[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>never even had a close relationship with a female >barely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 5aa.jpg (333 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
5aa.jpg
333 KB, 600x600
>never even had a close relationship with a female
>barely even had a conversation with a girl
>even the vast majority of /r9k/ can't relate to this
>>
>>28611128
>>barely even had a conversation with a girl
Get a load of this norman, I bet girl cashiers even serve you themselves don't they?
>>
>>28611128
did you ever talk to your mom
>>
How do you actually go your whole life without having a conversation with a girl? It's honestly extremely impressive that someone would be able to completely avoid the entire female part of the population their whole life.
>>
>>28612481
Not having friends outside school, and going to all boys school I guess.
>>
>>28612529
I went to an all boys school too but the other boys managed to hold female relationships outside of it.
>>
>>28612529
japanese detected how long does it take to hunt whales
>>
>>28612481
I've had conversations with girls but never to any decent degree, like I've never developed any kind of personal relationship with a girl beyond saying a few things back and forth in school

I was referred to a psychotherapist recently because the psychologists at the ward thought I needed to develop some kind of personal relationship with someone in my life. I literally have to pay someone to sit down and talk with me
>>
>>28612634
try /soc/ you might be able to get help their and it doesn't cost a dime
>>
>>28612634
I haven't had female friends since I was a kid, I really don't see the point, but I've had some conversations. Personal relationships in general are difficult for me to form, but that's only because I see the vast majority of people as scum. I've had some friends in the past. Why can't you develop personal relationships anon?
>>
>>28612719
I've tried talking to people online but can never keep anything going, especially with a female. I just really hate normalfags and women are the epitome of normalfags

I really can't keep anything going with a girl no matter how hard I try and I'm not attractive in any way so there's no interest on their side.

>>28612799
Lack of developing relationships growing up
>>
It fucks me up when I read "robots" mentioning any conversation they have with girls that aren't them being bullied.

>girl tries to talk to me
>start sweating, heart beating, words start slurring I know I'll sqeek once I open my mouth
>either whisper or scream memes and then run away
>>
>>28612892
You have to bring up the bants, bro. Just insult the girls, and it won't be all that scary. Stop being such a wuss.
But note that insulting girls is not going to get you laid. But it'll help you build up your confidence around them.

Concentrate on the banter.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.