher
>male teachers would record me when my autism kicked in and laugh
>would be used to make the rest of the class laugh with their jokes
>was hated by an entire freshman class for the entire school year for no reason
>male teacher once threatened me while I ate my lunch and did homework in a stairwell alone (fucking asshole FUCK)
>the only "friends" (it ended long ago) I had were a couple and I would end up sitting next to them back to back or even lay in bed with them while they made out (yes all this during school hours or field trips)
>always stayed home, always alone, always isolated
>every day I told myself that today would be different and that I would try to change, but I never could (turns out I had legitimate autism fuck)
>still live at home, dismissed from Uni from my dream major/lost scholarship(not my fault not on purpose), work as a wagecuck
>mother only stopped being abusive as soon as I visited the doctor for a diagnosis
>even with all the shit I was always trying to help people have better lives or trying to make their lives easier
>would never want anybody to suffer the way I do

I fucking hate normies.
>>
>>28615769
dear "fembot" maybe you are a big bitch, maybe you are the problem, all those people maybe are right about you
>>
>>28615769
That sounds miserable. Where do you live? I want to think it's some intolerant backwater shithole but then it could probably be anywhere.

Have you gotten any therapy and working on coping skills since your diagnosis? I hope so, because you sound intelligent enough to benefit from it.
>>
>>28615769
>bullied JK to 12th grade
>bullied by my mom and dad from birth to now
>bullied by 4chan every time I post
>don't speak to anyone else
>>
>>28615769
I would date you anon. What do you look like?
>>
>parents drug addicts
>bullied all through middle school
>bulled halfway through highschool
>become somewhat normal
>was super fat, semi ugly, didnt know how to do makeup, frizzy crazy hair
>fail out of college/run out of money
>wage slave but work 100% by myself
>lose weigh, learn how to do hair and makeup. look semi normal. personality still the same and sperg out all the time.

bleeehhhhhhhhh. on the outside i look normal (i think??) but on the inside im pretty fucking autistic. i hide in my house all day desu~
>>
People who reek of insecurity are easily bullied by those who won't hesitate to step on others to elevate their own confidence and status.

It's a vicious cycle where if you are bullied once by an asshole, you'll emit insecurity, which will attract more bullies.

It can get better, but not without effort and a doze of therapy. I suggest meditation followed by psychedelics. But first of all: get a friend.
>>
childhood
>suicidal thoughts since I was ~4 or 5
>get pulled out of class in 1st grade to take an IQ test 147 IQ
>parents never let me go over to friends' houses
>can't get along with anyone anyway because I communicate on a different level (not better or superior necessarily, just different)
>no real friends
>spend all my time in my own head

adolescence/teenagerhood
>insecure and depressed
>become a raging bitch pseudointellectual female "nice guy" with a relentless superiority complex
>alienate all of my "friends"
>bad relationship with family
>still want to kill myself all the time
>ugly
>guys ask me out or call me attractive as a joke (lol!)

late teenagerhood/young adulthood
>first and only bf
>ruin it because I'm insecure about literally every girl he has so much as spoken to in the past, including those he met before me
>2 year relationship, part of it long-distance while I'm at college, breaks up with me over a text message right before final exams and proceeds to block off all contact with me for ~1 year
>spend first two years of college going through the worst depressive period of my life
>still super ugly
>to top it off, my best friend is 10/10 stunning and whenever we go out I am invisible
>>
>>28616709
now
>medicated for depression
>medication doesn't make me less depressed, just makes me more manic which helps me bring my GPA back up and succeed in academic and extracurricular endeavours
>medication also helps destroy my appetite
>stop eating
>lose ~20 pounds
>now underweight
>take care of my skin, keep skipping meals (adjusted to meds by now, but now have enough self-control for a mild ED lol)
>now I look pretty
>guys pay attention to me but I hate all of them because of my past
>every weekend I come home, drink a ton, cry a lot, try to kill myself or cut myself, recover Sunday, rinse, repeat

so all in all perhaps I am a success story, but I have never been able to truly relate to even one person in my entire life and I never will

probably will end up killing myself
>>
>>28616745
Chad Brochill PhD(Broscience) here

Do you get a lot of sunlight?

This isn't a bullshit question either, I cured my depression with sunbathing and that's no shit either.

Vitamin D is incredible good for your body, Sunlight can fix almost every single conceivable problem your body can have.

Maybe you should give it a go
>>
File: what-9.jpg (422 KB, 700x800) Image search: [Google]
what-9.jpg
422 KB, 700x800
>>28615769
Where do yo work?
>>
>>28616745
>>every weekend I come home, drink a ton, cry a lot, try to kill myself or cut myself, recover Sunday, rinse, repeat
>probably will end up killing myself
>so all in all perhaps I am a success story
Really? I mean, you're functional enough for school at least. But you desperately need help. Somehow you have to learn to love yourself, to care for yourself beyond a physical level. I wish I could tell you how.

>I have never been able to truly relate to even one person in my entire life and I never will
I'm not seeking to refute what you've said about communicating on a different level, because I do understand that, but this estrangement may have more to do with the severe emotional issues that have plagued you since your earliest years. If that's the case then it may be something that can, with time, change.
>>
>>28616745
I'm only replying to you because you said you're pretty now

How pretty?
>>
>my orbiters didn't buy me everything on my wish list
>Chad didn't call back
>only got a $2/hr raise for the blowjob I gave my boss

Fuck how much must I suffer?
>>
File: 1423861285423.jpg (44 KB, 634x473) Image search: [Google]
1423861285423.jpg
44 KB, 634x473
>>28616289
New York City
I've been vehemently trying to get my authorizations for a neuropsych and counselors so I can fix my life.

>>28615950
When i asked people why they didn't like me they either said because everyone else was doing it or because they thought I was mentally retarded.

I never aggressed anybody unless it was when they bothered me first.

I've had HS classmates draw a penis in sharpie on my forehead while I was sleeping or hide my important documents with my papers in it.

>>28616745
I'm happy for you anon. Great job. Maybe I can follow suit (excluding the prettyness, I already worked out to lose weight and became more ugly)
>>
>>28616811
>Get sunburn
>Need more vitamin d to fix it
>Get skin cancer
>Need more vitamin d to fix it
>>
>>28615769
if you want another girl to talk to, maybe to let out any feelings or make conversation with, i can give you my email. how old are you by the way?
>>
File: Ai_2.jpg (21 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
Ai_2.jpg
21 KB, 512x288
>stacey mum tries to turn me into stacey
>doesn't work so she becomes verbally abusive
>she has hit the wall so she takes it out on me
>pulls my hair all the time
>one day cuts my hair out of rage because she fried hers
>dad just straight up ignores me
Grew up to be tomoko tier, never got horribly bullied but I moved a lot making it hard to have friends. Ended up dropping out at 15 when my mental illness got really bad, now I'm on NEETbux living in this psych ward kind of thing and the only attention from men I get are from old men or junkies.
>>
>>28616811
>sunlight
lol I wish it were that simple

it's sweet of you to be concerned, but I get plenty of sunlight and started taking vitamin D (ohohoho) every day a while ago and it never helped. my father has suffered from depression and anxiety for decades so I'm more inclined to think it's something genetic. either way, I'm not interested in getting "better", whatever that means

>>28616871
Not interested in "loving myself", that never gets anyone anywhere. I attribute all of my success to my self-hatred

>enstrangement
I don't particularly care to form human connections, either, I just don't connect with others (though they connect with me)
actually it's kind of alarming how many people confide in me, I guess I'm a good listener? but my parents don't even know that I drink, and everyone in my personal life either believes I am mentally healthy OR getting better, which clearly is not the case if I go home every weekend and try to slice my wrists open with a paring knife or choke myself

the only psychiatrist I went to (one session, just so I could get my medication) told me I have schizoid tendencies, which I looked up and apparently that means that human personal connections are just not my thing. for some reason this seems to offend other people

I don't see a problem with the way I am right now, i get things done. but again, thank you for your concern

>>28616888
lol I'd say above average without makeup, which is good because it grosses me out to wear things on my face.

