[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this whole pick up artists thingie actually work? I mean,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1463422599537.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1463422599537.gif
2 MB, 300x225
Does this whole pick up artists thingie actually work? I mean, I'll probably not gonna find super high quality woman this way. But I mostly just wanna have more sex

Webum solely to get your attention
>>
>a female wiII never look at you that way
>>
>>28615167
She was holding back tears, he was crying talking about his recently deceased mother
>>
i never understood the point of picking up women if they aren't going to play along with your fetishes anyway
it isn't worth the effort to just have plain vanilla sex
>>
Pick up artistry isn't about pick up lines. It isn't about wearing gimmick makeup and rationalizing misogyny.

First and foremost, it is about red pilling (primarily) men about the mechanics of attraction, about evolutionary psychology, about how and why women think and behave differently from men.
The primary reason men fail at attracting a female, is because they assume that females operate similarly to men. The primary mission of PUAs is to educate these men on this subject.

The cheesy pick up lines and odd attires you'll occasionally come across are not the essence of PUA; merely props to demonstrate the principles of PUA teachings.

Neil Strauss' "The Game" tells the tale of how he went from a nobody loser to one of the world's best PUAs, and is an entertaining read. My recommendation is to read everything you come across, and ignore the details while studying the principles.
>>
>>28615136
>, I'll probably not gonna find super high quality woman
What's a super high quality woman?
A super high quality dude would probably be capable and willing to raise a family. I never heard of a woman that was like that. Some of them get put in that circumstance and do well but not really the I'd hit that because she'd be a great leader in the family kind of thing.
>>
File: 1454940166000.png (321 KB, 500x522) Image search: [Google]
1454940166000.png
321 KB, 500x522
>>28615202
This is correct and this comment is original
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.