[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God Tier App and Rate Thread 'Vent' Filled with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (878 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
878 KB, 2592x1936
God Tier App and Rate Thread

'Vent'

Filled with tumblrinas, but some qt3.14s with crippling social anxiety and suicidal thoughts. Really great place to go when you are feeling down, people will talk to you and help you out.

If you make a 'NSFW' account, and make posts about how you are horny and stuff, teenage girls will message you and talk about how they are really wet and horny. Fucking amazing feeling.

Posts go something like this....

#NSFW
Leave like 8 lines to stop people complaining about getting triggered

I'm really hard right now, will someone come and take care of me? I promise I'll be nice

And search #NSFW in the search bar and interact with others. Screenshot related is a German girl I'm talking to. Make sure to put yourself as 'bi' even if you are not, people will shun you for being a 'cis white male scum'
>>
Looks like a bunch of whiny teens talking about feels
>>
Just downloaded it. You better be right OP or there'll be hell to pay. By that I mean a random anonymous reply to a shitty friend saying I'm unhappy
>>
Whisper is also pretty good depending on where you are
>>
>>28612018
I'm right. Believe me.

Talking to a German girl rn who says she wants to fuck me raw

Ended up playing league with her lol
>>
File: 1316367420514.jpg (64 KB, 460x676) Image search: [Google]
1316367420514.jpg
64 KB, 460x676
>>28611028
>teenage girls will message you and talk about how they are really wet and horny
Should we tell him guise?
>>
>>28612194
Having actually skyped her, I know that this is true. These are not pedos, just horny fucks from tumblr.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-16-21-19-39.png (117 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-16-21-19-39.png
117 KB, 1080x1920
>>28612150
This looks rather fake to be honest. But whatever, I'll keep trying I guess
>>
File: image.jpg (890 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
890 KB, 2592x1936
Yeah, keep trying. Make sure to follow anyone who favourites or hugs your vents.

Make it more sexual - I would love to fuck one of you pretty girls or something

Comment on shit like this
>>
Oh and to message someone you need them to follow you back - put like '@whoever follow me back so we can chat ;)'
>>
>>28612349
nigger do you not know how to screencap

also get a life and stop jerking off to old men pretending to be teenagers on the internet
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
I found an /r9k/ profile lol

Just put a sunset as your prof pic if you are shitskin lol
>>
File: image.jpg (898 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
898 KB, 2592x1936
Another one

Oregano
>>
Oh and if anyone interacts with your vents AT ALL, follow them, dipshits.
>>
>using apps that require an account/your real information when 4chan exists

Fucking goddamn normies. OUT.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.