[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/friendzone/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: i-want-to-kill-myself.jpg (70 KB, 540x442) Image search: [Google]
i-want-to-kill-myself.jpg
70 KB, 540x442
>be me
>date a girl who is kinda chubby, would only play video games, she was cute but I'd rate 6/10
>we get to know each other reasonably well
>become best friends
>start dating
>she goes through a major depressive stage
>I'm too shy to express myself
>I end the relationship
>two years later
>she's had a boyfriend since and has been asked out many times
>she is now a 10/10 QT, she lost weight and now is the most talented person I know
>despite all this; she is lonely
>we start to become friends again
>this time, I'm less of a fuck up, I'm super expressive of my feelings
>we're closer than we were when we were dating
>she realises I have a crush on her
>starts talking about love
>she strongly implies that she doesn't have feelings for me
>at the same time is showing me more affection that anyone else ever has

Is there anything more painful than being on the cusp of rejection with the person you care about the most?
>>
Actually confessing your feelings and having it all crash down around you.
>>
The friendzone doesn't exist retard
You're not her friend, you're her emotional crutch, aka beta orbiter. Cut the bitch loose before you becone tidal locked and can't escape

If she actually gave a shit about how you feel she'd put distance between the two of you when it became apparent there was a conflict of interests, at least for a while
>>
Nigga you better man up if u want this. Women dont want a depressed emotional sissy boy u gotta stay strong for yourself and be solid as a rock for her. Dont respond like a faggot respond like a big man who takes care of himself and her
>>
it's weird to me that someone woke up and went "hmm, I'll draw this!" and made OP's image.
>>
>>28614691
She has beta orbiters but I'm not one of them. She was the one who decided to make contact with me , she's also the person who starts all our conversations and the only person who comforts me when I'm down.

I think to some extent she's using me but she definitely considers me a friend.
>>
>>28614763
Nah, it's from WikiHow.
>>
>>28614646
You only like her now because she's hot and you're a shallow loser. So sad
>>
>>28614825
oh ok that makes sense then.
>>
>>28614691
This guy has never talked to a woman in his life
>>
>>28614800
It's probably a hybrid. You're a beta orbiter. That doesn't mean that you're not her friend, it means she's using you as a means of validation without reciprocating.

The easiest thing to do is tell her how you feel and explain that being this close just makes you want more and that you can't keep it up if she's not interested.

Inb4 "I don't want to mess up what we have!" Betalogic.
>>
File: breeze.jpg (716 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
breeze.jpg
716 KB, 1080x1920
>>28614691
>tfw male friends that women don't want to fuck are considered disposable tools
>>
>>28614888
I have had female friends, gfs, and as much as I hate to admit it, beena beta orbiter at different points in my life and have observed other people at those stages as well.

To be clear, I'm not saying platonic relationships between men and women can't happen, just that this scenario is not a true friendship
>>
>>28614646
Expressing your love to a woman is the most failproof method of ensuring that she will never fuck you. Women are sexually repulsed by men who put them on a pedestal.
>>
>>28615934
>having feelings for someone is the same as putting them on a pedestal

Wew lad
>>
>>28614646
ask her out fag, if she says no then move on
>>
>>28614849
this exactly. you dumped her when she was fat and now that she's skinny you want her? you're no better than a stacy getting with a beta after she has ridden the cock carousel
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.