[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So today I've spent whole day stalking a girl. Don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: thou agenda.jpg (20 KB, 552x702) Image search: [Google]
thou agenda.jpg
20 KB, 552x702
So today I've spent whole day stalking a girl.

Don't worry, I'm not a rapist, I'm just a maniac.

So this chick had me spend 5 months pampering her cause she's "damaged" with anxiety. I said I wish to help her cause I had a stronger case of it previously.

After that she gets all touchy and pervy with me in the messages. I respond in kind.

After that goes on for a while, I ask her to go out with me.
She freaks out.
I please and promise to take care of her and not only avoid mocking her when nervous but show sympathy.
She keeps silent for weeks.
I snap and start spaming questions why.

The bitch blocks me.

So I planned to grab a block and bash her brains in today.
But no... it was actually supposed to be a talk.
I sat and was freezing my ass for 7 hours on park seat waiting for her to pass near her entrance. (she told me where it is out of random before).
I saw her get out, but did nothing. She panicked and went across the street while it was green light for cars. Stood at middle surrounded by vehicles... hahahah.
She returned from school at night. She circled around the block and rushed into doors of her building. I just gave her a sad look expecting fairness. She just paused for 2 seconds and went in.

Do I keep terrorizing her in revenge or wut?
>>
Make her life super fucking creepy.
Start collecting roadkill so you can decorate the streets and lawns she passes with it.
>>
>>28610084

Now that, my fellow bot, I salute.
>>
>>28610252
Try to save up a little money so you can start buying second-hand clothes and other items to disguise yourself.
This will help you trail her without her knowing for sure if it's you or whether she's being followed.
Can you tell me what she uses for transportation usually?
>>
>>28610341

Her school is 3 minute walk across the street from her. Kek.

As I followed her from behind I started recalling every stalk scene I've seen in media before. Felt kinda cool.
>>
>>28610367
well, that throws out some public transportation ideas that would have been fun, but it does mean you can pretty reliably know where she is at any point in time.
Many campuses have updated their rooms to be "smart classrooms" which means full AV equipment.
If you can sneak into an empty classroom near hers, get onto the computer and pump the floor of the building with quiet dissonant music, that helps.
>>
>>28609553
You're a sack of shit and I hope the feds are watching this
>>
>>28610475

Oh come on, I'm sure feds have a soul and would enjoy some justice upon a sadistic cocky pieces of shit like her.
Inb4 they get the feels and offer me gadgets and shit.
>>
>>28610537
Unfortunately, the Police/FBI/CIA/Whoever the fuck deals with this bullshit in whereever the fuck you live most likely don't give 2 fucks about your situation, they're probably in the middle of looking for you right now
>>
File: toasty.jpg (136 KB, 513x597) Image search: [Google]
toasty.jpg
136 KB, 513x597
>>28610475
>toasty roasties
kek
Stay crispy m'lady
>>
>>28610596
>they're probably in the middle of looking for you right now
Nobody cares about internet posts, plus the kinds of filthy whores who complain about "muh anxiety" are too retarded to call the cops.
>>
>>28610466

Just 4 gigglez. Say the transportation ideas.

>>28610596
Yea sure, they're gonna waste their time with edgy kids that try to defend their pride while there are crimes to deal with.
>>
>>28610676
Get on all Mrs Doubtfire'd up and then take a bunch of pictures of/use the hand sitting trick on her.
Sabotage her bus at night, when it's 10-20 minutes late stand across the street from her in your standard garb with face exposed, when she notices you smile at her and walk off
Pretend to be a beggar at her train station or bus stop.
Leave multitudes of notes for her on an empty or less crowded car, then get off the stop before hers so all she gets is an anonymous note that /might/ be for her
>>
>>28610772

There's loads of fun things to try, but there's many apartments and it would turn serious eventually.

If she had a car that would be hilarious, tho. Reporting inappropriate parking so it gets moved at worst times, slipping creepy notes and photos on the windshield, and maybe rekting tires.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.