[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you have been told you look like one of these people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: eisenberg-cera-300x220.jpg (20 KB, 300x220) Image search: [Google]
eisenberg-cera-300x220.jpg
20 KB, 300x220
How many of you have been told you look like one of these people?

Is it a compliment?

Do women find these people attractive?

>hey bro you look exactly like that dude from zombieland
>>
I've been told I look like a serial killer, soldier or convict.
>>
>>28613687
no woman can find jewish men attractive
>>
>>28613687
So how Jewish are you OP?
>>
>>28613687
Fuck dude I was at a taco stand and the guy told me I looked like the dude from the social network. Didn't know how to take it, just said "oh yeah I know that guy, never saw the resemblance though" always thought he was a smug fuck.
>>
here are some classic brutalities i got:

>adam sandler
>adam cera
>>
>>28613687

I've been told I look like Micheal Cera.

How am I supposed to take that?
>>
No but lots of people assume I'm Jewish
>>
File: 1461906155738.jpg (72 KB, 704x480) Image search: [Google]
1461906155738.jpg
72 KB, 704x480
>>28613713
>Convict

Literally my face, pale well shaped face, dark eye bags, no expression on face when relaxed.

My smile looks scary apparently.
>>
yes
jesse
i think he is good looking so idgaf
>>
>>28613769
Take it as in women will only want you for your beta bux. They don't want to fuck a babby faced qt pie but rather an alpha chad to beat their pussy up.
>>
>>28613687
They're both handsome in a boyish way
>>
>>28613831
What type of women are you bagging pham?
>>
>>28613839

Thanks for the redpill famalla.

How do I become an alpha chad?
>>
>>28613876
Fuck if I know. I'm 22 and look like I'm in high school no one takes me seriously.
>>
in one of my attempts at college, the failed normies in my acquaintance group called me 'mclovin'
>>
>>28614164
This is brutal, Michael Cera can actually be pretty cute but McLovin? That's fucking cold
>>
File: 132064.jpg (91 KB, 620x800) Image search: [Google]
132064.jpg
91 KB, 620x800
>>28613687
I was told i look like Justin Bieber back when he had fuzzy hair.
>>
All the time, anon. All the time.
I don't take it as a compliment, but not as an insult either. I think the fact they look so "plain" is a big part of the roles they get cast in. Ones in which the romantic interest isn't particularly attracted to them at first, but comes around before the credits roll.
I think a lot of women would say they're "cute" but "hot" is definitely not going to be part of that conversation.
>>
>>28613687
i've been told i look like kylo ren

i like adam driver but i'm pretty sure that was supposed to be an insult.
>>
I was at the gas station and some guy came up to me and said "ayyy you look like that bitch from twilight"
Thanks, guy.
>>
File: 1461818111141.jpg (37 KB, 558x480) Image search: [Google]
1461818111141.jpg
37 KB, 558x480
>>28614549
I've been told I look like a blonde kylo ren. I asked why, and she said because my ears pop out far
>>
I've been told I look like Jason Biggs/Jim

Rustled my jimmies desu
>>
File: images (23).jpg (19 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images (23).jpg
19 KB, 384x384
when I had long hair I had atleast 4 different people tell me I looked like Miranda Kerr

>th-thanks.. I guess
>>
Few people have told me I look like John Lennon. I think it's a pretty swell thing.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.