[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: Caesar.jpg (184 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Caesar.jpg
184 KB, 1024x768
>Just created a Tinder account
>Dont know what to do

>mfw i imagined conquering ladies
>mfw i thought I was Caesar
>>
What do you have so far? Like pictures and bio wise?
>>
>>28610100
I do have completed both. Short bio with like 12 words and a good looking photo
>>
>>28609882
Im still here lads
>>
>>28610150
>a good looking photo
You should aim for at least 3. If you only have a single picture females will: not have enough to look at and decide based upon, think you might be using some sort of photoshopped picture/fat angle, etc. or assume you're boring and just don't have much happening in your life

It seems that the most successful profiles have 4-6 pictures, showing the person in a variety of different situations. Like, out with friends (make sure you're the best looking in the picture), dressed up, maybe doing a sport or something... just in general to show that you're a well rounded person

That said, females tend to be much pickier than males and even the best profiles will receive less responses than the best female profiles
>>
>>28610275
Holy shit 3 photos?! Mine is a close angle outdoors with my face straight to the camera. Why would someone need more?
>>
>>28610330
With a smile
>>
>>28610330
You're a prius competing with ferrari's
>>
>>28610385
at least this nigga is competing unlike all theses faggots who don't do shit and then complain on r9k cuz
>tfw no gf it's the normie's fault!
>>
I get a shitload of matches cause I have an awesome profile but I don't know how to have a real conversation.
How the fuck do I score a date?
I've got to the point in which girls say they're interested but when I tell them time and place they're "busy" and I don't know what to do after that.
>>
>>28610330
I can't tell if you're serious or not. But people do need more. Maybe your photo isn't as clear as you think it is. And even if it's the best photo ever, people want to see more. One photo can only convey you doing so much with your life. It can show you dressed up nicely but it can't show you also athletic, or with friends being playful, etc... Females want well rounded guys and there are plenty of guys out there willing to give it to them if you aren't
>>
>>28610402
He's just going to get cucked by a big dicked black football player by the fat white hambeast he will pull on Tinder
>>
>>28610490
The meme is only real in you head loser
>>
>>28610471
If it is because of that minus well get a horse and take a pic as if I was Napoleon passing the Alpes
>>
>>28610559
No wonder you're having problems with Tinder with an attitude like that. You come and ask for advice and then complain when you receive it. I'd hate to be the girl who makes the mistake to match with you...
Pictures and bio might not be your biggest problem to getting girls
>>
>>28610598
I was fooling around. I will get the 2 remaining pictures no worries.

Just asking, what do i do if a girl likes me? I dont know what to do next
>>
>>28610559
If you did that you'd get more matches, but getting matched is just the first stage. Unless you're Chad, you're gonna have to talk to them for a while and have a solid conversation if you wanna score a date. And even then, you're gonna have to give them a good time if you wanna get to fuck them.

It's good to be "casual", too. Even if you're photos took a lot of production, you wanna give off the image that you just took that picture randomly on a normal day you were doing something unusual cause you like having fun.
>>
>>28610670
senpai. I will make it even though I am virgin!!
>>
>>28610666
There are lots of guides online that give advice and some that seem trustworthy enough. Each girl is different and unfortunately there's no way to know, beforehand, what she'll respond to so even if you're Chad and hire a professional photographer you'll probably get a bunch of non-responses.

I've found that the best way to get a response seems to be to say something along the lines of "Hey, (name)!" and then comment on or ask a question based on something in one of their pictures or in their bio. For example, if she has a picture of herself riding a horse or singing you might ask about it or make a casual non-creepy joke about it, like playful teasing. The things they have in their pictures and bio tend to be things that interest them (just like the things you have in yours probably are things that interest you, or you know a lot about) and it can be easier to start conversations this way

The more information they give to you the better because it's easier to carry on a conversation that way without grasping at straws. I've found that adapting to their conversation style just SLIGHTLY (don't fake anything) helps. For example, if they're a serious person it's fine to write more seriously, but if they're more of a basic/normie and type "lol" or "haha" at the end of every message, adding a "lol" or "haha" to every one of your messages will help you to seem more relate able and less serious/boring.

I've personally been getting many more matches now that I've gotten a good amount of solid pics of myself and worked around with my bio a bunch. Don't be afraid to rearrange your bio, change it, or your pictures. See which ones get you the most matches and learn from your mistakes

I'm currently working on being able to seal the dates and unfortunately can't give much advice with this. I've gotten several phone numbers recently but haven't been able to convert them all into dates yet
>>
>>28610873
>adding a "lol" or "haha" to every one of your messages will help you to seem more relate able and less serious/boring
Correction: not EVERY message needs one, that would be creepy. I mean, use judgement.

"I was out hiking and saw a snake today haha" makes sense but "my mom is dead haha" is just fucking creepy
>>
>>28610925
>>28610873
Thanks for your help! Really appreciate
>>
File: 1112.jpg (22 KB, 500x431) Image search: [Google]
1112.jpg
22 KB, 500x431
>>28610275
How do you take a good picture for Tinder? Selfies?
>>
>>28610471
Sounds like a full time job just to get these pictures
>>
>>28612443
No? It's not even that many. Hire a photographer friend, search through your albums or if you're a no-friend no-life person go out and get a few. It takes a few hours a day over a weekend if you plan it well

>>28612345
Selfies are not preferred though honestly many people have them. If you can set your camera away from yourself, put it on a timer and then photograph it looks much less loser-ish. A good picture is one that's well-lit, uncluttered, clearly shows you and especially your face and probably has you either focused on a sport/what you're doing/talent or smiling and looking friendly. There's lots of guides easily available online for taking nice pictures of yourself. It's 10x easier if you have friends and can get them to do it for you, though, especially if they're photographers
>>
>>28612692
>or if you're a no-friend no-life person go out and get a few. It takes a few hours a day over a weekend if you plan it well
Should I hire actors to be in the picture with me?
But ugly actors
>>
>>28612794
lol that seems like you're going a little far there. Do you really not have any single person who will get a picture with you? I'd just take selfies. Hiring actors for a Tinder picture just seems ridiculous honestly though it might get you laid if you're willing to go through with it
>>
>>28613043
Well no one I could creepily ask to take pictures with me while we pretend to be having spontaneous sporting fun.
I would also need someone to take the picture.

I suppose I could pretend to be a tourist or something.
>>
>>28610925
>I was out hiking and saw a snake today
>haha
what was the joke again?
>>
>>28613347
This is how normie's talk, anon.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.