I'm just generically goodlooking (straight nose, big eyes, hollowed cheeks, etc.) so there's nothing really interesting about how I look
>>
>>28616427
Sounds like you've made a lot of progress, but your next challenge is going to be to put yourself out there more and get to know people-- and let them get to know you. You should think about social activities, like exercise groups or foreign language classes or something, where you can get together with people and have an excuse to interact and try something new.
>>
>>28616956
Actually, LACK of sunlight causes skin cancer, obviously you can get it if you literally bake in the sun for 12 hours straight, but staying indoors all day is incredibly bad, not to mention the possibility of rickets.

Ideally, you want to stay in the sun right up to before you start burning, UVb radiation is what causes burning, the natural warning that you've had enough sun and to go indoors, UVa causes the vitamin D production in your body, which does all sorts of chemical wonders.

this "The sun causes cancer" meme was spread by dermatologists to force people to buy suncream and skin care products that actually do a lot of harm to the body.
>>
>>28616936
thank you anon! don't work out, just skip meals. it's more effective. black coffee works wonders because it gives you energy and makes you feel nauseated at the same time, so you need even less food. I'm sure you look perfectly fine at the very least, just take care of your skin and hair and make sure you groom your eyebrows and brush/floss and exfoliate your lips and you should be fine.

>>28616956
LMAO
>>
>>28617029
>taking Vitamin D

I assume you mean the supplements?

They do nothing, completely destroyed by the immune system and digestive system. It's the same with all Vitamin supplements, the only natural way to consume vitamins is through good organic food and sunlight.
>>
>>28617033
Hmm who to believe... Doctors and facts or bioscience.

Toughie.
>>
I was bullied when i was 10 or so and later everyone laughed on me since i had no friends and cried a lot

Now in awesome lmao

BUT THE WEIGHT OF MY PAST IS STILL THERE
>>
File: js3_141.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
js3_141.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
>>28617054
Smoking and brushing your teeth also helps the hunger go away.
>>
File: image.png (47 KB, 230x221) Image search: [Google]
image.png
47 KB, 230x221
fucking roasties, all of you. get the fuck away from me before I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, YOU CUNTS ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED
>>
>>28617077
I get blood tests done fairly regularly since I am prone to becoming anemic and my vitamin D levels have been normal every time. idk

>>28617110
>smoking
considered it, but it seems like a huge waste of money. I have enough self-control to make do with just coffee

I do brush my teeth though, or else the coffee would make them look disgusting
>>
>>28617100
Also back then i used to go to school with unwashed clothes and dirty hair and other girls commented on that a lot. And in the school trip they used me as a lamb so even more people got to hate me GODFUCKING DAMN LMAO THIS IS WHYI HATED SCHOOL

Anyways in ok now thanks for the space
>>
>>28617095
Doctors and facts?

What facts exactly are you speaking of?

the facts that say "Sunlight bad! Skin cream good! Stay inside, get rickets, it's good for you?"

Or ACTUAL facts that show that exposure to sunlight cures all manners of illnesses and disease as well as many mental disorders.

Yeah, you're right. It is a toughie.

By all means, if you want to get skin cancer, be my guest and stay in your room all day
>>
>>28617026
your mom fucked up your hair because she fucked up hers and didn't want you to be prettier?

that's hot
>>
>>28617029
>I attribute all of my success to my self-hatred

Probably one of the biggest driving forces for change in a person. Not particularly healthy over the long term, as I'm sure you've realized by now. It does get a little better over time though. You start to see the positives more frequently.
>>
>>28616427
Aside from your parents, you sound a lot like me. Learned how to look normal, but still socially inept. I can only have quick chats with store associates but can't make friends
>>
File: 1436324106942.gif (652 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1436324106942.gif
652 KB, 500x600
>>28617054
Thanks for the advice, I kind of gave up on my skin after years of acne medicine. I don't have acne problems anymore besides here and there and the scarring. I'm already skinny, I'm just ugly because of the way my face/body are shaped, and various crooked parts on my face. Can't really change that.

My main goals right now are getting back on a career path and moving out. Relationships won't get me anything but disappointment (guaranteed to be cheated on in this horrible society of YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE and cuckoldry). I never really cared about relationships, only friendships. I used to dream about having roommates and going on vacations with friends. I've always wanted to live with a good female friend, I always dreamed of making enough money so my friends wouldn't have to pay a lot of rent, I really wanted to just be so nice to and with someone platonically. Just thinking about all the goals I had makes me tear up.

Why are people so fucking vile.
>>
>>28617077
Not who you're replying to, but I started taking D3 and it made me feel tired (like how I feel if I spend a few hours in the sun) and improved my acne.
>>
>>28617029
>Not interested in "loving myself", that never gets anyone anywhere.
There's a difference between merely telling yourself that you're great, and having genuine compassion for oneself in the way that you would for a close friend, or a child that you were trying to raise.

>I guess I'm a good listener?
Most people like to talk about themselves. When you have no self present to talk about, it gives others ample space in which to do so.

>I don't see a problem with the way I am right now, i get things done.
Getting things done is all well and good, but how can you not see a problem with what is very clearly your own suffering and misery? With resignation to suicide? That is, objectively, a problem. Even if it's a secret, so that none may remind you of this.

I have some schizoid personality features myself and I have an idea of what it's like to abandon yourself and lose touch with part of yourself. Keeping it cut off from the rest of the world allows you to feel safe and secure and to function, yet at the same time the selective isolation you subject yourself to is destructive, crippling, and miserable. I sure as hell don't have an answer to that quandary, but I do think acknowledging this behavior and its effect on you is the first step in any kind of solution.
>>
>>28616936
Which hs did you go to? Some of the schools in nyc can get really bad..well middle school too...
>>
>>28617166
I think health is kind of overrated, honestly

health = complacency

and when it doesn't, health = that granola "I go on hikes and read entry-tier philosophy in pretentious coffee shops that draw shitty pictures in the coffee and my parents are upper middle class and I eat ~organic food~ and all of my instagram picture captions are 500 fucking words long and I have ~meaningful tattoos~!!" like no thanks I don't want any part of that at all it's repulsive

health doesn't get you anywhere and it doesn't get you anything. I'd rather be like this than be healthy and "happy" and settled down with a nice boyfriend whom I will eventually marry and have two children with and maybe a dog and then live the rest of my life being tied down by these mediocre people and eventually becoming mediocre myself

>>28617261
I am very convinced you're being too hard on yourself. if you look at "pretty girls" you'll realize that a lot of them aren't anything extraordinary. how is your body shaped, out of curiosity?

I hope you find a good female friend! people are sometimes vile, and I don't think I'm the best person to say anything on this subject because I don't like people but try being your own best friend first. you shouldn't attach any part of your happiness to something external, especially not something autonomous and unpredictable like another person
>>
any pathetic fembot want to be my gf
>>
What is this bullshit thread? Is OP really crying because she got teased years ago and now is being hit on by guys?

This is so much better than most of us here.

