[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>They say, I got brains but they ain't doing me no good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Pet-Sounds.jpg (892 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Pet-Sounds.jpg
892 KB, 1200x1200
>They say, I got brains but they ain't doing me no good
>I wish they could
>>
SOMETIMES I FEEL VERY SAD
>>
>>28611649

I've always found the composition of this album cover disconcerting.

Almost a third of it is taken up by the flat text bar at top (look at all that empty space!).

Then, the shape of the white goat in the foreground becomes a kind of negative space in front of everything else, and clashes with everything else, dominating the photographic part of the composition. Since their color tone and dress blend in with everything that's left, you can barely see the band, or make sense of the composition at-a-glance.

I suppose using goats on an old nice-nice rock'n'roll cover could be construed as the beginnings of occultism/satanism in rock music as well.
>>
I wanna crrrryyyyyyyyYYYYYYyyyyyyYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYyyyy
>>
>>28611839
they use goats because the album is GOAT
really the only album I can totally sympathize with the lyrics
>>
Was Brian a robot?
>>
>>28611950
definitely blox blox
>>
>>28611649

just one bump since someone gave me a (You) for my trouble. I don't even know if it's a nice (You) yet. :^)
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.