[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus Christ I'm just so fucking bored with my life. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 142266959373.jpg (8 KB, 159x151) Image search: [Google]
142266959373.jpg
8 KB, 159x151
Jesus Christ I'm just so fucking bored with my life.

I work 3 days a week, and that work is mildly interesting, but for my 4 days off, nothing interests me any more. Sort of parallel to the NEET meme I do spend quite a lot of time studying stuff like languages and and trying to self teach piano somewhat, but everything is just so boring now. TV is somewhat still interesting, and I on odd occasions play vidya, but even that's boring now. Following the US election has has its interesting moments, but really that's about it

So I can read/write German, and can read Chinese to a reasonable degree, so what? What now? Eventually even if I ended up speaking 10 languages fluently, and could play every instrument, life would life be so fucking boring.
>>
File: Cookfeel.jpg (39 KB, 454x610) Image search: [Google]
Cookfeel.jpg
39 KB, 454x610
>>28613228

Even this thread was boring
>>
I wish I could go back to when I was a kid, where it seemed like everything was amazing, I couldn't wait to get out of bed each morning, now I can't stand the thought of getting out of bed and would rather sleep for eternity
>>
File: iknowthatfeelbrol.jpg (80 KB, 1500x1383) Image search: [Google]
iknowthatfeelbrol.jpg
80 KB, 1500x1383
>>28613997

I'm not sure if I'm becoming depressed. I'm not sad or have really negative emotions, but but energy is depleting, and I just feel less and less motivated each day
>>
Same. Every day is like an existentialist battle where I constantly have to answer the question 'what's the fucking point?'. I'd rather just take valium all the time and sleep, rather than deal with this insufferable hell.
>>
>>28613228
Get into a fight
>>
Age ?
How much you get paid?
>>
>>28614172

I was reading MTW earlier and it really gave me the urge to just throw coffee in someone's face. Not because I am jealous of their life, but because it would be a thrill. I'd be anxious for days as to whether the police knew it was me, whether I'd face consequences etc.
>>
>>28614180

24, get $700/month wages, pay $400/month on rent and bills for my flat (rented from parents at very cheap rate) with $300 left over
>>
>>28614235
If I was you I would go to community college , you will meet some people and maybe even a nice girl

You won't be bored anymore and you aren't old yet
>>
>>28614356
That last phrase sounded wierd,let me reeitarate:you won't be bored and you still young enough to enjoy it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.