[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice thread, please stop posting these edition. Hey /r9k/,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: normie_advice.jpg (96 KB, 1006x768) Image search: [Google]
normie_advice.jpg
96 KB, 1006x768
Advice thread, please stop posting these edition.

Hey /r9k/, resident normie here. If you have something you want to ask, anything to get off your chest, or just want to vent for a bit, come post here. I will try to answer every question you guys have(:

>inb4 normie reeeee get off my board.
>>
how do I meet girls?
In my daily life I never see girls
>>
>>28614270
I personally use Tinder. If you know how to pick up girls at bars, you could try that, but I'm really bad at it so I don't bother and stick to where I'm good.
>>
how do i kill myself quickly?
>>
>>28614270
Go to a bar, preferably on a ladies night if it's allowed in your area, try and converse with them as if they were your friend.
>>
>>28614327
okay, but how do I find an age-appropriate (24 years old) bar, and what do I do, just go up to them and talk to them?
How do you know whether or not they even want to be talked to?
>>
>>28614322
When I was suicidal, I gave a lot of thought to this. Essentially, you want three things: a quick death, painlessness and minimal time between the moment you commit and the actual death (i.e. not an overdose, where you spend a lot of time after you've taken the pills considering what you've done and possibly regretting it). If you live in the States, gun to the head is by far the quickest and most painless way, and you're dead pretty much as soon as you pull the trigger. If you don't have access to a gun, then I'd say the next best way (the one I was considering) is jumping off a tall building, since it's also quite quick and painless, with only a few seconds passing after you make the jump until you land.

>>28614403
If you have any friends, I'd recommend going with them, since it makes you seem less threatening than if you're alone. Yeah, essentially make a comment to a girl or girls you want to talk to, and if she seems like she can be engaged in a conversation then go for it. If not, whatever, you tried and you lost nothing. Do the same for other girls and you'll eventually find someone to chat to.
>>
>>28614322
Paint your skin brown and yell "ooga booga" at the nearest cop
>>
>>28614545
thanks for the tip.
im a europoor so i will have to go with nosediving off a building. i think theres a tall abandoned office building in my town, so using that would probably be best as to not cause anyone any trouble, since i imagine the cleanup would be a mess.
>>
>>28614638
May I ask why you want to commit suicide? I'd say something along the lines of "don't do it, you have so much to live for", but I'm sure you're read and heard it a thousand times already, and it definitely didn't work for me, so I won't(:
>>
>>28614310
I'm too ugly and shitskinned for tinder. Too socially retarded for bars
>>
>>28614725
Tinders algorithms holds a catagory for you, and will filter you towards that with other women of that kind. No worries browntown
>>
>>28614722
life is dog shit, tired of living, the usual.
>>
>>28614725
Tinder can still work for you, provided you have some decent pictures and maybe lower your standards to match yourself. As for social retardation - I had that too, and it's the same as everything else - practice makes perfect. Go try talking to people, fail for the first few months at most, and eventually you'll learn how to do it like any normal person.

>>28614788
Ah fair. Do you want to talk about it, or not really? I'm happy to listen if you want to vent for a bit(:
>>
>>28614242
Should I join the military left college with a really poor gpa.
>>
>>28614872
not much to say really, just your run of the mill failure story.

failed high school twice, became a neet for years, tried finding a job but nowhere wanted me. no friends or social life, zero sexual experience, zero experience with romantic relationships, no hobbies or interests or skills.
ugly, short, stupid, annoying, no idea how to communicate with people. tired of being a leech on my parents and disappointing them.
>>
>>28614725
fucking paki nigger
>>
>>28614242
Last night I was close to losing my virginity but the girl laughed and took off.
I feel destroyed and want to kill all of them.
I don't know how to keep myself from going postal...
>>
>>28615019
I would not do well in the military at all and I don't know all that much about it, so I'm not really qualified to answer about that, but if you feel like it's an environment you would do well in, then go for it - it seems like a viable career path.

>>28615030
Your parents love you and they would be crushed if you kill yourself, anon, you know that. In an ideal world, where would you be right now, what would you be doing?

>>28615085
Come on bro, this is no place for racism.

>>28615116
Some people are just dicks, anon. It's not all women, it's that one particular girl who was a complete bitch. Put her out of your mind, say fuck her and keep trotting. You'll get there eventually anon, it's just a matter of time.
>>
>>28615191
my greatest hurdle is that my parents love me as much as they do. ive been close to killing myself multiple times, but the thought of making them cry and destroying their lives is too much. they mean everything to me, they gave me all they had and i still grew up to be an an incomplete human failure.

in an ideal world, i wouldve been born intelligent and done something that my parents would be proud of.
>>
>>28615462
Well anon, you'll never amount to greatness, but your parents would be proud to see any improvement in you. Try to look for a job - any job. Bars and fast food restaurants don't care what your grades are, and getting a job would make your parents very proud of you, I promise you that. I know it's hard and might take a while, but eventually you will find a place which will hire you.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.