[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is that Freddy's?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160516_141546.jpg (1 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160516_141546.jpg
1 MB, 1836x3264
Literally sitting here destroying my diet, thinking about what my life would be like if I didn't drop out of college and kept my gf

tfw joined the marines in a last ditch effort to do something with my life
>>
>>28611186
enjoy the marines and get as much as you can out of it.

the moment you leave it, it will never comeback.
>>
>>28611186
>making irrational life and career decisions
>joining the military at this point in history

Good job, dipshit.
>>
Why the marines and not AF, Navy, or, Army?
>>
>>28611237
Figured the marines would be the most raw military experience and would look good on any resume. Also sounded like the riskiest branch which would up my chances of not coming back. Win/win situation for me robots hehehehe
>>
>>28611356
I dunno dude. Im doing AF trying to get into intel. I dont wanna be permanently disfigured or have any limbs amputed over a cause i dont care about.
>>
>>28611356
> and would look good on any resume

Nobody is going to care unless you get experience that relates to the job you're applying for. Go for a technical MOS and get out with some appliable experience.
>>
>>28611500
That's what I'm going for pal, I think I still may attend school after the service too. Definitely wouldn't hurt
>>
>>28611356
Dude no, you will hate your life and be begging to quit like four days into boot camp. The marines are for idiots who don't realize how much it sucks or supremely strong willed people, which if you're a robot then you probably aren't either. Theres nothing you can do in the Marines you can't do in another branch.

Only idiots think joining the Marines is noble or some kind of test of will. Its a complete shit show all around. Just do combat arms in the Army if you really want to be in the shit. They have better gear, more places to get stationed and are much less retarded.

*brought to you by an 8404 Hospital Corpsman that deployed to Afghanistan twice with the 2ndMarDiv. Look it up if you need to figure out what it was I did*
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.