GTFO you whiny bitch.
>>
>>28617418
t. misogyny pro
>>
>>28617299
>There's a difference between merely telling yourself that you're great, and having genuine compassion for oneself in the way that you would for a close friend, or a child that you were trying to raise.
I don't feel that compassion though, just a tiring/annoying obligation
and I do not want to raise any children, I don't have the time nor patience for that

>Most people like to talk about themselves. When you have no self present to talk about, it gives others ample space in which to do so.
EXACTLY
all I do is echo back what people are saying, and they're okay with that, and somehow that makes me their soulmate

>suffering and misery
I honestly don't know anything except this, and I'm fine with that because I don't know what it is that I'm missing out on. does an impoverished person in a third-world country feel upset because of no access to internet or a television? I don't think so

>objectively a problem
ehhhh I mean, what defines a "problem"? that's pretty subjective. for me, a problem is something that inhibits my productivity and self-development

I don't want a "solution", I don't think this is a problem in the first place (with all due respect). I finally like the way I am now and I'm comfortable with it
>>
>>28617432
It is now misogynistic to dislike that someone is bragging when your life is much worse
>>
>>28617444
It's now misogynistic to slight any woman in any conceivable way.
>>
>>28616745
what meds are you on? my meds just make me more hungry and gain weight and more depressed
>>
>>28617461
>>28617444
my life is bad so you have no right to complain about your problems
>>
>>28617492
wellbutrin! It's a godsend. pretend like your depression makes you sleep too much. they don't give it to insomniacs

>>28617444
I don't disagree with you here anon, it can be frustrating. have you posted in the thread yet?
>>
>>28617461
When she Alters her past so that she came home from school with bloody noses and black and eyes then she can come here and bitched about her childhood but all I see right now is a whiny little cunt
>>
>>28617497
Kindly fuck yourself
>>
>>28616319
Talk to me robot(fembot?)
>>
>>28617438
>and I do not want to raise any children, I don't have the time nor patience for that
I wasn't suggesting you should, just that the attitude required for it is the one that one needs toward oneself: that of understanding and acceptance, but also discipline and occasionally 'tough love.'

>all I do is echo back what people are saying, and they're okay with that, and somehow that makes me their soulmate
Most of the time people don't actually want to know you, they just want to see themselves in someone else and feel comforted by the familiarity.

>I'm fine with that because I don't know what it is that I'm missing out on
You don't need to pay the slightest attention to the subjective experience of suffering or misery to grasp that they are negative states which impact the physiological and psychological functioning of individuals severely.

>for me, a problem is something that inhibits my productivity and self-development
There is no greater inhibition of either of these than suicide. You're likely to find that alcoholism inhibits them as well, as you continue with this lifestyle.

>I finally like the way I am now and I'm comfortable with it
I'm not sure many people would share this opinion but I think I can understand that. There are worse ways to live. Even so I hope this one doesn't destroy you before you're in a position to reevaluate and change it.
>>
>>28617304
It was a technical school full of mainly hispanics, don't want to name it because of anonymity

>>28617342
it's sort of apple shaped, I have broad shoulders, and chestlet. no discernible features, involuntarily boyish unless I'm wearing a dress.

I used to have a good friend but abusive parenting ruined that for me. It's the worst when other people know what you go through but refuse to help and tell you to just deal with it.

>>28617418
Nowhere have I stated that I've been hit on by any men, I haven't. My life is in shambles, and trust me being constantly ridiculed mercilessly all your life, on top of any other problems I haven't mentioned, fucks you up. I haven't gone into detail, but it's not normal to be bullied every step of the way, having your things stolen, people writing on your or your things, people throwing things at you, getting sent pranks making fun of you, etc.
I mean honestly, your life isn't any worse than somebody who is homeless and missing their legs or arms, so do you think your life is automatically good?
>>
>accidentally brainwashed myself to be lesbian
>act like a pathetic beta male around girls
>bowing my head and holding doors open for them and shit

It's retarded but I've tried to like guys and it just doesn't work, I only have feelings for girls.
>>
>>28617644
That's adorable

t.all males
>>
File: 1462763350536.jpg (484 KB, 708x1000) Image search: [Google]
1462763350536.jpg
484 KB, 708x1000
>tfw ultra flat
>little to no breast tissue so I cant even get implants
>>
>>28617544
Next time you're in a dark room, I hope you stub your toe.
>>
They called you mean words Op? How horrible! And now members of the opposite sex find you interesting and attractive? How do you live in this hellish nightmare?

All I Ever Had to contend with we're broken noses bruised ribs and mine are nearly getting poked out all for my lunch money. All I have to deal with today is a low paying job, shitty home, total osolation, and complete and utter rejection from every woman I touched.

Clearly you had ot so much worse. You stuck up bitch. A day in any of our shoes would show this cunt what real pain is like.
>>
>>28617680
are you sure you're not a man?
>>
>>28617640
Some of us didnt even have the chance to get fat you miserable cunt. We were bullied with fists, not words, and on average I got 4 or 5 meals a week.
>>
>>28617765
Do you have both your arms and legs? Do you live in a home? Stop complaining because other people don't.
>>
>>28617680
>teachers would record me when my autism kicked in and laugh
>>would be used to make the rest of the class laugh with their jokes
>>was hated by an entire freshman class for the entire school year for no reason
>>male teacher once threatened me while I ate my lunch and did homework in a stairwell alone (fucking asshole FUCK)
>>the only "friends" (it ended long ago) I had were a couple and I would end up sitting next to them back to back or even lay in bed with them while they made out (yes all this during school hours or field trips)
>>always stayed home, always alone, always isolated
>>every day I told myself that today would be different and that I would try to change, but I never could (turns out I had legitimate autism fuck)
>>still live at home, dismissed from Uni from my dream major/lost scholarship(not my fault not on purpose), work as a wagecuck
>>mother only stopped being abusive as soon as I visited the doctor for a diagnosis
>>even with all the shit I was always trying to help people have better lives or trying to make their lives easier
>>would never want anybody to suffer the way I do
some of us are into flat
>>
>>28617613
>children
if I were to be allowed to raise a child, I would end up fucking it up. the point is that I have no sense of how to treat a child and I don't have the patience that is required to give one understanding and acceptance

>suffering/misery
I would disagree, since there was a brief period during which the medication did work and I was massively unproductive

>suicide/alcoholism
I mean, whatever works is good enough for me and I don't care to put in the work required to find some healthier way of managing myself

>your last point
thank you a lot of showing so much concern about me. I will be fine. this board gets a bad rep esp. with respect to how women are treated here but a lot of you are actually really sweet people, just maybe a little bitter

>>28617640
androgyny is actually super easy to make look nice (if you're thin enough obviously). look at alexa chung, her sense of style is incredible
>>
>>28617793
OP you started this. Dont come into the home of the abused and tormented whining that you were teased and that Chad didnt fuck you on high school. You had it easy, and your inability to grow is your fault and nobody elses.
>>
>>28617839
Someone's always had it worse. That doesn't invalidate the suffering of those who merely had it bad, regardless of the genders involved. Quit looking for excuses not to empathize.
>>
>>28617859
She can cry about her entitled cunt problems on reddit. 2xchromosomes is a great place to feed the hamster.

Many of us have suffered far worse and dont want to see hwr incessant bitching in our space
>>
>>28616289
>Here have my attention
>you have it worse than anybody
>I could never imagine how hard that must be
>pls be my gf
Christ man, just fuck off
>>
>>28617026
You sound hot, I bet plenty of guys outside the asylum would do you
>>
>>28617859
Christ the white knight faggots will do anything for a chance to maybe get a pic of a fat spoiled pussy emailed to them.

