[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I ask all the cucks on this board a question? How could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 900x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 900x720
Can I ask all the cucks on this board a question?

How could you ever fall in love with a woman knowing that she has had other men inside her. She has swallowed the loads of other men. Other men have covered her face in cum. How can you look at her the same way knowing that? You will never be a "first" for that she can look back on and remember forever. You'll never be the first guy she kissed, her first boyfriend, or the guy who took her virginity. She may be special to you, but you are just another guy to her. Another guy she's occupying her time with until something better comes along. Chad, Nick, Jamal, and the rest of them will laugh behind your back thinking of the good times they had with the used up goods you settled with.

Women just aren't worth it.
>>
>>28613788
I don't want to be a cuck, I just want to be accepted.
>>
>>28613788
Love isn't rational. You can know all this stuff but the feelings creep up on you Regardless, and it tears you apart
>>
>>28613788

>never be her first

literally who cares and why does it matter?
>>
>>28613788

>chad, I had a gr8 time on sat :)
>plz take this pic down
>Im not a slut
>I will suck ur dick.
>>
I couldn't. That's why I married a virgin.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-21-11-42-18.png (157 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-21-11-42-18.png
157 KB, 1920x1080
>>28613788
How can any woman go with a man who grips his dick 10 times a day daydreaming about underage girls? Also, no ambition, lazy, most likely fat, autistc, sociopath, not even proper hygiene.
Hang yourself my man.
>>
>tfw Nick

This is considered a normie name now?
>>
>>28613788
I don't think that's what cuckolding is.
>>
>>28614049
>dat projection

lmao
>>
>>28613788

I've had sex with other girls as well so it make us equal when I'm with a girl who has a sexual history.
>>
I couldn't not really.

That's why I simply use used goods for practice while looking for a at virgin to marry.
I've already taken s girl's virginity but she wasn't cute enough for me and so I'm looking for another , better one.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.