[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >work in local shop in small village >girl clearly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>be me
>work in local shop in small village
>girl clearly has crush on me
>she looks directly into my eyes and smiles while serving her, has a soft voice and is really shy.
>her friends always looking at me, as if to relay information to her
>activated facebook just to see if I could find her
>i do
>she has sub 200 friends, seems like a nice girl with family values, rides horses and shit. No heavily edited photos or progravtive stuff (like most sluts).
>always dresses comfy, seems like the type who seems like her own person and not trying to 'fit in'.

Robots, I think I found the one.

When I see her next I'm gonna ask her straight up out on a date.
>>
>>28613923

Good luck anon.

You sound like a britbong, is this so?
>>
>>28613923
Good luck anon don't let your dreams be memes

Its unclear if you have dating experience before but try to plan things out with times and places in advance not just ask to "get some food sometime"

And keep it short and casual for the first date
>>
>>28613989
>Good luck anon.

>>28614071
>Good luck anon

Good luck anon
>>
>>28613989
100% britbong

>>28614071
You're right, nothing too serious. I don't have much dating experience at all though lol. But maybe that's okay with her.
>>
>>28613923
>haven't even had a conversation
>already convinced she's "the one"
Setting unrealistic expectations is a gateway to disappointment.
>>
>>28614107

I was at a cosy little village shop in oxfordshire today.

Unfortunately this anon>>28614127 is right. Also be careful of country girls who ride horses. Often treated like princesses forever and are insanely high maintenance.
>>
Good luck anon. Hopefully it's not as painfully awkward as I'm picturing it to be in my head
>>
>>28614127
I know I'm just exaggerating, I'll be leaving in a year anyway to go Uni. But I figured I could at least have something, than nothing at all.

>>28614182
Sounds nice man, and yeah personally this country life ain't for me lol. But you have experience with this type of girl?

>>28614228
dw I'm not that awkward...
>>
That's the problem with facebook and most social media.

You get the false impression of knowing the person and you create a certain expectation surrounding what you see on social media, and when the shit they post doesn't match the expectation you made from that you just come back running to r9k saying women are shit.

I'm not saying that women aren't shit however.

But the fact that you make expectations based on social media without having any idea on how she truly is is pretty pathetic desu
>>
>>28614344
>But you have experience with this type of girl?

Not really, I'm a town robot with a lot of country cousins though, most of the girls have princess complexes, and it's a well known fact anyway. At least they are less brutal to robot men, but generally that just means they are lead on.

At least you're trying
>>
>>28614450
Well if it ends up being where I could save money by being with a hooker everyday then I'll drop her. But here's to hoping.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.