Being a robot is no excuse for being a pathetic little cucj you fucking shitheads.
>>
>>28617899
Then go back to tumblr, m8.
This is a public forum, anyone can come here. Dont like it? Too fucking bad.
>>
>>28617839
>Dont come into the home of the abused and tormented whining that you were teased and that Chad didnt fuck you on high school. You had it easy, and your inability to grow is your fault and nobody elses.
Right, not having your qt oneitis want to date you and getting fucked by chad is torment and abuse. If you want to spout memes go elsewhere; because only when a male gets bullied is it serious even when they don't even touch him, but if it's a woman it's her fault for not growing into a slut and using mindless sex for validation.

Yeah yeah whatever, as if I'm really going to believe all these healthy young males, who never suffer mental disorders and get full support from their families even as NEETs are actually tormented and abused. Nobody forced you to enter this thread and read any of these posts, why you think trying to act vile and ruthless just like normies makes you correct or a better person is beyond me. You're just like the rest of them. If you care so much about Chad go suck his dick.
>>
>>28616745
>try to kill myself every week
Translation: I took 4 tylenol and cried myself to sleep
>>
>>28616709
>has had a bf
Here you are, guys. The fembot fallacy.
>>
>>28617954
See
>>28617930

Fucking cucks and attention whores ruin this board :(
>>
>>28617980
She's an attention whore coming here for validation. Safe to say shes ugly as fuck IRL with a personality to match so she has to look here.

It would be funny if it werent so pathetic..... Oh what the hell, I'll laugh anyways
>>
>>28617930
this thread isn't even asking for males to reply, it's asking for other females to reply. don't even know why you're mad

>>28617980
>1 girl in the thread has had a bf
>the others haven't
>BABBBCCYYY :bbbbbbbbbbbb BENIS!!! my 1 person legitimate study!!!
>>
>>28617973
lol no I think it would be pretty hard for me to OD on Tylenol (dealt with chronic pain problems for ~2 years so I took the absolute max allowed dosage of Tylenol basically every day)
>>
File: afaf..png (50 KB, 305x359) Image search: [Google]
afaf..png
50 KB, 305x359
>>28615769
howd the teacher threaten you wtf?
>>
>>28618024
>girls become tripfags
>get tons of attentions nobody tells them to leave
>anonymously post in a controlled thread meant for many
>WAHHH WAHH AATTENTION WHORE

>It would be funny if it werent so pathetic..... Oh what the hell, I'll laugh anyways
>pathetic fembot feel thread
it's like you can't read
>>
>>28618040
So how utterly retarded do you have to be to try killing yourself every week and still be alive?
>>
>>28617908
you do realize normalfags come to this board and can't even fathom what it's like to be a kissless virgin beta male?
>>
>>28617908

i think you meant to say that last bit to >>28616360 right or is it just me?
>>
>>28618072
pretty retarded or, like, just drunk idk you pick
>>
>>28618072
>girls are too pathetic they can't even kill themselves LMAO
>people should kill themselves as soon as they hit a low in life
>not wanting to live and hope
Please smooth the edge.
>>
File: Bocchi.png (207 KB, 425x1275) Image search: [Google]
Bocchi.png
207 KB, 425x1275
>>28617261
can we try being friends? im not vile i promise
i also just want a good friend
>>
File: file.png (355 KB, 408x1208) Image search: [Google]
file.png
355 KB, 408x1208
>>28618123
also i am a female
>>
>>28618111
SHE SAID that she tries to kill herself every week. I never said whether she should or not. Just tired of the attempted suicide meme. If you really wanted to kill yourself, it wouldn't be that fucking hard.
>>
These whiny slits really pissed me off. If I could get laid as easily as you bitches I would never come here.
>>
>>28618168
The whole point of my post is that she didn't want to die. There's a difference between being suicidal and actually wanting to never have existed.

If you wish you had a better life, deep down you know there's a possibility of change. You actually commit suicide when you don't even want existence anymore. You literally stop dreaming of a better life and just want death.
>>
>>28618210
If she doesn't want to die, then why would she "try to kill herself" every week? The point is that she does not try to kill herself every week, that is just ridiculous.
>>
Let's jump off the George Washington Bridge together.
>>
File: 1456702667745.gif (2 MB, 350x196) Image search: [Google]
1456702667745.gif
2 MB, 350x196
>>28618123
>>28618163
I'm not sure if I would be good enough for you, but if you want to try I will also try.
I'll leave my email [email protected] and from there can we switch to the medium of your choice.
>>
>>28618248
Because when you're suicidal you're sick in the head and think you want to die when you don't.
She may have tried, but failed. That does not mean she didn't try. She probably didn't try hard enough, but it's good she didn't.
>>
Fembots, is it just me or are normie women a million times worse than guys in terms of cruelty. Like what the fuck? Why are girls so mean? Even in fight videos, girls are way more ruthless than dudes and a hundred times more petty.
>>
>>28617928
I have very low self esteem and very little sex drive unless I'm in love with someone so that doesn't really matter, I wouldn't wanna fuck any guy either way, I want a special person. I do orbit this schizo edgyfag who lives near me but I'm too beta to ever approach him.
>>
>>28618294
Fucking white knight idiots, I swear.
>>
>>28618210
>>28618248
>>28618294
holy shit you guys OK this is what happens every weekend

>drink drink drink
>cry cry cry
>grab knife from kitchen
>try to slit wrists or thigh or something
>can't do it bc still sober enough to think about how impractical this would be
>>
>>28618325
They may be physically weak as individuals, but they use psychological/emotional warfare. It's prevalent in society as well with the crocodile tears and false accusations. They can even get men to turn against other women and men. I once pissed a female off and every single male was orbiting her so they ignored me too.
But it's shitty that women wouldn't even mind killing you deep down.
>>
>>28618378
Thats not attempted suicide. It isnt really even suicidal.

You drama queen attention whore cunt.
>>
>>28618368
You pretend as if I wouldn't defend the male with the exact same words. I am not gender bias, what I say applies to males in the same situation. Am I white knighting males too? I don't want people to be suicidal.
>>
>>28618428
I'd bet both my nuts you wouldnt you beta cuck.
>>
>>28618418
My mistake, I should have used different terms. sorry for the confusion everyone
>>
>>28618464
Go tell it to your orbiters on youtube attention whore.
>>
>>28617026
are you qt? can you describe your appearance?
>>
>>28618493
>really long wavy hair
>big brown eyes
>half asian
>redflag glasses
>short
>chestlet
>snaggletooth
>pale
>thin but slightly big thighs fml
>>
>>28618493
D cup boobs
Size 4 dress
5'6"
Tan skin
Blonde hair
Small waist with some nice hips and a tight, riund ass
>>
>>28618589
kekkity kek top funny joke
>>
File: 1452165833171.jpg (194 KB, 569x629) Image search: [Google]
1452165833171.jpg
194 KB, 569x629
I'm completely flat chested. I have less than half an inch difference between my upper ribcage and my "breasts". I've spent literally months worth of hours searching for bras online and literally the only thing that fits are children's training bras and the occasional bralette made for younger teens. If I go into a normal bra/lingerie store I either get told they don't carry anything for me, get directed to the children's area, or get told I shouldn't show my face without a super padded push up bra and chicken cutlets.

Several of my family members have had boobjobs and nearly every single one of them has done it mostly for their husband and has said it helped their marriage. The only exception is one woman who avoids talking about it as much as possible. Most were just an average b-cup and one was already busty. Literally every guy I've known that's claimed to love small breasts or "every breast that he can touch" had a lower limit of a b-cup that they were actually attracted to. That's what pretty much every guy means by small, guys refer to a-cups and below as flat and titless.

