[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mental Illness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1462901906111.gif (478 KB, 240x242) Image search: [Google]
1462901906111.gif
478 KB, 240x242
Who /Paranoid schizophrenia/ here?
>>
People are out to get me.
>>
>>28612804

Not schizo, but definitely paranoid literally 24/7. How do I get rid of this feeling?
>>
>>28612882
People think I'm memeing but I'm dead serious when I say that gently hitting your head against a wall helps. It calms down the paranoia by making you focus on the dull pain. I would actually reccomend it.
>>
i've always wondered. What would happen if two paranoid schizophrenics lived together but they didn't know the other one had schizophrenia?
>>
>>28612804
I've been diagnosed paranoid, but that's just what the doctor wants me to think
>>
>>28612975
We would probably just get angry at each other and think that the other person is stealing your stuff. I lived with a borderline person at college and he just got angry at my strange behavior. We didn't get along.
>>
>>28612950
I does work for getting your shit back together. A short term solution. And very gently.

>>28612804
I'm certainly not a schizophrenic but I had lots of paranoid episodes in the past mostly due to insomnia and coffee. I'd often sleep every second day. Coupled with social anxiety and people occassionally staring at me because I looked like a weirdo, it had some pretty bad results.

Once I saw my appartment light on from a distance. I was convinsed my neighbor broke into my place (that was before chaning the lock of the previous guy) so I run to my place only to realize I was looking at the wrong appartment before.
So I kind of get how it's like, and it's not fun.
>>
I see people like chess figures, riddled with greed and nothingness.
>>
Fuck off chasecarlson
>>
>>28612975
constantly argue.
>>
>>28613363
Le discord face
>>
>tfw delusional
>tfw i'm going to be a famous "fill in the blank"
reality can be a bitch sometimes
>>
Piss off chase carlson.
>>
Go to hell chase carlson.
>>
>>28612804
we love you chase. post more effy
>>
dezly is my girlfriend!
>>
>>28612804
ewww that girl is slutty as hell
>>
>>28614249
You're a faggot, mate.
>>
>>28614249
>can't into Effy Stonem

I honestly feel bad for you
>>
>>28614371
>>28614483
>liking stacy tier
so it's true that /r9k/ is filled with cucking normies
>>
>>28614520
>implying you've never had a crush on a stacy
don't lie to yourself bro she's stacy for a good god damn reason
>>
>>28614627
shit you got me, but you're still a failed normie
>>
>>28614249
>not wanting Effy
Got some bad news for you family
>>
>>28614674
I'm not failed ;)
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.