[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tell me about the most sexual thing that ever happened to you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 17
File: 1461804981039.jpg (50 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1461804981039.jpg
50 KB, 300x400
tell me about the most sexual thing that ever happened to you
>>
I fucked a girl bareback and came inside
>>
>>28614923
one time I masturbated
>>
File: 1395543531636.png (97 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1395543531636.png
97 KB, 250x250
While I was in second grade, a classmate "pressured" me into showing him my privates, I did and got rock hard, he also asked to see my butt. We did this twice.
>>
I ate out a girl a few times. Never had sex though.
Everytime it was a good opportunity to fuck she started crying. Shit was traumatic as fuck yo.
>>
>>28614986
Similar-ish experience. Had a girlfriend with issues from strict Christian upbringing where her mother literally scared her from ever having sex by beating the living shit out of her if she was ever caught masturbating and reminding her that if she ever has sex before Marriage she'll hunt her down and kill her.

She was afraid of touching my dick and would usually break down into tears if I did anything more than use a vibrator on her (which took a while before she could be comfortable with)

We went out for 4 years. I'm still a virgin, I guess. But we showered together! That was nice! Even though we just casually talked while simultaneously bathing and it had no passion at all.
>>
I had a girl grind on me at a party at the end of high school to try and get me to "loosen up"
>>
>>28614986
How is eating a girl out not a good opportunity to fuck?
>>
>>28614923
An old man pressed his crotch against my butt in the train, thankfully it was short-lived and I managed to get away.

Another time it was at a club where a guy was touching my butt for like an hour, I felt ashamed and turned on
>>
>>28614923
I was playing dodgeball when I was in middle school and I tripped and got to see under a girl's skirt by accident.

She was wearing basically shorts

it was not arousing.
>>
>>28614935

This right here.
Fucking original comment, you robotic fuck.
>>
Told this story before, but, when I was four, this female doctor held me down to inspect my penis while I cried.

I think I was molested
>>
File: 1389747909721.gif (1018 KB, 300x323) Image search: [Google]
1389747909721.gif
1018 KB, 300x323
>>28614923
This one time I touched my peepee.
>>
Bestiality, never actually taken human dick.
>>
>>28614923
Fingerfucked and then actual fucked a girl who looked just like OPs pic.
>>
I kissed my cousin over clear film when we were around 10. Sadly i don't remember anymore how it felt i just can remember that it happened.....i never got so close to kiss a girl again....i will die as a virgin.
>>
>>28615252
you realize she made all that shit up right? she was probably fucking on chads dick the whole time, you cuck
>>
A girl hugged me at my high school graduation. She was hugging everyone, though.

That's the closest I've gotten. Losing my hug-virginity.
>>
File: '_Sacco.jpg (18 KB, 220x293) Image search: [Google]
'_Sacco.jpg
18 KB, 220x293
Molested by an older girl when I was like 10

We would kiss and make out and she would user her tongue on me. I guess it wasn't really rape since I wanted it as much as she did. She told me that we would do it naked one day but we never did and she cucked me and literally made me hump a bean bag while she watched. We would also bath together.

There was also another experience with an older girl where we were bathing together and I asked her if I could touch her pussy and she said "Were not supposed to touch there" and I did it anyways and she didn't stop me.

For some reason I was Chad when I was a little kid. They all say I'm a completely different person today and that I "changed"
>>
>>28615714
She was terrified to leave the house, has absolutely no friends and knows nobody in the whole state due to her moving across the country to be with me, and almost broke down in tears just from my father giving her a hug when he met her.

So I really doubt that.
>>
>>28615561
are you a girl? have you considered being my gf?
>>
I once sat in a narrow row during a lecture. Suddenly a girl had to go past me. I stood up and while she tried to get to her place she brushed her breasts across my chest. That felt good.
>>
File: 1452531187237.png (300 KB, 394x395) Image search: [Google]
1452531187237.png
300 KB, 394x395
a girl kissed me on the lips once
>>
>>28614923
we broke the bed
>>
>>28615974
the absolute madman

originalzimo
>>
>>28614923
I fapped.
Original Oregano Oregon
>>
>>28614923
I talk dirty to another suicidal robot every time he comes online.
I showed an older girl my dick when I was ten once.
>>
I had sex, I think that's pretty sexual.
>>
>>28614923
I think Yabuki may have fucked up her mound.
>>
File: 1453775125556.png (289 KB, 553x463) Image search: [Google]
1453775125556.png
289 KB, 553x463
>>28616484
>tfw person likes you that much that lets inside his/hers body
Damn, i've felt such feel ever.
>>
>>28614923