I get guys going way out of their way to tell me how unfuckable I am and busty girls alternating between "my problems are worse than your problems, but I'd never actually wanna have the chest of a ten yo boy ofc", "at least you'll never have to deal with guys hitting on you", and "you'll know they're with you purely because of your personality". I've even had my dad tell me I could go without a swimsuit top and that everyone would just think I was boy. My grandmother points out my chest literally every other time I see her. I've gotten told the usual "You'd be lucky to get raped", "The only man that would actually marry you would cheat on you with your own kids", "the only guy that would go out with you would be gay guy in denial", and etc. all said by men.
>>
>>28618525
I can only picture a cartoon character with that description.
>>
>>28618673
I get offers to help pay for boobjobs, get told to at least have the decency to pad, that I'm more like a short man than a woman, and etc. almost all by men. From strangers, family members, classmates, and even a store employee once. I'll get looks of pity and have women telling to not get sad because "at least men will never look at you in a sexual way ever" when I try things on and they don't fit in the bust.

The worst part is I can't even complain about it because no matter where I do it I get tons of cowtits bitching and saying I should never complain.

Even irl I get busty girls heading straight for me and almost instantly talking about boobs and "Oh anon you're so lucky to be titless, you'd hate being like me. The other day a guy asked for my number and said I was attractive like a huge creep. Good thing you'll never have that happen to you." or they'll come over to complain about guys staring at cleavage and usually on that same day they'll talk about how sexy their cleavage is and how to make it bigger. I'm literally flat so they obviously don't want tips, they just want to brag.

Yet if when they start saying "poor titless anon it's not all bad" and you say something like "at least I'll never have to deal with boobsweat or sagging" they get really angry and suddenly you're a huge bitch. They can say how lucky you are to not have that but when you say it it's bodyshaming? Hell they straight up tell you no man will ever be sexually attracted to you and that's fine, but agreeing with them isn't. Even just agreeing with them and saying you don't want giant tits makes them mad. Like wtf you just said I wouldn't want them and I agreed with you. Then you must be jealous and you must want tits bigger than your head no matter what.

I blame y'all for all of this. If you betas didn't worship every woman with tits they wouldn't be such attention whores that hated not having everything about them.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>>28618589
ruined ass....

soon.
>>
>>28618673
Holy shit anon, why are people so mean to you? Are you just a huge bitch or do you literally live in hell?
>>
>>28618673
>>28618730
holy fucking shit those people are so fucking savage
I'm sorry, what the fuck is wrong with people. the standards of what it means to be a woman is insane, fuck people man, sex isn't everything those porn cripple fucks
>>
>>28618746
All it takes is to be flat chested. You have your inferiority stamped across your chest and everyone loves to point it out. But I live in America if you're actually asking. 313,000 American women get boobjobs every year for a reason. And those are only new ones, not touch ups or increasing the size of existing ones.
>>
>>28618786
>the standards of what it means to be a woman is insane
Fuck off, white knight. This isn't a woman thing. Manlets share the same plight. At least some men are attracted to DFC. No woman is attracted to manlets specifically.
>>
>>28618525
Cute, want to be in a long distance relationship?
>>
>>28618730

You poor thing. What do you think of 3 inch cocks.
>>
>>28618828
"manlets" is a literal meme. short men get pussy all the fucking time.
All a man needs to do is not be a fat piece of shit, dress normal and don't be a NEET or autistic.

Nobody is going to fucking tell you that you should get leg lengthening surgery.
>>
>>28618673
>>28618730

Don't mean to be rude, but you know those girls are all bitches and stacies? Why'd you wanna be one of them?

And if you were, you most certainly would be treating men like we're all creeps and sex pests.
You absolutely would hate it if guys hit on you all the time - EVERY WOMAN DOES.
Seriously. It's the reasons guys approach people less and less now.

>I've gotten told the usual "You'd be lucky to get raped", "The only man that would actually marry you would cheat on you with your own kids", "the only guy that would go out with you would be gay guy in denial", and etc. all said by men.

Jesus christ, where are you from? Most guys I know wouldn't say shit like that... I mean, each to their own, some like 'em small and some like them big.

You live in russia or some backwards shithole were that kind of thing is acceptable to say?

Man, fuck those pricks.

I feel bad for you, I do.
But I also have an obligatory "REEE OFF MY BOARD ROASTIE" to post so...

But man, seriously, fuck those guys. They are pricks.
Tit's don't do anything for me at all, by the way. More of an ass guy anyway.
I'd probably find you cute but I'd never say it because again, women be bitches about male attention.
>>
>>28618673
>>28618730
Oh hey, I have a micropenis and C cup gyno, wanna get married?
>>
>>28618730
That sounds horrible, a/s/l?
>>
File: 1334884610677.jpg (413 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1334884610677.jpg
413 KB, 1000x750
>tfw Aldi has been out of their extra fine frozen green beans for months now

Also, I'm going to be alone forever because I'm an autist with an actual disfigured body.
>>
>>28618929
>frozen
Why not fresh?
>disfigured
Explain?
>>
>>28618891
Every manlet I've known that has been successful with women has been rich, extremely charming or had a very attractive face. If you're an average guy who happens to be a manlet, you're fucked.

Meanwhile, chestlets can get away with not being interesting or noteworthy at all and still get a decent bf as long as they're not severely mentally ill.
>>
File: tumblr_nmv4znbTbE1rkeyqzo7_400.jpg (87 KB, 400x504) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmv4znbTbE1rkeyqzo7_400.jpg
87 KB, 400x504
>>28618828
What men? 2d and pedos don't count. You know men will say anything to get laid. All that "idc about breast size" is just hot air so they don't seem "shallow. Even when they do like "small breasts" they mean average b-cups.

I'm attracted to manlets, but I'm a literal boderline midget so I guess I don't count. And all the 5'4 mexicans don't have any problems making 6 kids each here.

>>28618871
>implying babydicks aren't qt and lewd
only if you're pale though

>>28618895
I'd rather get hit on then harrassed. The closest I get to that is old black men who say I shouldn't expect anything more than a quick fuck and a few creepy af arab pedos who think I should be in school.

Also holy shit y'all are fast. All the imageboards I normally post on are so slow.
>>
Hey OP, let's kill ourselves together.
>>
>tfw not much a part of my incest baby's life

I want to be a good mom, but it makes me feel sick and is a bad reminder of the mistake.
>>
>>28618978
>What men? 2d and pedos don't count.
You'd be surprised. Personally, DFC doesn't do it for me, but I know tons of guys that fetishize that shit and aren't pedos.
>>
>>28618978
>6 kids
Where you at?
>>
>>28618963
>If you're an average guy who happens to be a manlet, you're fucked.
you don't even know what average is
most men are normal and get gfs regardless of height or weight
r9k has rotted your brain and made you believe you are the majority. this board is probably the same 3600 people posting over and over again
>>
>>28618978
>What men?

I'm >>28618895
I'm not a 2D and pedo. I'm just de-sensitised to tits. Had way too many "Lads mags" during my formative years and now tits are just... yeah, don't really do anything for me, at all.

I guess that would make me a creep... but not a pedo or anything like that.

>I'd rather get hit on then harrassed.
It's a thin line and alot of girls see "hit on" as "harassed".
Hit on once, might be fine, but how many different guys try before you just start feeling "harassed" even though each guy only bothered you once and didn't know about the others?

The fact is, you'd turn into a bitch just like every other girl does.

>The closest I get to that is old black men who say I shouldn't expect anything more than a quick fuck and a few creepy af arab pedos who think I should be in school.

First of all, that's more than any man on this board ever got, and secondly the old men, regardless of race, come from a generation where nit-picking at peoples flaws is acceptable. Holy shit like 90% of what they say is inappropriate. You can't get taking that personally.

