[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking hate myself. Far too many people I'm interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
I fucking hate myself.

Far too many people I'm interested in, not romantically, want nothing to do with me. I will never be attractive. I will never make any real friends for a variety of reasons. I will never be anything but a worthless pile of shit. I will never be interesting. I will never be good at anything, no matter how hard I try. I will always be a burden or a detriment to those around me in some way. I'm not cared about.

I want to be hurt and killed so much. Are any anons willing to help me here in some way?
>>
>>28613121
soooo why do you hate yourself? lol

original block.
>>
>>28613150
All the reasons I described and more, that's why.
>>
>>28613121
i know how you feel anon. i know that this is said so fucking much, but it will get better. move away to a new state or country, start anew. start going to the gym, going to clubs, using dating apps. there is hope for you anon.

~the only emotion stronger than fear is hope~

i promise, anon.
>>
>>28613176
you said not romantically which leads me to believe some people probably want you romantically. Then you paradoxically say you'll never be attractive.

i'm guessing bait.
>>
>>28613121
Are you the guy with stitches in his face?
>>
>>28613121
Self proclaimed life coach here, maybe I can help.

Surely there is a reason why everyone hates you?
>>
>>28613187
>it will get better.
No it fucking won't. This is a meme.

>move away to a new state or country
Because I have the funds for that.
>start anew.
That is not going to change my personality which is a major part of the problem, it will not change inherently who I am.
>start going to the gym
I started working out from my home which achieves the same basic results I want
>going to clubs, using dating apps.
I'm not a fucking failed normie like 99% of the people here, I could not care less about getting a girlfriend or losing my virginity.

>>28613222
You must have problems with reading comprehension.
>Far too many people I'm interested in, not romantically, want nothing to do with me.
>I'm interested in
How do you get people being interested in me from this?

I said not romantically because I am not interested in others romantically. This has nothing to do with romance at all. No one is interested in me romantically either but that's not relevant.

>>28613253
No
>>
>>28613278
>Surely there is a reason why everyone hates you?
I don't have any redeemable qualities
>>
By "help me in some way" I meant "are there any anons willing to hurt or kill me".
>>
>>28613312
Tell me a bit about your life m8.
>>
>>28613121
Nobody will help you, just give in and hurt yourself

>>28613253
No that's me
>>
File: 1454621409071.jpg (6 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
1454621409071.jpg
6 KB, 200x193
>>28613289
Jesus, you're an asshole and wonder why people hate you? Please stop shitting on the board, we're not gonna garner to pity threads
>>
>>28613491
I could go on all day, but the short version is I haven't made any real friends since middle school and I've never been good at anything despite plenty of practice and different approaches.

>>28613525
I realize I come across that way, but it was because of those two responses. I'm so sick and tired of the "it gets better" meme because for some people it doesn't get better, you should know that (and I don't mean that in a rude way, it just doesn't.) The second was the anon being unable to read.
>>
>Babbys first "depression"
>>
>>28613604
1. What would you consider a real friend? If you said that you've not made any since middle school, does that mean that you still have some from that time? If not, what happened?

>despite plenty of practice and different approaches.
2. What kind of practices and approaches? Do you believe that you lack the social skills to get friends or is it rather that you think that they don't want anything to do with you because of reasons?
>>
>>28613655
I wouldn't say so, I had an episode when I was eleven which went away, this is chronic and I've had it for several years.

>>28613752
I used real to mean someone physical. An "IRL friend," if you will. I had one that continued to be my friend past then for a while, but middle school, that sole exception aside, marked the last time I had friends, even then I had very few.

>2. What kind of practices and approaches?
I wanted to write, so in addition to reading and practicing writing, I read books on how to do it, for instance.
>Do you believe that you lack the social skills to get friends or is it rather that you think that they don't want anything to do with you because of reasons?
Probably both
>>
>>28613868
Would you agree if I said that the lack of ''social care'' is the reason why you might be ''losing'' friends?
You have to take care of your friends and maintain your relationship with them. Also why would you think that writing would help you with your problem? If you enjoy reading I might have a book for you, since you should rather read something useful and not waste your time.
>>
>>28613121
Fuck, I know these feels. I wanted to try to move to a new city where I might be able to have one friend, but I don't have any way to do so. I'm constantly filled with anxiety now a days that I will never amount to anything or achieve any happiness. I lay asleep at night hoping I won't wake up the next day so the stress will end.
>>
>>28613121
I feel in a similar way about myself. You sound like an interesting person and I would like to talk to you in private. Any contact?
>>
>>28614026
>Would you agree if I said that the lack of ''social care'' is the reason why you might be ''losing'' friends?
What do you mean by this?

I've tried to maintain my relationships. It just doesn't work a great deal of the time.

> Also why would you think that writing would help you with your problem?
I don't, I meant writing was one of the things I've tried to become good at, as I mentioned I'm not good at anything.

I'm too devoid of motivation to read books anymore. I'm lucky I can finish some anime.

>>28614308
I'm not really looking to talk to new anons at the moment, so I can't promise anything, but leaving contact information wouldn't hurt.
>>
How old are you?

