[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Even if you somehow become successful, rich, fit, or famous,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: Alexis-Ren-Toplss-1.jpg (227 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
Alexis-Ren-Toplss-1.jpg
227 KB, 1280x853
Even if you somehow become successful, rich, fit, or famous, you have FOREVER missed out on pure, innocent teenage love.

She will never love you the same way she loved Chad. The light that sparked her passionate lust and the deep love she felt for him will never be lit with you.

You will just be seen as somewhat who benefits her. Someone who helps pay the bills, or elevates her social status, or helps her "settle down" after Chad is done with loosening her aging, wrinkly cunt.

Why bother living when our primary motivation has been taken away from us?
>>
>>28613378
No I didn't, I had a sweet virgin gf when I was 17
>>
>>28613378
I mean I might miss teenage love but that doesn't mean I missed being someone's first love. Haven't found a virgin qt yet, but if I do, it'll be about the same.
>>
>>28613378
>pure, innocent teenage love
Because everyone knows that is how real life teenagers work, just like in my high school romantic comedies. It would be more convincing if you replaced that part with 'prime pussy'. Even then getting rich wil most likely give you that.
>>
File: 1459934303167.jpg (66 KB, 640x299) Image search: [Google]
1459934303167.jpg
66 KB, 640x299
Missed out on teenage love, currently missing out on early-twenties love, and soon to be missing out on mid-twenties love.
>>
>>28613461
You will never find a virgin qt. The time to have met one has already passed. I mean, if you are posting on /r9k/ right now about wanting a virgin gf, then you know you already lost forever.
>>
Teen love isn't love.

It's infatuation, and it is far from pure. It's stupid, irrational bullshit.

Plebs just idolize this shit because they never grew out of that stage, and are only vaguely aware of their instincts.
>>
I'm pretty sure I forever missed out on love period.
>>
File: 1463426444775.png (99 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
1463426444775.png
99 KB, 367x321
>>28613378
We have this thread EVERY DAY

pls stop reminding me my poor heart can't take much more of it
>>
>>28613535
This

It seems more as if robots are mad they missed out on young pussy. Just say it how it is, don't add love bullshit to it.
>>
>>28613378
meh we all die at the end.
>>
>>28613399
I envy you anon.
oranginal
>>
>>28613535
it's the lack anon. makes it seem much more desirable than it is.

same shit with sex. it's the greatest thing in the world and worth sacrificing a ton of time and money for, until you actually do it. it feels good but it honestly isn't worth all the shit people do for it.
>>
>>28613378
Even if you somehow become successful, rich, fit, or famous, you have FOREVER missed out on pure, innocent teenage love.

He will never love you the same way she loved Stacy. The light that sparked his passionate lust and the deep love he felt for her will never be lit with you.

You will just be seen as somewhat who benefits him. Someone who cooks his food, or elevates her social status, or gives birth to his kids after Stacy is done with riding his aging dick which starts to have erectile disfunction.

>>
what the fuck is the point of this thread?
there's no point to this thread
>>
>>28613378
Women do not love men like men love women. They seek men out for money, protection and pampering, and "love" them like a master "loves" a slave. This especially applies to teenage women.
>>
>>28613378
>innocent
>pure
I don't think you know what those words mean, as 3D women are none of those.
>>
>>28614600
OP is an autist. So he creates the same thread over and over every day for God knows which reason.
>>
>>28613378
>>28614557

He will never love you the same way she loved Stacy. The light that sparked his passionate lust and the deep love he felt for her wiII never be lit with you.

You will just be seen as somewhat who benefits him. Someone who cooks his food, or elevates her social status, or gives birth to his kids after Stacy is done with riding his aging dick which starts to have erectile disfunction.

>>
File: ..jpg (18 KB, 600x238) Image search: [Google]
..jpg
18 KB, 600x238
>>28614629
>tfw realizing 4chan is so rundown that we might have to actually leave
please hold me
>>
>>28613856
Does young mean 15yo here?

Because you can easily fuck 18yo girls with 30.
>>
File: Stacy1.jpg (322 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Stacy1.jpg
322 KB, 1600x1200
>>28614655
This flip-around meme only works if the post is of the attack-females kind.
Even if what you say were 100% true**, it wouldn't change OPs point*.

*which I think is silly, being a teenager just means being insecure and figthing over laughable shit.
It's just that a unused pussy appeals more, that's it.

**why are you implying getting a hot guy by rich is a standard strategy for females?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.