[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"YOU NEED TO GET A JOB!" >get none of the benefits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6
File: laugh.jpg (47 KB, 536x536) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
47 KB, 536x536
>"YOU NEED TO GET A JOB!"
>get none of the benefits of society but they expect me to work to maintain their oppressive system

Why are normals so dense?
>>
>UR NOT EVEN CONTRIBUTIN TO SOCIETY

rofl
>>
>>28613171
Who gives a shit? Its a job and a paycheck. Im currently a wagecuck and it's great to have money.
>>
>>28613171
It's "normies" not "normals", newfag
>>
>>28613273
Normies is what normalspits say.
>eew normies XD
It's become one of there tumblr memes. You have to innovate my man
>>
>>28613255
Its not worth giving up over half of my time awake and suffering being around normals for just a few hundred dollars a week.

I'd rather keep all of my free time and pay more attention to my budget.
>>
>>28613171
if you don't work, then whose taxes will pay Stacy's birth control, abortion, and welfare so that she can slut it up with Chads?
you seriously think Chad will provide for Stacy?
no, we need your cuck ass in the hamster wheel RIGHT NOW!
>>
>>28613273
>>28613323
desu normalfags or normalshits should come back
Tumblr and normalfags stole normies and ruined it like they do anything else
>>
>>28613171
I got a job a few months ago after being such a neet dude for so long. I thought it would fix the things that make me a loser and I'd become semi-normie and make friends and shit.

Didn't happen. Now I just hate life even more. I don't even spend most of my money. It just keeps accumulating and I do nothing with it. Maybe I should go get Stacy drunk so she'll have sex with me. Or hire a prostitute. Idk, shit sucks.
>>
>>28613498
someone has to pay your ceos vacation my dude

grind it up!!!!
>>
>>28613520
You joke, but one of my bosses is literally taking the week off to fuck his young girlfriend because divorcing his wife is making him to miserable or something. Fucking guy.
>>
Do people even seem to possess the slightest idea of economics on this board?
>>
NEETs will be the first in line for the work camps to build Trumps wall. You will repay your country for the money you've stolen.
>>
>>28613594
All I know is that I make 13.50/hr and live with my parents while my boss is able to afford being a sugar daddy to multiple women.

I don't give a shit about economics. I work hard and make shit. I can see why people would rather just collect a check from the government.
>>
>>28613273
But "normies" is a newfag word for normalfags.
>>
>>28613171
Then don't get a job.

What the actual fuck are you complaining about if you don't need to work to live, you're literally safe from reality so you need us to suck on your ego as well?

Go fuck yourself.

"muh oppression" What oppression you nigger? Your parents?
>>
>>28613672
It's like the top 20% get 80% of the benefits.

What would the optimal strategy be for the bottom 80%?
>>
>>28613639
that's not counting the beta uprising
>>
>>28613799
>What would the optimal strategy be for the bottom 80%?

Class war :^)
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>live in an insulated, weatherproof house with heat and hot running water
>have enough clothes to never be cold and enough food to never be hungry
>drinking water is clean and safe
>have transportation
>safe from crime thanks to law enforcement
>have access to internet at a reasonable price considering the fact that you're getting access to all the information humanity has ever accumulated at the push of a button

>I have none of the benefits of society, I'm so oppressed
>>
File: grey_worm_9130.jpg (32 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
grey_worm_9130.jpg
32 KB, 350x250
>>28613799
Kill the Masters.
>>
File: it_ends_now.gif (40 KB, 255x249) Image search: [Google]
it_ends_now.gif
40 KB, 255x249
>don't work
>have all the time and energy to enjoy things but no money to do anything

>work
>have money to do things but no time or energy to do anything

Why can't the standard workweek be 25 hours?
>>
>>28613433
>Suffering being around normals.
>Can't exist side by side with people

The autism.
>>
>>28613848
Already there, I'm supporting Bernie Sanders
>>
>>28613981
You want the truth? Give me a job where I don't have to interact with anyone and I'd probably be the perfect wageslave.

Its your kind that makes everything Hell.
>>
>>28614105
So what are your marketable skills?
>>
>>28613477
Anyone who doesn't use "normalfag" is clearly an underage SJW.
>>
>>28614243
>normalfag
shhh stop posting that word I don't want people seeing the word fag on my smartphone, they will outcast me like you losers.
>>
>>28613171
>"I get none of the benefits of society" he said on the internet (a military invention) connection that he uses but doesn't pay for in between meals that he doesn't pay for.
>>
>>28613171
>all the digital escapism you chase like a cuck isn't a product of society

low iq detected
>>
>>28613498
spend it on drugs
>>
Alright, I'll bite.

How are you paying your bills if you're not working? What are you going to do once your parents die and you're an unemployable 40 year old man with no prospects? You've already proven you don't have the guts to kill yourself.
>>
>>28613912
Depending on your setup that can happen
I'm working 30 hours a week with 4 days off and it's enough to live with a small amount of play money.
The alternative is get a roommate/marry a person because then you could work as low as 25 hours assuming the other person does the same or more.
>>
>>28614105

So why should anyone hire you if you can't do something as simple as get along with people
>>
>>28615362
What are *you* going to do when you're an unemployable 40 year old man with no prospect?

You realize that professional life is pretty much over for anyone over 35 nowadays, unless you manage to become one of the 5% that goes into consulting gigs and such, right?
>>
>>28613433
brain issues anon?
I deal with normals all the time it has little effect on me.
I'm sure I'm seen as the weird quite guy but it's not like saying hi/goodbye and shit is overwhelming.
>>
>>28614105
software development, or those IT jobs where you work from home
>>
>>28615565
I dunno where you live, but in the US that's absolutely untrue.

