[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I wish my gf would shut the fuck up for 24 - 48 hours. Anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: that_handsome_feel.jpg (60 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
that_handsome_feel.jpg
60 KB, 600x600
I wish my gf would shut the fuck up for 24 - 48 hours. Anyone else know this feel?
>>
>>28611841

>having a gf

please leave the premises of this board immediately
>>
>>28611841
Ree. Normie. Go.

Happy? I even added a nice (You) for you. I can't believe people still fall for this shit.
>>
>>28611841
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XjejPJvQP4

this song will tell you what to do

also leave this board you subhuman piece of shit to be honest
>>
>>28611858
but I've been here since 2008, I'm one of the original robots, I just happened to have grown up and become handsome in the meantime
>>
>>28611887
>>28611841

I.... I feel this feel.

It's been a while since i read a geel i felt.

Its like god i get it work sucked just stfu already.
>>
File: back_to_tumblr_or_reddit.gif (2 MB, 243x316) Image search: [Google]
back_to_tumblr_or_reddit.gif
2 MB, 243x316
>>28611858
>>28611876
>>28611882
reddit please go

bl0xf
>>
i wish my gf break up with me, cause i have no balls to hurt her, no balls to be a man, i dont think i love her anymore, i wish she would shut the fuck up all the time, i dont even want her to come visit,

w-wat should i do?
>>
>>28612075
end it with a text message and then turn off your phone for a week. The true coward's way.
>>
>>28611930
How does one not pick up on obvious sarcasm?
>>
>>28612101

i did this, 2 times, she came to my house, called to my job, eventually when i meet her in some public place, she started to cry, saying she wasnt being a total massive bitch, saying she was going to change, my heart could tell her to fuck off,

girls are fucking disgusting manipulative beings, im just waiting to her for cheating on me or some god trick to not being with her
>>
File: dcim122114.png (971 KB, 717x843) Image search: [Google]
dcim122114.png
971 KB, 717x843
>>28611841
Not only that, it's getting worse. Short background info
>typical autistic fat virgin NEET
>suddenly the feeling of embarrassment and utter failure overcomes me
>decide to start to try running and lose some weight
>2 years forward and I've also gotten into fitness and healthy lifestyle
>approaching girls is easy as fuck if they're interested
>talking to them even easier when you can sense that they're drooling over you
>get a cute 7/10 gf (realistically)
>after half a year I wish I would be single again

Woman are not worth it. They're all shit deep within and only care about looks. They're all empty heady and all their interests are just artificial and shallow. Not to mention the constant bullshit you have to listen to.

I have gotten increasingly angry over the time towards her and sometimes I just want to chock her until shuts the fuck up.
Constant nagging, constant lying and this passive aggressive attitude that all woman have is killing me. It's not that it's just this particular girl, all woman that I had in my life since my transformation have been like that. Woman are disgusting creatures and the more time I spend with mine, the more I believe my dads old saying
>if they didn't have tits and pussy, we would hunt them for sport
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.