[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Surefire way to tell if a girl likes you in 3 easy steps: >compliment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Consider-The-Following.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Consider-The-Following.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
Surefire way to tell if a girl likes you in 3 easy steps:

>compliment another girl in her presence
>if she tells you the girl is a slut or other negative things about her, it usually means she is trying to dissuade you away from another girl because she likes you
>if she is neutral or tells you to "go for it" or something, she probably isn't that into you

You don't even really need another woman either, just a picture of another girl works, too and you can ask the girl you like what she thinks of her

Even the most broest of women who will freely tell you if they find other girls attractive or not in a relationship will try to dissuade you from other girls if they like you and want to date you
>>
>>28614636
girls can get jealous without actually feeling attracted to you. if you are her orbiter and show interest to other girls she may get jealous because she will lose your attention
>>
>>28614719
Sometimes making a girl jealous can also make her like you more, or make her realize she likes you if she didn't realize it before

Either way this won't work if she has a boyfriend though, don't even bother with women who are already taken
>>
I just asked my female, Chinese housemate (who I'm banging), and she said this is true.
>>
>>28614737
or you can't just ask her. assuming you are already friends, she won't make fun of you
>>
>>28614839
This is what I would recommend, but some people are too anxious so it's a solution
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.