I've had a few girlfriends (inb4 REEEEEEE NORMIE) but one of the most sexual things that happened to me was back in senior year of undegrad

I was six months into a dry spell after my gf of two years dumped me. I was up late when this hot chick I kinda knew invited me to smoke weed and drink with her after she stumbled in from a party (coed dorm)

Long story short she decided to strip down to her bra amd stocking (no panties) and sit on my crotch, insisting it was "in a non sexual way" and basically lounged on me stroking my face and hair

In hindsight I should have fucked her brains out but she had a bf and was also the most unstable, craziest girl I've met. At best it would have been a false rape accusation and her cucked boyfriend trying to fight me, at worst I cpuldwhave been stabbed.

Memory still makes me cum buckets though
>>
>>28616603
>I've had a few girlfriends
Why are you here? You're clearly not robotic person.
>>
The girl I lost my virginity too wanted to try all kinds of kinky stuff. I tied her up, blindfolded her, poured hot candle wax all over her tummy and nipples, then ate her out. It was insane how wet she got from the wax. Afterwards I got on top of her, and face fucked her while she was still bound and blindfolded.
>>
File: 1463439746480.jpg (125 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463439746480.jpg
125 KB, 1280x720
I was on the track team. I fucked a girl who was also on the track team except she was two grades ahead of me. We fucked everywhere, in the middle of the grassy field that was in the center of the track, the girls locker room after practice, her car after practice, and pretty much every room in her parents house. Chick really liked it when we'd wait til everyone left after practice and do it at school. She was a perv in that regard. Haven't heard from her in a couple years, wonder if shes DTF still.
>>
>>28614923
One time me and my friend jerked each other off, after that we stopped talking and I realized he just used me.
>>
>>28616850
Sounds like a total slut.

For me OP it was probably the time my half cousin and I were sleeping in an old abandoned rusty caravan in the middle of the woods away from the main campsite where our other family were

I watched her change and everything that was nice but then when we got into bed we barely made it 20 minutes before we were 'accidentally' touching and that led to cuddling which led to her getting on top of me and smashing her pussy down on me.

It was pretty lewd considering I was 14
>>
>>28616731

1) I used to be a robot until I got /fit/ and learned how to not sperg

2) I'm effectively a robot again. Single, isolated, grad student, in a new city with barely any friends. Socially speakimg undergrad was easy mode for dating and sex amd socialization
>>
>>28617011
We were just horny high school kids man. nothing real slutty about it. You on the other hand are pretty weird for fucking your cousin.
>>
>>28617023

Fucking typos I was browsing on my phone on the bus ride home
>>
>>28617094
Half cousin... it's not really that weird man, like you say, we were both extremely horny teenagers. That trip was also the first time we'd ever met so we had that weird instinctive chemistry right off the bat.
>>
I was raped by a man I met on craigslist
>>
>>28614923
>take crap
>begin wiping
>finger slipped
>>
File: 1436265043089.jpg (11 KB, 305x279) Image search: [Google]
1436265043089.jpg
11 KB, 305x279
When I was like 8, I was childhood friends with a girl. One of her ideas of playing was to flash each other naked, like pull our clothes down and pull it back up.

I did this with another childhood friend that was a girl when I was 10.

It was surreal, because I didn't really feel any sense of arousal, it was more like "oh, so that's what's there".

After that, I never had a sexual encounter ever again.
>>
One of my friends touched my hand once.

And guess what? It's a grill!!!!

though i think we were supposed to do some project or something in class.

>>28617863
sorry to hear that bro/gal
>>
>>28618099
bro. And thanks. I'm pretty much over it by now
>>
I've never had anything remotely sexual happen to me.

And I'm completely fine with that.
>>
>>28618149
glad to know you're doing well fellow /robot/. you're strong minded, so that should help in the future.

you're welcome. :D
>>
File: 1451813786926.jpg (86 KB, 840x700) Image search: [Google]
1451813786926.jpg
86 KB, 840x700
On my 18th birthday my dad and two of my uncles took me to a strip club. It's literally what turned me off to 3D forever. Everyone was so fucking ugly then my dad started getting this girl to give me a lap-dance or whatever, so she stuck her ass in my face and they just watched to see my reaction. It's someone's unwashed disease ridden ass in my face! so I just awkwardly smiled. Then they had me drink from some vial from between her tits, even though she was basically flat chested so we had to be at this weird angle. Fucking awful.
>>
File: 1439080211933.jpg (65 KB, 560x544) Image search: [Google]
1439080211933.jpg
65 KB, 560x544
>>28618345
>my dad and two of my uncles took me to a strip club
I think they might have had an ulterior motive anon
>>
>>28618345
>Actually complaining about your father trying to do manly things with you to try and bond with you
wew lad
>>
>>28618345
Your poor father.

