[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Riding the tube >Realise that in about two minutes I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: pepe.jpg (7 KB, 200x195) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
7 KB, 200x195
>Riding the tube
>Realise that in about two minutes I'm going to shit myself
>Get off at the next station and literally run up all the escalators
>Sprint through the station until I find some toilets
>Jump the turnstile at the entrance
>Literally make it to the toilets with seconds to spare before I loose my liquid stool everywhere
>Spend the next 20 minutes having loud diarrhoea

Who /winning/ here?
>>
>>28614780
More /winning/ stories please.
>>
>>28614894
>come to /r9k/ to relax
>open some disgusting story about liquid shit
>close the tab and never come back
>>
>>28614945

>Reddit tourist comes to /r9k/
>Leaves immediately

Seems like a win to me
>>
>>28614945
It's not nearly as vile as most of the shit here.
I mean, the catalog is filled with crossdressing faggots mutilating their cocks, what did you expect? The feels-stories-/r9k/ unfortunately died a couple years ago.
>>
Goddamn it OP that story made me feel good.
Love those toilet moments.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.