[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"*sigh* I so lonely. I wish someone come sit and talk to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 682x846) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 682x846
"*sigh* I so lonely. I wish someone come sit and talk to me"

Wat do?
>>
sniff feets
>>
suck toes
>>
Excuse me miss, can I suck your toes?
>>
Nothing I would bore her anyway

;_;
>>
>>28613583
engage in sexual relations
>>
Y'all niggas posting in a Bebe thread smfh
>>
run away before she calls the cops
>>
>>28613583
*brush her hair out of her face*
Hello ma'am, you said you'd like to talk to somehow. I don't mean mean to bring but I'm quite the conversationalist *light chuckle*
OOC - maybe a wink idk
>>
I JUST WANT TO PLAY WITH HER FEET
WHY IS THIS WORLD SO CRUEL
>>
File: 1462728314979.jpg (21 KB, 570x570) Image search: [Google]
1462728314979.jpg
21 KB, 570x570
>>28615166
This is actually really smooth
>>
>>28615166
do you say while she screams or after?
>>
>>28613583
Nothing because her back pack is in the seat next to her. Clearly she wants to be by herself.
>>
>>28615287
Why would she scream?
>>
File: 43242.gif (934 KB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
43242.gif
934 KB, 500x220
>>28613583
she has her stuff next to her and earphones so she doesn't wanna talk, however i would intensely stare at her legs and face so she notices

i want her to know i am a yellow fever fetishist and i WILL masturbate furiously the first change i get dreaming of cumming deep inside her
>>
>>28615166
>mean to bring but I'm qu
>brings
>>
>>28613583
Suspect a scam and wonder why I'm in asia.
>>
File: 1394189278047.jpg (272 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1394189278047.jpg
272 KB, 1920x1080
>>28613583

>plant myself on the other side
>pull out some book
>occassionaly look out of the window while observing her in peripheral vision
>as she inevitably looks at me turn around and look at her like she spat in my food
>she starts to get nervous asking herself what she did wrong
>glances at me again
>big mistake
>give her an even angrier look as I let out a sigh and demonstratively turn my head to the window
>she is fidgeting and looking around, now I have her where I wanted her
>loudly slam my book into my bag, which makes her jump and look at her with lifted eyebrows with the obvious look of "the fuck are you still doing here?"
>she finally breaks in, her eyes now wet, and quickly gets up while pulling her bag behind her
>now have 4 places all for myself
>mfw
>>
>>28613583
Nothing. You won't outrun her army of orbiters.
>>
>>28613583
>tfw no qt lonely asian gf
>>
Find a different seat. Ain't no one need that kind of passive aggression.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.