And you didn't answer the question at any rate.
>>
>>28615362
government benefits you mouth breather, just apply for autism bux
>>
>>28615565
dude once you get the experience in they keep older people for that.
No one wants a young doctor to help them in a time of serious surgery and most in the US find anything under 40 as young.
No if you fast food/retail it your whole life with zero ladder climbing? then yeah you are fuck without schooling to leg up on.
>>
>>28614243
normalfag seems like a relic of a bygone age
this isn't the way 4chan used to be
this isn't the way /r9k/ used to be
i can't just throw around normalfag and Xfag as if nothing has changed, it's too bittersweet
normalshit seems more appropriate for 2016
>>
>>28613171
>Why are normals so dense?
They're not dense, either you're going to have to work or die. Either way if you don't die your existence is going to suck in the mean time.
They fucking own you no matter what.
Fucking grow up. You own nothing of value. You do nothing interesting. One day you're probably going to wake up and realize you should of just killed yourself a while ago. They're laughing just as much as you, except they'll laugh longer.
>>
>>28615599
>but in the US that's absolutely untrue.

>There was a time when age discrimination conjured visual images of men and women nearing the retirement age of 62 and older. However, with the increasing impact of technology advancement, the changing workplace, globalization, and economic instability, age discrimination has crept into the lives of working professionals as young as 40. These qualified candidates are finding their job search takes twice as long as their younger counterparts and they often have to settle for a salary decrease or a lower level position.

Yeah I'm making all this up because I'm crazy I guess.

>>28615644
Congratulations retard you're talking about the 5%.
>>
I like being a salarycuck but honestly I wish it'd be redistributed a bit different. I earn a fair wage while being a KV and lion's share of my wage gets given away to retarded plebs who pop out children right after another, and other degenerates. Fuck, I might feel superior all day but at the end of the day I'm slaving away for THEM.
>>
>>28615675
That's not 5% that's close r to 40%.
Unless everyone has dived off like you and just stops working.
>>
File: nah.jpg (29 KB, 266x400) Image search: [Google]
nah.jpg
29 KB, 266x400
>>28615666
>have to work or die
>666
How about no, Satan.
>>
>>28615719
40% of employed people are doctors and similar? What are you on about?
>>
If I ever had a kid. I'd say this

>If you don't work you don't eat
>>
am i the only one creeped out by the OPs pic? wrf man
>>
>>28613171
I have come to understand that everyone is different and genetically some of us have little issue with work while others do.
example I can run numbers at a desk and run network meetings with little effort. My co-work gets very stress out by the same work and gets exhausted from it.
I have little issue having side hobbies that are building and remolding parts of my home. Many people ask do I ever rest and for the longest time I wondered why they ask that, they seem so much more lazier and I was baffled why they needed so much time to rest but I get it now. Some people are just not raised right for it others are not genetically made for it and some lose out on both.
>>
>>28615750
40% of employed people are over the age of 40
Most jobs need experienced people and usually many need ones with as much as 15+ years which knocks the age of what you are looking at to 40+ in a lot of fields.
you can either get busy living or get busy dying
>>
>>28613498
I know right
>get job
>hate job
>hate coworkers

I fell for the job meme
>>
>>28615810
well yeah, some people can make millions, and run complicated code and run numbers and engineer sky scrapers but their bodies look like fat blobs.
i wonder how these people can claim to be such hard workers and claim to be successful, but their bodies are neglected and they look like fattu piggu.

you can't do everything and there's only so much time.
>>
>>28616089
They can't, shit outside = shit inside, if you're too lazy to just take roids nad get proper surgeries and lipo then what the fuck ar eoyu your not evne human
>>
>>28613880
> live in a house for which even my children would have to pay because mortgage
> clothes that you are able to afford are ugly and the food is tastes awful or is unhealthy
> transportation is either sharing transport with worst kinds of people or getting yourself a car and spending time for traffic jam and money for gas and repairing
>some nervous cop might shoot you because you look suspicious and crime is not eliminated
> Internet is flooded with ads and SEO'd crap
> muh soshul benefitz
>>
most people are keenly aware of the politics of work, they just cope with it in different ways
>>
>>28613981
But yet, here you are on this board.

>The autism
>>
>>28613981
Just fucking leave, pIease.
>>
>>28613498
What job did you get? x
>>
>>28613981
>Can't exist trampled under the arbitrary hierarchy

I'm not going to be some middle aged cunt's mid-day entertainment just because she's bitter about having to work because nobody married her.
>>
You can't exploit the system with welfare alone, that's just barely enough to survive
>>
ITT: The reason white people are losing ground every passing minute.

You lazy shits are the reason fat bitches are allowed to talk shit about white males on television all the time. Get up and do something about the world around you instead of sitting in a dark basement eating cheetos and complain about everyone else to a bunch of fuckwits thats stupid enough to agree with you.
>>
>>28613171
look, you've got to feed yourself at some point
what are you gonna do if and when mommy dies?
>>
If only I could enjoy my job, then I could make minimum wage and not mind. But work sucks.
>>
>>28613477
I like using Normans
>>
File: lego_pepe.jpg (348 KB, 882x1024) Image search: [Google]
lego_pepe.jpg
348 KB, 882x1024
>>28616645

>not being inheritance/life insurance payout master race
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.