Its okay anon, do your best!
>>
>>28618345
That sounds awful.

The vast majority of people are extremely ugly.

Even the best pale in comparison to 2D.
>>
File: 1412720524363.jpg (22 KB, 288x218) Image search: [Google]
1412720524363.jpg
22 KB, 288x218
>All these normies
My dudes, it's a bit of an exclusive club around here, and any major sexual experience pretty much exempts you, i.e. normies ree
>>
went to an orgy/sex party a few months ago with gf. found the 'play area' about halfway through which consisted of ~50-60 people having crazy group sex on what looked like a giant matrix of mattresses. was pretty fun.
>>
>>28614923

>get drunk as fuck
>go to stripclub with friends because why not
>random guy offers me m
>whatcouldgowrong.jpg
>asks me if i want to go to an "afterparty"
>say yes
>me and him take a cab to an extremely upscale hotel
>thought i might get raped but he is a manlet
>turns out he's some sort of low level pimp, the strippers only fuck him if he can bring a guy they pick out
>end up in an orgy with strippers
>literally took lines of coke off their asscracks

im dead serious too. i stopped telling people irl this story because nobody believes me
>>
File: 1373669103609.gif (499 KB, 450x296) Image search: [Google]
1373669103609.gif
499 KB, 450x296
Does hugging count as sexual? If not, then literally nothing
>>
I showed my cousin my penis, and she showed me her vagina, and that was it
>>
I sucked my friends dick and swallowed his cum during a sleep over.
>>
i had cybersex.

in real life? nothing, beyond a couple dates that went nowhere beyond "sushi and a coffee" or "a hike and a slushee"
>>
I was playing Runescape and somebody walked up to me and said 'want to efuck' and I reported it.
>>
>>28619204
no homo tho, right?
>>
I fucked her on her parents kitchen table while she wore nothing but an apron.
>>
>>28619234
wait

in middle school, we played volleyball for a couple weeks. a girl made a point of getting in front of me and bend over like she was ready to spike the ball or whatever. i'm not sure if she was signalling that she liked me or if it was a form of bullying or playing around or whatever. as she was a 8/10 and me a 3/10, probably the latter, but stil
>>
>>28619249

nothing homo about sucking dicks anon.
>>
>>28615805
dude I'm so jealous
>mfw straight-shota fetish because fantasized about this shit as a kid
>>
>>28614923
aside form masturbating,
>One time a girl asked me for a spare pen
>>
got a bj and fucked a tranny xd
>>
File: 1422327236708.jpg (77 KB, 350x428) Image search: [Google]
1422327236708.jpg
77 KB, 350x428
>Be 13
>Round a friend's house for their birthday
>A few of us are sleeping over
>We get drunk for probably the first or second time in our lives off some shitty cider
>Eventually people go to sleep
>I can't sleep, so I watch TV in the living room, have to be quiet since everyone else is asleep in the next room
>My best friend can't sleep either
>We start talking about all kinds of random bullshit
>Eventually start playing Truth or Dare for some reason
>After a few rounds we stop giving a fuck and start going for dares
>Friend starts making the dares sexual - 'show me your dick'
>I make him do the same when he chooses to do a dare
>They gradually get more sexual, 'jack me off for 20 seconds'
>After a few more rounds, I end up sucking his dick and swallowing his cum
>I make him do the same to me

>Still not sure if the friends asleep in the next room heard us
>My dick was bigger than his, though he's had like 5 gfs and I'm still a KHV
>>
Masturbated.

With another person, closest thing that ever happened was drunkenly cuddling with a girl as we put on a movie after most other people at a party went to sleep. Fell asleep together in a chair. Similar things have happened with the same girl, but only after I (and I assume her as well) have been drinking a copious amount.
>>
>>28614923
>sometime in junior high
>class trip to some naturey place to learn about nature
>its a 4 day long camping thing
>we play a game, I don't think people on here would know about it
>there's a big pole made of a fallen tree or something standing up in the middle of the field
>One team is all males
>one team is all females
>Males get lacrosse sticks
>females can use their hands
>goal is to try to it the wood pole with the ball
>females are allowed to tackle males, grab them, hold onto them, rip away their sticks and throw them on the ground, etc. males are not allowed to do the same
>So anyway
>I got the ball
>attractive slav girl comes a runnin from the side
>from a running start, she jumps on me and flings herself around like a young kid trying to tackle their dad
>it works and I end up on top of her face to face, her legs spread, full contact, brothers
>she glances around quickly, looks at me, and gives me a peck on the lips
>best day ever
>she moved a week later back to the Ukraine... I wonder if she's dead by now