As for the arabs... yeah, I'd say it's a cultural thing. But shit, if you go around assuming ever guy who is interested in you is some closet pedo, you're gonna be alone a long time.
>>
>>28619029
I don't mean pedo in the literal sense, I mean "hebes" and whatever y'all like to call them too. It's always either a very young looking woman or a super androgynous tomboy. Pretty much never the average adult woman that looks her age and likes feminine things. Fetishizing is also completely different than actually wanting to be in a completely monogamous relationship with someone like that. Even if a guy is okay with never seeing or touching tits ever again I'm not going to be okay with him always drooling over cowtits and leaving giant tit fap material on everything.

>>28619030
America lrn2read, but Texas if you want to be specific. What does it matter anyway, hispanics and arabs breed like rabbits no matter where they are.
>>
>>28619045

One of us. One of us. One of us. Original.
>>
>>28618952
Fresh fruits and vegetables are many times picked before they're ripe to prevent them from going bad by the time they arrive at the market, while frozen is allowed to ripen to its peak and be flash frozen. This also means that the vitamins and nutrients are given the time they need to develop and they are then trapped inside in the freezing process.

Their frozen green beans are also just incredibly delicious and crisp. They were so enjoyable that I sometimes would eat them partly frozen because it was such a refreshing snack.

My parents fattened me up to a baby walrus and by the time I understood how to care for myself, it was way too late.
My breasts are saggy like an 80 year old, stomach has a fold where you can't see my navel, inner thighs are shriveled like raisins, upper arms don't fit into the shirt size I should because there's so much loose skin and I'm completely covered in silver stretchmarks from my shoulders to my knees.
>>
>>28619111
Shit man id chill with you.
>>
>>28619105
See >>28619111

Men very bluntly saying since no one else will want me I should just fuck them since they're making a sacrifice isn't some wonderful thing. Or that I should get used to being a fucktoy because no man will ever want to go without tits in a monogamous relationship. I get mostly old men who also tell me because I'm flat chested I shouldn't expect a man at least 30 years in my age range to ever want to fuck me. And no I'm not wearing skimpy clothes or hanging out in clubs. Even 60yo fat af women get harassed all the time. The worst part of it is that it's only ever that kind, never even asking for a date even if it would be obvious it's a pick up thing. If I'm going to get harassed and have busty women tell me even the absolute bottom of the barrel wouldn't want me I'd rather get even a crude or fake compliment about my chest as opposed to an insult.

It's like the equivalent of a 600 pound tumblrina with 3ft long armpit hair telling you should just marry her because no woman would ever want you. All the while cucking you and telling how evil you are for being cis and not voting for bernie. It's not something anyone but the lowest would actually want.

I've gotta say though robots telling me I don't have any problems isn't annoying at all compared to cowtits saying it while insulting me.
>>
>>28619129
gooble gobble one of us, we accept him one of us gooble gobble one of us
>>
>>28619141
>My breasts are saggy like an 80 year old, stomach has a fold where you can't see my navel, inner thighs are shriveled like raisins, upper arms don't fit into the shirt size I should because there's so much loose skin and I'm completely covered in silver stretchmarks from my shoulders to my knees.
Cute, a/s/l?
>>
>>28619237
>All the while cucking you and telling how evil you are
Except this is not part of the offer robots are making to you, thanks for showing your true colors though.
>>
>>28619141
Do you man. I dont buy store bought things that i can grow.
I do buy fruits and things like that from the market. I cook with what the Earth will produce for me at the time.

Id really like to end up with a small farm so i can raise my own animals, but thats way longer down the line.

How much weight did you lose or how much did you weigh? Im surprised your skin is like that
>>
>>28619237
Not sayin' you don't have problems.

Those people are assholes. I'm just sayin' that you shouldn't rule yourself out based on what a few old creeps using lines that only worked four or five decades ago (if ever) say.

Fuck those pricks. I have a rule, probably why I'm a virgin, but it's simple; "No company is better than bad company".

Fuck the old men and the elitist bitches rubbing it in. Straight up tell them you'd sooner die alone than fuck them (but seriously, only if they're assholes about it. Don't be one of those girls that straight up yells "creep" just because a guy tried to ask you out and was nervous... y'know, Gandhi that shit, be the change you want to see and shit...)
>>
>>28619141
you goofy bitch, I'd date you if you had a gnarly scar on your leg, I'd date you if you fucking had NO LEGS. I don't care if you smell like shit or are depressed, i'll fucking date you.
To be honest I don't even care if you're retarded and can't hold a conversation, i'll make you interesting.
>>
>>28616965
OP i asked you if you wanted to talk 2 hours ago and you ignored the post. it's obvious that you are just here to whine and get attention, kindly kill yourself.
>>
>>28617980
I'm a man who's had a gf too, doesn't mean I'm not a pathetic depressed loser.
>>
>>28618978
>implying babydicks aren't qt and lewd
fuck off pedo
>>
>>28619302
I made a genderflipped version of what the guys harassing me would do since you were saying I was lucky to have even that. What offer are you talking about? There is no offer.

>>28619342
I wasn't talking about you when I said that. And I usually do although not to blacks and arabs. They can get violent even if you say it in the nicest way possible. It's not a few old creeps, it's mostly old men but a lot of young ones too. And ofc I'm not going to say creep because some guy asked me out on a date or hang out. I've never even had anything remotely similar to that happen. Just yelling or trying to grab my arm while telling me I don't deserve to be in a relationship.
>>
File: 1445203293013.jpg (138 KB, 1139x1079) Image search: [Google]
1445203293013.jpg
138 KB, 1139x1079
>tfw you get jealous whenever your dad spends time with other women and you get mad at him
>tfw you wish he only spent time with you
I don't know how to stop anymore..
>>
>>28619412
>What offer are you talking about? There is no offer.

>>28618919
>>28618905
>>28618871
>>28619030
>>28619147
>>
File: 1462309761799.png (89 KB, 883x990) Image search: [Google]
1462309761799.png
89 KB, 883x990
>>28616918
quality post

original mozarella oregoni
>>
>>28619452
I'll be your dad from now on.
>>
>>28619476
Even obvious shitposts get those replies. It'd be extremely unlikely to get into a relationship that would actually work if all they know about me is that I'm flat chested and a complete virgin. I know literally nothing about them except that a few have small dicks.

This is the rant thread and I came here to rant. Tbh I don't know if I could ever even be in a real relationship. I have extreme anixety to the point where I puke if I start thinking about my future and my chest. I end up crying for hours at least once a week and there's no way I could ever do anything sexual with a man unless I got a boobjob. I can't even talk to the fucking waiter without stuttering in an almost whisper and having my entire face go brick red. Fuck off robot I don't even want a bf right now. I'd just be 10 times more miserable and spend literally everyday wondering when he's going to cheat or leave me. There's no way a long distance relationship would work and in Texas even if they were in my state unless they were in my city too it might as well be another state.
>>
can legitimate autists actually perceive the hatred of their peers, or is all this hullabaloo imagined/projected?
>>
>>28618673
>>28618730
>hate white knights
>girl suffering
>feel compelled to white knight

someone please kill me. i am cancer.
>>
File: 1462058821880.png (66 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
1462058821880.png
66 KB, 616x596
>>28617342
>health doesn't get you anywhere
It stops you from developing painful/uncomfortable conditions you absolute retard. It's the foundation for a happy life. If robots were physically and mentally healthy they probably would be out in the world making friends instead of shitposting here

Stupidest fucking thing I've seen here in a long time. Try telling that to someone who's losing their parents to dementia or alzheimers, or losing family members and friends to drug or alcohol addictions, or painful chronic conditions.

Cunt.
>>
>>28619602
>Fuck off robot I don't even want a bf right now.

Ladies and gentlemen, "fembot feels".
>>
>>28619712
I can understand where it's coming from and appreciate the thought when it isn't just lying to get your dick wet, but it's as helpful as telling robots to be themselves or to just get out there and ask girls out. At least you recognize it.

