[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you realy want a girlfriend, anon? I mean, beside having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5
File: spegebab.jpg (18 KB, 465x351) Image search: [Google]
spegebab.jpg
18 KB, 465x351
do you realy want a girlfriend, anon?

I mean, beside having something pretty to cuddle with, do you want something that stole your time, money, habits, friends and free time?
>>
File: 1456466754899.jpg (3 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
1456466754899.jpg
3 KB, 225x224
>have 2 friends
>they get gf
>never talk or meet up anymore
>"sorry anon gf this, gf that"

fucking WHORES took everything from me
>>
File: grandegif.gif (2 MB, 245x225) Image search: [Google]
grandegif.gif
2 MB, 245x225
>>28612924
geting a gf is fucking pointless. they provide no companionship because all they want t do is go out clubbing ad get drunk and high and get fucked by chad.
there are good women out there but they belong to nice guys and are all introverted loners with some level of insecurity
>>
>>28612924
I just want someone to share a romantic relationship and someone to marry. that's all
>>
>>28613116

What about introverted weeb gfs?
>>
File: 47242735.png (646 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
47242735.png
646 KB, 1920x1080
I don't ever plan on reproducing so what's the point of a girlfriend
>>
File: 1463267215267.jpg (16 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1463267215267.jpg
16 KB, 300x168
>>28612924
>le gf steals my shit meme

Your gf will steal whatever shit she feels she can take. Put your foot down, betamax or don't complain about being a pushover.
>>
>>28613116
Who will leave you the moment a Chad waves some attention toward her general direction. You have to understand that these girls are insecure because they feel they're not good enough for men. Once they feel appreciated by a "nice guy" their egos boost and they realize that any Chad will take them if they're even remotely attractive.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.