[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mom isn't home >take her gun >dryfire it at her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1656110986187.png (260 KB, 392x306) Image search: [Google]
1656110986187.png
260 KB, 392x306
>mom isn't home
>take her gun
>dryfire it at her cat
>FUCK
>it goes off
>didn't hit cat
>it was loud as hell and i think the neighbors may have called the cops.

what's wrong with me /r9k/? i don't know why i did that, i can't find a bullet hole.
>>
Should have shot it in your mouth.
>>
>>28614280
>fired
>can't find bullet hole
Lmao when the police start fucking with it and the stovepipe makes the next round explode and you go to jail for manslaughter
>>
>>28614280
Use the last bullet on yourself dumbass.
>>
>>28614292
Should i use a pistol or shotgun to off myself? Im leaning towards the shotgun but idk if I'd be able to reach the trigger because of how long some of them are.
>>
>>28614280
Just play the victim, say you're really sorry, you saw just curious what it's like to hold a gun and since you're incompetent you accidentally fired it. Noone can prove otherwise and you'll get off pretty easily, just a few pissed off people, whose anger will eventually pass. Good luck
>>
>parents trusting their children not to kill them in their sleep with a hammer for bringing them into this world

Strange imo
>>
>>28614280
>What's wrong with me /r9k/?

The gun wasn't aimed at yourself
>>
>>28614280
thats what you get for toying around with a gun like a dumbass
>>
>>28614521

Use your toes
>>
File: 1436453067783.png (359 KB, 480x470) Image search: [Google]
1436453067783.png
359 KB, 480x470
>mom isn't home
>take her gun
>fire it at her cat

Are you an autistic child?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.