[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>NEETs believe they can be robots HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Sorr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1463089739212.png (9 KB, 341x357) Image search: [Google]
1463089739212.png
9 KB, 341x357
>NEETs believe they can be robots

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Sorry NEETfags, you're actually a whole lot closer to being a chad than you'll ever be to being a robot. I must kindly ask that you leave this board and never come back.

Perhaps you'd like to try Facebook.com? Its a great place for people to show off their awesome lives and how happy they are. Good luck out there!!
>>
>>28611474
This.
Robots know the hardships of having exes and making little money.

NEETs are just bitter Chads who have beaten the system and cannot possibly know how hard a robot has it.
>>
Is it bad to not be a bot?
>>
>>28611474
>all those drug addict normalfags who gave relationships and friends precedence over schoolwork, and didn't graduate Highschool, browse this board and call themselves neets
when will it end
>>
>tfw neet
>tfw not really since I'm too scared to even get welfare
>>
>>28611474
There should be a distinction between ex-Chad/normie NEETs and autismo/permaloser NEETs, there's a huge difference. You can't just banish all NEETs from our lovely board.
>>
>>28611576

well you clearly dont need it since you're fed, have electricity, and the internet.

you're living a glamorous lifestyle that is much closer to chad than that of a robot waking up to an alarm at 6am. you've never known suffering. you do not belong here.
>>
>>28611634

fuck off Chad Neetington. back to instagram with you.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.