[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who out of you actually fell for the sex meme? The only reason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: LE.jpg (53 KB, 406x504) Image search: [Google]
LE.jpg
53 KB, 406x504
Who out of you actually fell for the sex meme?

The only reason people on /r9k/ fall for the "tfw virgin" meme is to have something to pin their depression on. Then after getting laid, they realize the sex meme won't make them any happier, so they fall for the wagecuck meme, and they realize that's not going to make them happier either, so they fall for the relationship meme and chase after that for a while. Then comes money, then comes 'leaving a mark on the world', creative endeavours, the having kids meme, and so on, actual order of events may vary

And then they kill themselves or have an American Beauty style mid-life crisis because they convinced themselves that X, Y and Z were the roots all of their problems but in actuality they were just miserably depressed fuckers who should have gone to the doctors or smoked a blunt or something

tl;dr getting qt virgin gf or qt sissyboi or a couple of million in wagecuckbucks isn't going to make you less miserable. Come off this board and legitimately examine what about your life makes you unhappy. See a medical professional if you have to
>>
>>28615394
So basically life is a series of memes?

What's the point then?
>>
Been through most of that. I totally agree.
My only ambition is to get out of my parents home so I can be a drug addict and spend the rest of my life sitting on my ass.
No other experience has lifted my depression even slightly.
>>
>>28615394
Who is this jewess bitch? She shows up periodically on r9k and /b/ but i have no luck with reverse image and /r/
>>
>>28615394
I disagree, yes they are depressed people but... Getting laid will help. I was ecstatic for the summer I lost v card in
>>
give me billion, see if that wont help. get real
>>
>>28615422
Hahahahaha idk why that made me laugh so hard. Life really is just a series of memes. As usual first post best post.
>>
File: 1460755311801.jpg (27 KB, 600x440) Image search: [Google]
1460755311801.jpg
27 KB, 600x440
>>28615394
Funny how 90% of the people who say things like this are people who are not kissless virgins, eh?

The "feels" that come from being a kissless virgin are usually not literally about the fact that we haven't had sex. It's about being such a monumental failure that you have completely failed to perform even the most basic intimate functions with a girl well into adulthood.

You can't understand that feeling unless you've personally experienced it yourself. It's about feeling unwanted and miserable.
>>
>>28616172
>You can't understand that feeling unless you've personally experienced it yourself. It's about feeling unwanted and miserable
OP here, what makes you think I haven't experienced it personally?
>>
>>28616239
>OP here, what makes you think I haven't experienced it personally?

Because most of the people saying "don't care about sex/girls/relationships, just live your life" are people who have already experienced sex/relationships/intimacy.

It's all well and good for you to tell me to just give up on losing my kissless virginity when you don't have to experience what that feels like.

But, if I assumed wrong, then go ahead and tell me.
>>
>>28615394
>2016
>falling for the reality meme
>>
>>28616357
I'm a 29 year old who lost his virginity at age 26. I definitely understand the feels of being unwanted and miserable about it, of "failing to perform even the most basic of intimate functions" as you put it.

It's paradoxical in many ways because I ended up losing it once I had truly stopped caring about it, once I had basically accepted my fate and decided to stop being miserable about it, get some uppers and work out what I /actually/ wanted to do with my life. It sounds like normie advice and in a lot of ways it is, but it does actually work. And after I eventually lost my virginity I felt like a fucking retard about it because I had spent four years being neurotic and depressed over the subject. That's a fuck ton of time I will never be able to get back, time that could have been spent in a billion better ways. I didn't feel any better after losing my virginity, I just felt like a dumb fuck who had been fooled by a system constantly telling me that sex and love and closeness are the biggest best memes of the human experience
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.