Original1001
>>
>>28614393
>How old are you?
I'm nineteen
>>
>>28614359
>I've tried to maintain my relationships. It just doesn't work a great deal of the time.
That you tried is good, but what's important for me is HOW you tried that?
>I don't, I meant writing was one of the things I've tried to become good at, as I mentioned I'm not good at anything.
Why do you believe that you need to be good in something to deserve friends? There are lots of shitty people, but most aren't that artificial. People are friends for various reasons.
>I'm too devoid of motivation to read books anymore. I'm lucky I can finish some anime.
Don't worry, you'll want to read the one I'm going to recommend you later on, but first:

Would you consider yourself a ''lone wolf''? Not the edgy type of fedora lone wolf, but rather that you tried to avoid social contact throughout your life? Reasons for that are not important but would you agree that you'd rather spent time alone or at least would prefer it compared to social situations?
>>
>>28613121

Dude jus beeeeeeeeee yrself duuuude XD
>>
>>28614451
>That you tried is good, but what's important for me is HOW you tried that?
Speaking with the people in question.

>Why do you believe that you need to be good in something to deserve friends? There are lots of shitty people, but most aren't that artificial. People are friends for various reasons.
The two are unrelated, different things I'm dissatisfied with myself about.

>Not the edgy type of fedora lone wolf, but rather that you tried to avoid social contact throughout your life? Reasons for that are not important but would you agree that you'd rather spent time alone or at least would prefer it compared to social situations?
I'm not sure. There have been periods in my life where I was more active at trying to make friends/successfully made friends (elementary school), I tried in high school before I developed severe social anxiety, it's not as bad as it was then now, but I still feel I'm limited in what I can currently do. Not that it matters as I wouldn't be able to make friends either way.
>>
>>28614516
>I'm dissatisfied with myself
There is one thing perticullarely wrong with your philisophy and that is that you believe that you've got to the good to be happy with yourself. When people suggest to get into lifting, they might not do it for the reasons you believe. You need self improvement. You'll become happy because you've improved on something. You're not above biological and psychological needs.

>I developed severe social anxiety
>I'm limited in what I can currently do
How did you develop that social anxiety and what's the most you would be willing to do to get a friend.
Willing to do as in, how far would you go outside your comfort zone? It's not particularity important but I need to know a bit about your capabilities.
>>
>>28614670
>You need self improvement. You'll become happy because you've improved on something. You're not above biological and psychological needs.
I will continue to stick with working out, but that won't make me happier.

>Willing to do as in, how far would you go outside your comfort zone? It's not particularity important but I need to know a bit about your capabilities.
Not very
>>
>>28614700
>I will continue to stick with working out, but that won't make me happier.
Lifting is just one of many things one could do, I'm not saying that you'll need lifting to become happy in life, it's just that it's an easy way to accomplish positive physical change and most people enjoy that.
For you, it might be something like becoming good ad making friends. It's sound gay as shit I know, but you need to stick with something that'll give you feeling of accomplishment.

Now back to your original problem, making and maintaining friends. Most people are simple and it is very easy to maintain relationships once you know how. It is actually possible to become very likable. I'm extremely likable and solely because I know how to respond to social-psychological needs. I'm not really using specific terms here, I'm not a native speaker so bear with me.

Also just before I suggest the book, are you going to college? If you do, how well are you doing? How are your job perspectives if you're not doing anything?
>>
>>28614884
>Also just before I suggest the book, are you going to college? If you do, how well are you doing? How are your job perspectives if you're not doing anything?
I am, I finished my first year; I'm passing but not doing anywhere near as well as I could/should be doing because I'm just so depressed. I'm NEET for now.
>>
>>28614915
Breh sadly I gotta go, so I try to make it short. The book I want to suggest is ''How to Win Friends & Influence People'', by Dale Carnegie. That should be the number one propriety in your life from the moment you've read this sentence. See it as a step to step going for social retards like ourselfs. There is lots of stuff in that regard, but this particular one would help you the most in my opinion. Lots of social skills I use are from that and similar books.

Also get it in your head that you need to improve in life. No this isn't just some shitty just be yourself saying, you'll actually need it. Take more fucking time for school and do much less shitposting. Read the fucking book and and get your ass back into college and try everything out that you've learned.

I guarantee you that you'll become happy. I'm not a fag so I don't use a trip, but from time to time I'll introduce myself as lifecoach. If you see me around, tell me how you're doing.
>>
>>28615106
Alright, thank you anon, I'll consider it.
>>
File: 1376024942116.jpg (200 KB, 880x1024) Image search: [Google]
1376024942116.jpg
200 KB, 880x1024
>>28613121
Don't be like that, Azusa!
I think you're beautiful!!
>>
Here's sum advice one phycopath to another spend a night budgeting your money for only food and bare hygene necessities, after this find a gym/get some weights an do nothing but lift workout stretch sleep and eat. Become pretty much ripped as possible. After that, spend all of your time researching, occasionally working out to stay in shape. At this point ur ripped, aka good health, ur smart, and ur most likely better than half of 4chan. Sure it'll hurt mentally an physically but the result is worth the effort. Or u could skip this an tie sum bombs to u an run into a Macy's an kill like 50 people, that works too.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.