[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need some advice robots. My wife told me she wants a vacation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: pepe serenades wojak.png (14 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
pepe serenades wojak.png
14 KB, 530x444
I need some advice robots. My wife told me she wants a vacation but wants to go on one by herself. She said she needed a little bit of alone time to "unwind". I don't know how to feel about it, what do you guys think?

Please keep memes out of this
>>
put her in the

S T R E E T S
T
R
E
E
T
S

she doesn't want to be with you, she's just not ready to do anything about it yet
>>
>>28615692
Speaking as a girl, she's going to cuck you bigtime
>>
>>28615730
>>28615732
she says she still loves me though. She's been stressed at work so it seems like a good idea but it's kind of weird I can't come
>>
>>28615692
Did you mention this sounds like a 'break' and that it implies relationship fractures you'd rather deal with while reinforcing that you do not want her to cheat on you and that you would have zero tolerance for that shit.

If you trust her then let her. You can use it for your own solo trip later.
>>
>>28615732
based impostor
>>
>>28615804
I'm gonna plow your boyhole fag
>>
>>28615730
>>28615732
THESE. get out while you can before the cucking happens
>>
>>28615759
Well if she said it it's obviously true, women don't lie after all and always keep their word.
>>
>>28615692
>my wife
>she doesn't feel relaxed or comfortable around me
What the fuck? Is this what relationships are like? Unless OP was on her dick 24/7 i don't even know why she wouldn't want to have fun with her fuckign husband
>>
>First piece of advice is to sperg out instead of being a human being who knows how to handle a relationship

This is why I hate this board.

OP, this could be a sign of trouble in your relationship, but the first step to take is to talk to her about how that makes you feel and have a discussion about each other's needs. Some people really do need alone time, so she might not be out to cuck you. Just be open and honest and hopefully she will do the same in return and you can both come to a better understanding of each others wants and needs.
>>
File: 1438029900000.png (356 KB, 572x380) Image search: [Google]
1438029900000.png
356 KB, 572x380
>>28615692

She's going to do unspeakable things with strange foreign men and then bring all the STDs back to you, but you deserve it anyway, coming to a place like this and asking for such advice.
>>
>>28615732
Aren't you a guy pizza? Like a fucking tranny?
>>
>>28615775
I didn't want to mention what it sounded like because that makes it worse. I want to seem confident and that it's not a big deal but that is kind of hard to do
>>
The corrected response is to be pissed.

If she's planning on cheating than she deserves your wrath. If she doesn't plan on cheating than she's still be pretty cold to ask that and also deserving of anger.
>>
>>28615918
impolite question gets an impolite answer, fug off
>>
>>28615862
>OP, this could be a sign of trouble in your relationship
no shit sherlock
but what you retards don't understand is that vacationing isn't alone time. If she really wants alone time she rents a cabin in the woods or a summer house in the fields far away from other people.

She's getting tired of not being able to ride the cock carousel and will most likely cheat on OP with Fabio who makes her feel "exciting".
>>
>>28615920
>Not comfortable enough with your wife to not put up a macho man front

No wonder she's going to cuck you. Just get the divorce papers now, you autistic piece of shit.
>>
Kill her while she sleeps
>>
>>28615953
>Is too autistic to see "Could be a sign" is just a rhetorical device to lead into a not bat shit way of explaining to an autist how to be a human being

Once again, this board is shit.
>>
>>28615962
>>28615692

do this, only logical course of action
>>
>>28615944
You're not and never will be a girl.
>>
>>28615993
Meant for. Whoopsies.
>>28615947
>>
>>28615944
>You're not and never will be a girl.
for you
>>
>>28615692
tell her you're going going on a vacation by yourself too and see how she reacts
>>
>>28616073
whoops, I'm high. that was meant for
>>28616022
>>
>>28616104
This, OP.

If she still wants to go on her vacation, then take your own vacation. Get drunk, take drugs, fuck hookers. Bring some friends along if you can.

It will make you feel much better about the whole situation.
>>
>>28615993
>being a poor writer
It's not a rhetorical device, it's adding useless words to a sentence where it's not needed. I used to have an English teacher would fail you for writing that way.

If it IS a sign, you write this IS a sign, could be implies that it possibly isn't, so if you're saying that you needed a "rhetorical" device to make yourself sound objectively wrong and like some armchair psychiatrist then you need to go back to school and learn how to right.

Your blatant use of "rhetorical device" sounds like damage control for not being able to express clear and confident notions fluently. That is why I use the figure of speech "captain obvious" to call you a fucking idiot.
>>
>>28616193
>learn how to right.
learn how to write*
I'm so triggered I made a typo, fuck you faggot.
>>
>>28616193
I'm sorry about your autism

:(
>>
>>28615692
Be cool with it. Tell her you plan a trip as well with your good friend X.

Doesn't matter if you do or if you don't. What matters is, when she gets back, you've moved out/sold the house and you're fucking gone.
>>
>>28615692
while she's gone get a lawyer, and some divorce papers
be prepared to fight alimony
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.