>>28619753
I'm not a "fembot", there's no other place to rant here without everyone freaking out over a girl. Besides 2d>3d. 2d can't cheat and will love you no matter what you look like. Yandere doesn't work irl either.
>>
>>28619817
>I'm not a "fembot",

>>
>>28619452
There is no way to end anon. Something similar is happening to me and there's no way out. You can only lurk 4chan and feel normal here. This place has been my home, my only home. I love you guys.
>>
>>28619817
What do you like to shlick to?
>>
File: 1453299459403.jpg (182 KB, 936x1327) Image search: [Google]
1453299459403.jpg
182 KB, 936x1327
>tfw no semi-qt bullied gril to cuddle and cook hamburger patties with while spouting trump memes and generally being racist
i have my own house so i keep hoping one will fall out of the sky and make my days less quiet and upsettingly eventless
>>
>>28619874
>>i have my own house so i keep hoping one will fall out of the sky and make my days less quiet and upsettingly eventless
Same here, I guess I'll just sell the place and go back into the earth instead.
>>
>>28619830
Fembots don't exist you dummy. I reply all the time and no one has ever realized I was woman. I wouldn't be suprised if we've responded to each other. Even robots are mostly a made up thing. If you're that offended over me not wanting a bf show me proof of a man with a completely flat chested gf/wife that hasn't cheated on her or left her and I will. You know it won't happen any more than you'll get a gf. Just because you're pathetic enough to get with someone you know will cheat on you doesn't mean everyone is. If it means never even hugging or holding a guy's hand that I'm not related to so be it.

>>28619873
Yandere guys, femdom, qt flat girls, gentle/romantic maledom, qt vanilla sex, and creampies/breeding. Despite what I said I prefer 3d for lewd purposes outside of yandere and fanfiction. 2d is best for loving and pretending they can love you back.
>>
>>28619949
I want a flat chested gf to satisfy my thirst for lolis.
>>
>>28619949
>>Fembots don't exist you dummy.

>>
>>28619949

>>28619992
Checkmate'd
>>
>>28615769
>>28616936

op can you post a pic of face? I want to see if you look the way I imagine you do
>>
>>28619992
Ladies and gentlemen, "an 18+ contributive 4chan user"
>>
>>28619976
I'm too old to be a loli. Age and face wise, but good luck finding a flat gf. They're all super desperate for someone who actually likes their chest.
>>
>>28620046
Can you post a pic? You can scratch out the eyes for confidentiality
>>
Just to let you "Fembots" know, even though you FEEL like a loser, you can't , systematically, be a loser. You can still get a boyfriend, still have friends support you and call you special, and get a job just for not being ugly. Women always have a social net to fall back on. If you're a man and a loser, you're fucked for life.
>>
>>28619949
I think you're in a shit situation. Lots of the guys that have a thing for flat chested girls arn't racist bigots that want a "pure" monogamous relationship.
Get your boobjob or drop the traditionalist bullshit. Something has to change.
>>
>>28620062
Hiding the eyes wouldn't hide any identifying features. I'm below average and very mature looking. If I wasn't flat and kids didn't look old af now I wouldn't be mistaken for anything but someone in their early twenties.

>>28620089
>arn't racist bigots that want a "pure" monogamous relationship
>racist

Did a tumblrina get lost?
>>
>>28620141
did a stormfag get triggered that somebody didn't fall prey to their anti-worker petty racial infighting?
The answer is yes.
>>
>>28619403
no it really means you aren't
you don't understand us
>>
>tfw gbf replaced you with a younger thinner more socially capable version of yourself.
>tfw you think its because you dont visually fit in with his new fit bf and his new fit bf's friends.
I want to die.
>>
>>28620693
What's a gbf? Gay boyfriend?
>>
>>28620748
gay best friend
>>
>>28620836
Serves you right for consorting with degenerates.
>>
>>28620881
but relating to emotionally healthy individuals is impossible.
>>
File: squats.png (167 KB, 468x403) Image search: [Google]
squats.png
167 KB, 468x403
which one of you girls wants their head squeezed by my muscular thighs
>>
>>28617680
do you at least have big areolas?
>>
Can I post here :3
>>
>>28621024
only if you post feet or nipples
>>
>>28620947
>muscular thighs
oh im laffin
>>
>>28619602
>I have extreme anixety to the point where I puke if I start thinking about my future and my chest. I end up crying for hours at least once a week

Just want to say that you don't deserve that and I hope your situation improves.
>>
>>28616936

People don't do those sort of things unless you really suck. Do you drain the life from rooms when you drift in?
>>
>>28621054
what about it is particularly funny to you, you fucking DYEL
>>
>>28620947
needs a bit more chub imo
>>
>>28621074
>People don't do those sort of things unless you really suck. Do you drain the life from rooms when you drift in?
>don't talk to people, do my work, talk to teachers
>take a nap when the sub is here
>a teenage boy needs a reason to draw a dick on someone's forehead
>people need reasons to be stupid

Clearly teenagers still think penises are funny, don't you know people do even more stupid things when drunk?
>>
>>28615769
Just come back to the board Bae
>>
>>28616745
>since I lost 20 pounds my life has been great
women
>>
>>28621497
She'll never love you no matter how much you bump this thread.
>>
File: 1462711659179.jpg (51 KB, 960x852) Image search: [Google]
1462711659179.jpg
51 KB, 960x852
ITT woman think they can be robots.

Laughed.
>>
File: pre cara.jpg (99 KB, 1193x689) Image search: [Google]
pre cara.jpg
99 KB, 1193x689
>tfw no pathetic fembot friend to talk to
>>
>>28621612
>fembot

No such thing, kid. Kys.
>>
File: ohmygad.jpg (82 KB, 597x720) Image search: [Google]
ohmygad.jpg
82 KB, 597x720
>>28618673

I shouldn't be laughing but goddamn your grandma is brutal.
>>
>>28617680
"flat" is a negative way to say "firm"
>>
>>28622122
Not when you have less than half an inch difference from your ribcage.
>>
File: dogelol.jpg (64 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
dogelol.jpg
64 KB, 640x640
>>28621587
>tfw i read this
>>
>>28618673
>>28618730
>I'm completely flat chested.
this is my fetish
big tits are gross
>>
You pathetic betas always claim to hate roasties yet you'll constantly bump any female related thread and beg for replies instead of just letting it die. This is why the attention whores keep coming. If you ignored them they'd never post here.
>>
>>28615769
You can bully me if it make you feel better. In fact, just bully me even if it doesn't make you feel better.
>>
>>28622659
Not op but you're a disgusting fag kys.
>>
>>28622629
oo-ooh, please insult me more.
>>
>tfw missed the grumpy flat femanon

Dang. We could've felt eachothers hearts beating while hugging.
>>
>>28618673
>Literally every guy I've known that's claimed to love small breasts or "every breast that he can touch" had a lower limit of a b-cup that they were actually attracted to.
Topkek. I personally prefer as flat as possible because often times little bumps look worse than asphalt tier ones. Flat girls usually have top tier midriff and I prioritize it over boobs a ton. But since I have severe anxiety around girls I would like to date I don't count as a male :^)
>>
>>28622669
thanks m80, I appreciate it
>>
>>28615769
when can we get a female version of r9k. I just want to feel post without guys shitting on me. They'll never understand
>>
>>28623963
Even if you made one they'll just shit it up and say "male here, don't hit on me silly anons". That's what happened on the female based imageboard I go to. It's not even close to a female r9k. Thankfully the mods ban them for doing things like that. Also as annoying as robots are I've find some women are way worse when it comes to "my problems are worse than yours you can't complain" usually busty and fat women.
>>
>>28624016
>Also as annoying as robots are I've find some women are way worse when it comes to "my problems are worse than yours you can't complain"
robots literally do that as well, to exactly the same degree. They do it to women especially. everyone wants to be the most pitiful of the pick.
>>
Any other fembots broken socially?
>never had a single friend ever, foreign concept
>people talk to me as if I was mentally challenged, forcing smiles and a higher pitched voice
>some black guy I didn't know told me I look like a school shooter even though there aren't any female school shooters to begin with
>never bothered to make friends, was asked in class to call on someone but realized I didn't know a single person's name
>loneliness kills me on the inside but at the same time I think having friends would be a pain and not worth it
>anime and video games are my friends

The only person I talk to on a weekly basis is my mother, and we aren't particularly close. At least I'm not a NEET.
>>
>>28623963
lolcow farm? I don't shit on girls.
>>
>>28624055
Duh, I meant those women do it just as badly if not worse. At least robots just say that if you can get a bf you don't get to complain instead saying nothing bad ever happens to you like it does to them while humblebragging.

