[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that classes are over, what do you Robots want to accomplish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: accomplishing goals.png (223 KB, 959x1279) Image search: [Google]
accomplishing goals.png
223 KB, 959x1279
Now that classes are over, what do you Robots want to accomplish before the summer's over?

>nothing
Yeah, see that's why time whizzes by so fast. Let's try and fix that, and fix ourselves and learn something or develop a skill this summer, or at least start.

I want to
>start learning how to draw
>start learning French
>start a personal log of the music I listen to, with brief thoughts on each item

What about you guys?
>>
I want to
>Learn German
>Exercise everyday
>Work on my Acne
>Learn to hike long distances, starting with small 12 hour trails and then move onto something bigger

I just want to have function
>>
i wanna
>make a game on roblox
>cash the fuck out
im srs tho
>>
i'm french, i can help you if you want family
>>
b u m p

c'mon guys, post goals
>>
>>28610747
I was just going to use duolingo but that'd be cool I suppose.

How/where do we start?
>>
i want to go to make a videogame and put it on kongregate
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.