[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/OG/ - Pilot Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: concern2.jpg (44 KB, 569x506) Image search: [Google]
concern2.jpg
44 KB, 569x506
Heres an idea: Oneitis general, hereafter /OG/
>post oneitis
>describe her
>share feels
>>
>>28610960
I have reached the poont where it isn't her that I want anymore, it's the relationship she has with her bf (WHO IS WORSE LOOKING THAN ME REEEE BUT A BETTER PERSON)

Also, I asked her out a month after they started dating after failing to mister the courage for a few weeks - i missed it.

Now i live in this timeline. Actually happened today.

>get out of class early
>decide to swing by the class they're in
>we are friends
>open door
>see them by each other, talking, facing away
>stomach knots, teacher asks me what i wanted
>fake smile and say i forgot and leave

i realized the only thing i could've done is ruined their moment. i'm more than worthless, my presence actually subtracts from life experiences from those around me
>>
>>28611148
that sucks anon, but I'm not in a particularly better spot myself
my oneitis is
>tall, but not overly
>top-second from top sets in maths and sciences
>speaks english fluently with a faint eastern european accent
>blonde, blue eyed
As ever, I haven't really ever interacted with her, apart from a time when we both had to be cohosts to some school show about 5 years ago.
>>
>>28611272
I feel like having your oneita and her bf as your friends is worse because you suffer much more frequently. Also, my oneita isnt super physically attractive.

She is SE Asian, 100 lb, 4'11". Absolutely tiny and adorable(especially great accent), not really sexy though unless you like lolis, though she is 18.
>>
my oneitis left years ago, but i stll miss her beautiful voice everyday

i think she liked me, but oh well. guess ill just have to cope with the pain of her not being here
>>
>>28610960
>redhead
>ideal height/fir body
>shy, cute, nerdy
>quiet and detached like me
>literally twin souls of myself
>made me feel less lonely and thats the most valuable part

Feels:
>shes lesbian
>hates my guts
>rarely texts me (starting to take days)
>feel more lonely than ever without her
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.