[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Not an American >Can't buy myself a nice AR-15 and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1463351326095.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1463351326095.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
>Not an American
>Can't buy myself a nice AR-15 and go empty mags at the range to vent my frustration at being a KV loser
Why live?
>>
There's other stuff you can do to let out some frustration.

Anything from literally running until your legs give out to some autistic hobby, to even drinking.

Drinking not advised if you are an aggressive drunk.
>>
Well we have this thing called background checks over here so the likelihood of a random autist getting an AR is pretty low to begin with
>>
>>28614782
If OP isn't a felon and is over 18 he can literally walk into a store in most states and leave an hour later with an AR, doesn't need a license or anything

>>28614667
>not getting your greencard
>>
>KV
>not KHV

Leave, normalborne...
>>
>>28614667
Guns are for protection when shit hits the fan.

It's a natural right to own a gun to protect yourself.
>>
>>28614819
If only it weren't for the prejudices against the mentally disabled in our country, OP and his buddies could all be range ninjas
>>
>>28614782
Nobody can ever tell I'm an autist, though. I'm not on meds or anything.

>>28614819
How the hell you do get a green card, even? The only way seems to be marrying an American citizen but this is impossible for me for obvious reasons.
>>
>>28614891
Either marry into citizenship or get a job over here
And don't put "came here to buy shooty stick" on the application
>>
>>28614929
But only educated people have a chance of (legally) landing a job in the US. I don't have any degrees of qualifications. Heck, I can't even enter the country without a visa.
>>
>>28614956
You can apply for American citizenship but it's a fairly long process. Where u live Famalie?
>>
>>28615059
Israel.
I have no grounds on which I can apply for it, though.
>>
>>28615059
>>28615098
Hah!.

It's not doable, take it from an Australian who has been yearning for u.s citizenship since i was 15
>>
>>28615098
Dude you live in Israel
Go start a Kik(e)starter to get funds to live off of while you apply, we love you crazy sandpeople over here
>>
>>28615124
Why do you want to leave Australia?

Sorry about the Eurovision by the way. I voted for you.
>>
>>28615164
Probably because their letist nanny state bullshit is getting out of hand
>>
>>28615164
Nanny state, and i'm not talking about guns here.

You are punished for personal choices because of the socialized healthcare.

It is illegal to not wear a bicycle helmet even though it only affects you.

Possession of ANYTHING cool, and i mean anything, look anything up that you want, it's illegal, decide to take up some kind of hobby? it's illegal. trust me.

Our classification system for media is ridiculous, we have around 20 people that dictate the media that consenting adults can or can not watch/play/listen to, look up how media is regulated here, its an interesting read.

We also can't change it, our two major parties (Labor and Liberal) agree on pretty much anything and a vote for anyone smaller is lost into the void (Still do it though ausbots please)

A tonne of other shit i'm not getting into because its almost 9am and i need to go to bed.
>>
>>28615339
You forgot "media actively engaged in conspiracy to control public opinion"
Port Arthur was a hoax
>>
>>28615450
2billion hedshawts in 5 seconds ban the guns

Is it actually a hoax? always thought it sounded far fetched
>>
>>28615626
It is

The claim is that a mentally disabled man with no history of violence, no experience with firearms, and NO MEANS OF COMMUTING TO THE AREA IN QUESTION managed to pull off a military-style assault with an illegally acquired rifle that resulted in several headshots, without suffering any injury on his own, no positive identification of the assailant, clearly botched tampering of evidence by the police (mismatched number of bullets/shells recovered, iirc), and to top it off the mentally challenged man in question was given only the barest of legal accomodations to make up for the fact that he could not represent himself in court.

It's complete bullshit from every angle, I'm no Jesse Ventura CUNSHPIRASEE moron but this is just blatant.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.