>>28624091
Have you seen the flat chest thread there? It's way worse than dick and height threads here. I blame men for giving busty women so much attention that they require tons of it constantly and hate whenever anyone else gets any.
>>
File: 1458461375700.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1458461375700.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
Standing in the train yesterday and some creepy bastard grabbed my ass. I told him to fuck off. The thing is though nobody stood up for me. They just stood there looking. It was scary. What happened to society nowadays? People don't care for fellow man.
>>
>>28624139
flat chest is best chest and i dont see how anyone can think otherwise
>>
>>28623963
>when can we get a female version of r9k.

GO

TO

F-U-C-K-I-N-G

T U M B L R
>>
>>28624513
tumblr isnt the same shitface
>>
>>28620072
You can get a job but you can't keep it once your personality starts to become apparent, never gaining any real work experience as time goes on. People that range from family, friends, to friends of bf making snide little remarks about how mommy/daddy/bf pay your way through life. Awkward silences when the subject comes up and someone else finds out you're not in school or have even work part time- unspoken envy mixed with contempt which I really don't like.

I'm not a robot, not arguing that. Just saying I still feel shitty about being a failure in every aspect of my life except the one that is easiest for females.

>>28624066
>people talk to me as if I was mentally challenged, forcing smiles and a higher pitched voice

I'm starting to think maybe I am actually retarded because this happens so often, especially at the few jobs I've had. I know I'm stupid but damn, it gets hard to ignore stuff like that after awhile.

I'm sorry you've never had friends, anon. If you find even halfway genuine friends they are worth it.
>>
>>28624704
Are you ginger? People often treat me like I'm retarded.
>>
>>28624551
Yes it is! Women bitch about men, write journals about their depression, go on femnazi/bey-hive raids, and masturbate to pics of Chads.
>>
>>28624551
When comparing the two extreme sides of /r9k/ and tumblr, it's literally the gender reversed version.
>>
>>28624746
No I'm mexican. I have no idea why people treat me that way.
>>
>>28624879
>Mexican
C H I C A GO
H
I
C
A
G
O
>>
>>28624066
I'd like to be your friend, post contact?
>>
>>28615769
>bullied by my mother's white boyfriend on and off for 8 years

So you weren't even pretty enough for him to molest you?
>>
>>28615769
I usually say fembots are a myth, but that sounds genuine and like someone I know.
>tfw no fembot gf
>>
okay, bots. If you want a friend, my email is [email protected]

If you are ever down, email me to talk.
>>
>>28625166
Would fembots actually enjoy sex tho? So much anxiety that they can't enjoy it?
>>
The majority of these disgusting "fem bots" are just delusional traps who need to be thrown into the ovens. Fucking hideous abominations will never be females, just " its "
>>
Show us your tits

someone said this before
>>
Tits don't mean much to me to be completely honest. I mean ok a nice pair of firm perky boobies is a nice bonus but for me it's all about the legs and feet.

Nothing gets me drooling like a nice pair of naked legs.
>>
>>28624139
I just read that entire thread. If you mean that the aspect of it that's worse is other people of your sex humble-bragging about their off-topic and wider-well-received attributes to those who don't appreciate it (with good reason) and in response to being called out on it attempting to rationalize their behavior with irrational arguments, many of which are blame-shifty, incessantly, then yeah I agree. Blame the women too, though.
>>
>>28625205
Who knows.
Might be the desperate kind that uses sex in hope to keep him.
The one I was refering to was a rape victim who has sworn off penetrative sex.
>>
Do fembots use sites like OkCupid?
Might actually bother if there aren't just normies there.
>>
>>28624066
>Any other fembots broken socially?
yeah, i've had a similar experience to you with this stuff and can really relate to the mom thing. post contact info if you like, it might be fun to chat
>>
>>28615769
I am a male who has been bullied for a decade.
When i see someone else getting bullied i just want to step in and defend them because fuck the bystander effect.
>>
>>28625340
yes, we use okc
>>
>>28625463
So how much Chad dick have you gotten off of there, you disgusting slut?
>>
>>28625441
Lol you faggot white knight
I bet you rush in to defend m'lady when someone doesn't kiss her feet
>>
>>28625166
Fembots are still s myth you stupid faggot
That fucking whore in the OP would push you in front of a train if it meant Chad would look in her direction.
She's a vicious trollip incapable of any intelligent thought, emotion, or achievement.
She will coast through life purely because of the yeast infected axe wound between her legs.
Fuck you faggot
>>
>>28625649
Yes we'd all like to throw you in front of a train. It wouldn't even take chad for that.
>>
>>28623963
GO TO TUMBLR YOU STUPID WHORE
FUCK OFF
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
GO TO FUCKING CGL IF YOU MUST
JUST GET THE FUCK OFF R9K
GET RAPED, BITCH
>>
>>28625663
You're just proving my point that woman are heartless demons.
You'd kill a man merely for sport.
Same way you mock robots with your presence here. You do it only to please yourself without considering the condition of others.
Women are all scum, just look at you.
Don't reply to me anymore, cretin
>>
>>28624304
OMG WHERE'S MY WHITE KNIGHT ;((((((((((

I hope you get raped and beheaded next time.
I'll be fapping in the corner desu
>>
>>28623963
So then stop labeling yourself as a fembot and post normally you dumbass. The point of this website is anonymity, by giving away your sex you lose part of that anonymity and people hate you for it. Not to mention that the idiots here believe that women can't have bad lives.
>>
>>28625663

You would if your weak upper body strength would let you.
>>
>>28625716
>Not to mention that the idiots here believe that women can't have bad lives.
Fuck off, cucklord
>>
>>28625728
Lol the fatass whores that post on here have no upper arm strength besides the minimum needed to take a selfie and shove food in their faces
>>
>>28625463
Good to know, that's on my to-do-list.
>>
>>28625716
Your comment MIGHT make sense if men complained about having small boobs.
>>
>>28625715
>falling for this low tier bait.

Holy shit desu.
>>
>>28618673
>"You'd be lucky to get raped", "The only man that would actually marry you would cheat on you with your own kids"

Must be from bongistan or aussie.
Top fucking bantz

Fuck you btw
>>
>>28625705
And you'd kill and rape and random women if you could get away with it. Two peas in a pod tb.h.
>>
This is just your friendly and daily reminder that all fembots hate kittens.
Do not trust anyone that hates God's little angels.
Carry on
>>
>>28625760
Are you American? Things like that aren't an uncommon sandnigger behavior in my country.
>>
>>28619013
Lmao wtf
Story pls
And post nudes slut
>>
>>28625838
But fembots ARE kittens.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.