this was back in the days where parents and teachers didn't pussify their kids by not allowing them to play rough. I can't remember the game I'm talking about here but what I do remember is that it was the only sport I was ever good at and it was the most fun game I've ever played in my entire life.
>>
>all these normies

what the fuck get the fuck out go back to soc or wherever you fucking normies come from.
>>
>meet anon online
>play games and get to know him
>go up to visit
>suck his dick and get blowey joeys
>enjoy it
>get fucked in the ass
>anal feels interesting but he's too big for it to be very pleasurable

Didn't get AIDS either, past the gay phase thing now.

still the only person I've ever been with too
>>
File: 1424381401962.jpg (56 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1424381401962.jpg
56 KB, 450x450
fat girl ground (grinded?) on my dick once when dancing
>>
>go to anime conventions often
>end up being a part of fandom group
>we have a group skype that we all frequent
>girl ends up joining
>hit it off with her over a month before a small con is coming up
>tell her I can pick her up to go
>she goes on a date with some other fag in the mean time, I don't give a fuck
>con comes around, I end up picking him up first since he can't drive there himself
>pick her up second, he's all over her but I know I'm better
>we get there, get all settled in first night
>full room with two beds full with 3 people on each bed and one on the chair
>me, her, and dude she dated in a bed
>at first they make out for a bit but I guess he starts falling asleep and they stop
>I'm facing the other way and she turns toward me to spoon me
>reaches for my dick
>we're both in kigurumis
>honestly I was happy she was cuddling me but this takes the cake
>I unbutton my buttons down there and she gives me a handjob
>whispers in my ear that she wants my cum
>feels so good, I cum from it
>she licks it all up
>turns around and gets out of her kigu
>finger her and use my spit to get her wet
>fuck her next to the other guy with several other people in the room
>can't imagine they didn't notice but who fucking cares
>cum outside her pussy
>she licks that up too

We ended up fucking a bunch of times throughout the weekend(I even came inside later), the other guy apparently crying to everyone about it. We only dated for 9 months but every single one was heaven.
>>
File: kaworu_nagisa_2681.jpg (30 KB, 400x615) Image search: [Google]
kaworu_nagisa_2681.jpg
30 KB, 400x615
>>28614923
I accidently ran into someone close to my age at walmart once.
>>
>>28615714
This so much. Why the hell is there so many cucks in this world?
>>
>>28614923
I had Saturday morning sex with my girlfriend last weekend.

>>28615811
That sounds horrible, and it makes me sick to hear about overzealous religious people who create those kind of psychological issues in their children. How did you even come in contact with her?
>>
>>28614935
Me too, with two different women. I regret it though because they were both ugly sluts.
>>
a girl said hi to me once

shit was cash
>>
>>28620118
>posting anime
>cucking other people

This is how I know this story is bullshit.
>>
I once got dragged to a nightclub and this guy winked at me.

I'm not even gay.
>>
>>28615252
Jesus dude. 4 years and your still a virgin?
>>
>>28618864
If this is real please go on.
>>
>>28619256
>she wore nothing but an apron.

I'm so jealous, that's a big fantasy of mine. To fuck a girl in nothing but an apron or have her cook naked in nothing but an apron and then I poke her ass with my dick from behind while standing there fucking her.
>>
one time I was reading text messages over a roastie's shoulder and she was sending filthy lewd things to someone, who she may have been cheating on her boyfriend with. I thought it was suspicious that he wasn't entered as a contact.

That's the closest I've ever gotten.
>>
>>28615252

I dated a woman like that for three years. When we broke up, she moved in with some guy less than a month later, and actually had the gall to thank me for making her comfortable enough to have sex with him.

>We never had sex, of course.
>>
A girl i like grind-danced on me. That's it.
>>
I had a threesome with two Anons I met on r9k that happened to live in the same area as me. They both came in my mouth too, was really lewd but they were pretty ugly.
>>
>>28615655
Are you a girl?originalsjejelskked
>>
>>28618700
This tbqh, normies ree etc
I don't know what happened, even as recently as two years ago this whole board was just KHHHHHHHVs like us
And now it's normie central, probably even more normie than /tv/ honestly. I wish wizardchan was still good.
>>
>>28619094(you)

ATTICA!
>>
>>28614923
I was molested by my aunt when I was 10.
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.