[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I randomly decided to take this pic of my crown, am I balding?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I randomly decided to take this pic of my crown, am I balding?
>>
i don't know man. looks like you might be crowning.
>>
>>28612572
What are you joking?

You call that balding?

I know chads born with shit like that.

That is normal you fucking pussy grow a pair and dont let some little thing think you dont rekt that pussy.

Bitches hate sensitive men

I've been bald since i was 17 and Never Had a bitch turn me down because of it.
>>
lol no

that's almost perfect
>>
>>28612572

Possibly be the beginning of something. Start using rogaine on that area, it would greatly slow the loss if there are any. Beats using it 4 years down the road when there's a noticeable bald spot.

With balding it's much easier to prevent loss than reverse loss you already have.
>>
>>28612681
ask any woman and shell tell you that bald men are repulsive

>inb4 i fucked her dude!!!!!

everyone gets laid nowadays you fucking moron, that doesnt make you goodlooking
>>
>>28612572
it looks pretty thin
>>
>>28612786
Do me a solid and stay a cuck.
>>
its how your hair is parted retard
>>
>>28612572
thats balding? top fucking kek m8y. stop being such a bitch.
>>
>>28612908
BUT I'M SAHAAHAAAD
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.