[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you abide by the Robot Commandments?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: RobotCommandments.png (79 KB, 919x806) Image search: [Google]
RobotCommandments.png
79 KB, 919x806
Do you abide by the Robot Commandments?
>>
>>28615331
Of course not. l'm just hear to laugh at neckbeards.
>>
>>28615331
I literally don't check for any of those but you can't stop me from posting here so fuck you XD
>>
Literally the only one that doesn't apply to me is 10.

I only came on this board a few days ago and already I fucking hate it.
>>
did you make this OP? this thread will probably get less than 10 replies and then 404 because it's not about fembots, traps, or tripfags but i want to give you a (You) for contributing something
>>
>>28615383
Scratch that, the only one that DOES apply to me is 10.
>>
>>28615331
1 check
3 check
5 check
7 check
8 check
9 check
10 check

7/10 isnt that bad Im still good to be here
>>
>>28615331
>all these arbitrary rules for being lonely and depressed
sounds like your just an asshole
there is no barriers to being a robot.
although there are people who clearly aren't.
>>
>>28615331
5,7,8,9 and 10 for me. I reckon not many people would be all ten. Also, wagekeks and unicucks can't be robots now?
>>
>>28615331
I've gotten hugs before and have friends. I sleep whenever I want to. I am in accordance with the rest. Sod off.
>>
>>28615331
No, I'm not a sped.
>>
File: 1450840761230.jpg (22 KB, 552x539) Image search: [Google]
1450840761230.jpg
22 KB, 552x539
>>28615437
>>28615439
>fags with gfs wanting to desperately fit in here

fucking why?
>>
>>28615513
I've never had a gf, but I've been kissed on the cheek when I was little and I hugged a girl a couple of years ago. Total normie right?
>>
>>28615437
>>28615439
there are limits to being a robot, and that is something you DONT want to be, yet being a normalfag is a much worse fate.
true robots are a small group. id say that the demographics of r9k are as follows
>1% wizard
>14% true robot
>35% cyborg
>10% slightly strange people (non-normies, but also not as far as a cyborg)
>40% slightly less successful normies
>>
>>28615331
Forgive me, my lord. For I have sinned.

I have broken commandments III and V. I regret all my sins.

What is my penance?
>>
I came here to follow rules
>>
>>28616129
You sick fuck what is wrong with you
>>
File: Robot commandments.png (65 KB, 919x806) Image search: [Google]
Robot commandments.png
65 KB, 919x806
>>28615331
I like to think I came fairly close.
>>
>>28615331
Most. I'm still working towards the NEET one. I also had people who put up with my autism in middle school. By high school, I was completely friendless, though. Sometimes become happy when I eat, play vidya, fap, make things, or ruin a normie's day. Other than that I abide by the commandments pretty closely.
>>
0/10 and *still* alone ayyyyy
>>
>>28615331
>I

Does a couple of times when I was 17 count?

>II

How about since 18?

>III

What about college student who has never had a job and has poor job prospects post-graduation?

>IV

Check

>V

I fail this one, my sleep schedule is normal

>VI

Check

>VII

Check

>VIII

Check

>IX

Check

>X

Check

I meet 6/10 and questionably meet 3/10, that's pretty good I think.
>>
>>28616302
How can you fail all the commandments and still be "alone" when one is having friends and the other is having contact with girls?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.