[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>step dad told me to get rid of my cum tissues >told my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1459438917048.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1459438917048.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
>step dad told me to get rid of my cum tissues
>told my fucking mum about it
>my mum said she's going to search my drawers when im out tommorow at uni
>I have 3 cum shirts stashed in them
>already forced my to get rid of 12 pissbottles before and banned me from doing it

What the fuck is there problem. If i want to keep cum shit and pissbottles in my room why the hell not
>>
If I'm actually not getting meme'd on, why the fuck do you let them enter your room?
>>
>>28609535
they just barge in or when I'm out the room for some daily dose of social interaction, they walk in and what am I going to do? push them out?

They are calling it disgusting that I keep them in my room. Nigga just fuck out my room then
>>
Why do you want to keep cum shirts and tissues?

I understand if you're too lazy to throw them away but why do you want to keep them?
>>
>>28609643
You said it, I'm too lazy. After I fap I'm too lethargic to throw them out plus I can't carry them without being caught so I don't bother.

They just pile up until he finds them, embarrasses me and throws them out while I'm outside. He hasn't done it since last year though.
>>
>>28609685
Keep a trash bag next to your bed. Throw the cum tissues in there and then get up early to take the bag our while everyone's asleep.

I get that it's not ideal, but it'll shut them up.

I'm sorry they embarrass you. Calling someone disgusting is probably the worst way to address an issue. Everyone wanks, we just dispose of the evidence differently.

I know you feel as though they should just stay out your room, but your room is their house so until you move out... no piss bottles. Try and consider it as motivation to get your degree and move.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.