[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/depression/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: depression_mittel1.jpg (87 KB, 700x684) Image search: [Google]
depression_mittel1.jpg
87 KB, 700x684
How are you holding up lads? I feel like shit because of all the garbage i ate lately
>>
>>28611664
Horrible. Also I think I have some sort of serious health issue but I'm too stupid, procrastinating, poor and beta to go to the doc and get a proper diagnosis.

I hate my self right now.
>>
>>28611664
I'm currently lying around in my underwear waiting for clothes to dry, while imagining arguments in which I try to convey my disdain for life and how I don't recognize god's authority assuming he exists.
>>
I ate and gained three pounds after losing eleven in a five day fast.

I have 24 more days to lose 26 more pounds and now I'm just one more step behind.
>>
>>28611908
>I ate and gained three pounds
lol I gained over 30 pounds since last year. Now I'm too tired, depressed and weak to diet again.
It was a pain in the ass the first time, having to do it again? I don't know.
>>
>>28611958
I gained 20 in last year and starved it off in the last two weeks by literally sitting around and not eating. Stop making excuses fatty.
>>
>>28612444
Yeah I did that too, except I have a job and I'm sick and I can't just fucking starve myself you stupid neckbeard.
>>
Yeah I am doing ok to be honest.
Probably because I am not fucking imagining that I am fucking depressed/sad whatever like how is depression even real hahahhahaha just think of something else hahahaha
>>
i am going to kill myself soon
>>
>>28612469
Hurr durr so do I faggot.

I spent all god damn day puking and feeling like my insides were dissolving. When I don't work I sit around at home. If you want it you work for it. You don't make excuses.
>>
File: 1463409070479.jpg (27 KB, 228x260) Image search: [Google]
1463409070479.jpg
27 KB, 228x260
>>28612533
please make a video of it and post it on 4chan
>>
>Normies constantly talking shit about me in college
>Insulting me every single day
>Getting in trouble with the school because I'm getting more and more and more pissed off as time goes on
>Tell the administration what's going on
>My work stops getting graded and entered into the website
>Nothing meaningful is done about it
>This goes on for a whole nother semester
>Make a post on facebook about how the only thing about college that's hard is suppressing the murderous rage I feel towards all the assholes I'm surrounded by
>This bitch who acted like my friend takes it and runs to the administration
>Suddenly I'm getting phone calls by the cops
>Try to show up for class, there's a cop waiting
>Play it cool and keep walking
>Cops show up at work asking questions about me
>Cops trying to find out where I'm living
>Had a conversation with her on facebook
>Bitch fucking gloats and acts like she thinks it's funny
>Laughs at me
>Call her the scum of the earth
>She says 'you don't know me blah blah blah'
>Now I'm thinking about packing my shit up and heading east to another state so I can start again
>Am basically being forced to drop out of this college
>Rely on financial aid to fund tuition, so if I go out of state, I won't be able to go back to school for another 4 years or so.
>My options, because of these faggots, are to leave and avoid being arrested, while having to basically abandon my dreams, or to stay and try to duck the cops while going to a different school.
>>
>>28612541
>I spent all god damn day puking and feeling like my insides were dissolving.
wow you really shouldn't be doing this.
>>
File: now with guns.png (480 KB, 844x431) Image search: [Google]
now with guns.png
480 KB, 844x431
pretty horrible. home life's getting worse because of my menopausal mom is becoming more and more of a non-sensible bitch driven only by emotion. it's really shitty because she was great until I was 18-19 and graduated from HS

at least if this happened in my early/mid teens, i could have rebelled and maybe gone out to parties and done shit. now, everyone's moved and i stay inside all day just wanting to get drunk on my own. small homes are just amplifiers for dysfunctional folks, and suicide's never seemed more appealing

got an appointment with a therapist tomorrow morning, but i still don't know what my co-pay will be (and if i can even do the appointment) and I keep putting off calling my insurance provider because of dumbass anxiety.

>>28611700
godspeed anon. i'm in the same boat, which is why i finally decided to see a therapist. figure it's worth exhausting all other avenues before biting a bullet
>>
>>28612673
Why do you even care what anybody thinks of you, especially some boring college kids?
It's kinda your own fault for being a self conscious faggot and going on on fucking facebook about how you want to murder everybody at your school.
>>
>>28612844

Normie detected. GTFO faggot.
>>
>>28612963
borderline retarded autist who is a complete failure at life detected
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.