[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously guys, how do you deal with people messing with you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 689x689) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 689x689
Seriously guys, how do you deal with people messing with you or laughing at you?

I honestly need some advice

>be me, 23 beta male with no social skills, borderline autistic
>attend university
>taking English 101, just so I can get the basic classes out of the way
>have a project we have to present in front of the class
>2 girls whispering looking at me and laughing
>try my best not to make eye contact and ignore them
>goes on for about 3 minutes, teacher literally does nothing to stop it
>spaghettidrop.jpg
>start stuttering and shaking
>girls burst out laughing, despite the whole rest of the class being completely silent and attentive
>barely finished the presentation, shooken up from all the distress
>face was red and ears were hot

Why must this happen to me? Why can't I just have random people's basic respect? Why am I so predisposed to the humiliation from others?
>>
>>28613982
they saw weakness

stop showing it
>>
Body language. Lift, hygiene. Stop caring. These girls have no power over you.

Also tophaha at that shirt
>>
>>28613982

shouldve confronted them during the presentation if they were making that much of a ruckus
>>
File: Laughin.jpg (12 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
Laughin.jpg
12 KB, 250x241
>>28613982
>23 at college
>still needs helps of a teacher to not be bullied
>>
>>28614099
>hey, stop laughing!
yeah, that will show em
>>
>>28613982
What was your presentation about?
>>
File: 1456322891635.png (33 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1456322891635.png
33 KB, 473x500
>>28614121
if you just ask them "What?" and draw attention to their 13 year old behavior they usually stop

sometimes they dont and they laugh even harder but at least you tried family

it would also help if you had a serial killer look to really put it to the roast beef
>>
>>28614099
this is actually the best answer here. If you do it in a smart way, like "What's so funny pls share it with us" or staying silent till they stop and when everyone is baffled why you arent talking you say something along the lines of " I'm waiting for them to stop "

This has to be done in a playful manner so you show that you aren't mad , just a bit annoyed. This way you humiliate them. You shift the attention to them and every sane person would think "Yeah these girls are still in highschool. Dumb bitches... "
>>
>>28613982
>He doesn't give them 5$ and say "go buy yourself a proper laugh" in front of the whole class

Start defending yourself or no one will. How can you expect someone to help you if you don't even help yourself
>>
>>28614285
it's hard to imagine doing it without being mad
>>
>>28614300
>give them 5$ and say "go buy yourself a proper laugh" in front of the whole class
Topautism

>How can you expect someone to help you if you don't even help yourself
Because that's what help is family
>>
>not pulling your dick out in class

It's like you WANT to get laughed at
>>
>>28614366
>Topautism
It isn't if Chad does it, but then again Chad never says this because he's never laughed at in the first place
>>
>>28613982
I would've walked out immediately
>>
Use self deprecation OP. I've done it all my life, it makes people laugh and it gets you going.
I would've said something like: "That's exactly how my girlfriend laughs every time after the foreplay"
See what I did there?
>>
>>28613982
Dude, you need to stand up for yourself. Those bitches are just cock ducking whores that will probably not achieve anything in life. What I would have done is I would have stopped my presentation and said that I cannot continue until those girls are quiet, so they either leave or stfu. You need to let people know that them laughing at you bothers you. You need to show them that you can stand up for yourself and will not let them laugh at you. Usually if you ask bullies what's so funny, they will stop, so you can try that. Anyway, good luck, I hope other presentations will go better for you
>>
>>28613982
College truly is the new high school
>>
>>28614610
Or high school is the new college?
>>
>>28614285
This is the best way to do it, turn the shame back around on them by calling them out in front of everyone. You're speaking in front of the class which means you have at least a measure of authority over them.
>>
>>28614560
>>28614300
Autistic answers

>>28614285
Good answer
>>
>>28614354
Well depends on the person, i guess you have to be a bit quick witted+ don't give a fuck type of guy so when u notice this shit immediately start thinking of optimal ways to deal with it. I have rekted bullies by just using words and i have defended bullied guys and "pushed" their bullies off mostly by humiliating them using words. It really doesn't matter if the other person is physically superior, it's all about attitude. Even if u get beaten, if you stood up for yourself you really can't lose. First day in highschool a group bullies comes and says to me " Hey shorty are you sure you are in the right school?". I ignore them at first, they follow me, one of them touches my back and i turn and push him. He trips and i say " I don't have time for your stupid shit" He gets up and comes close to my face like he is about to fight me. I stand my ground and say " Wtf is your problem ?" . He says nothing and then leaves. Most of them are deep down pussies.

Sorry for my english
>>
File: 1403477334251.gif (98 KB, 253x230) Image search: [Google]
1403477334251.gif
98 KB, 253x230
If it was Anon that was talking I could only imagine the shit show.

>Stacy: Anon can you please stop talking that rude
>The whole class stops what they're doing and stare at you
>Prof:Anon that really rude show some respect how would you feel if that was you?
Women will literally turn whole groups of people against you if they feel slighted even the least.
>>
I don't get how so many robots aren't used to it, and still actually give a fuck, after idk 2nd year hs. I stop caring long ago, I've heard it all before. In fact once I stopped caring I realized half of the time, I thought someone was whispering and giggling, it wasn't even about me, until I acted like a retard as a reaction. I was the furthest thing from their mind, and damn near invisibility for the most part, until I sperged out at the mere thought that they were taking about me.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.