[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Indian >our own women aren't attracted to us
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: images-2.jpg (5 KB, 214x236) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
5 KB, 214x236
>tfw Indian
>our own women aren't attracted to us and no other race is as well, bottom of totem pole
>if we do manage to get an Indian woman it's for betabux
>small penor, smelly, and short
>everyone shits on us while we shit in the streets
>>
>>28609332
ugh indians have such big horse teeth its so creepy..
>>
>>28609332

You are at a disadvantage but at the same time you guys have some decent qualities like being smart, having money and respected titles like doctors or business owners. At the end of the day no matter how hot the chick is she still needs to survive financially and is willing to fuck whatever gets her easy money. Plus there's tons of women with no self respect.

As far as food is concern stop eating curry. Shower, shave and get a short haircut. None of this metrosexual scumy Indian haircuts. Just a buzzcut or a flat top.

Get good looking eye glasses, brush your teeth and be into some hardcore rap. Bitches will be on you.
>>
you aren't actually indian tho

I've noticed there are no real indians on this board
>>
>>28610495
>having money
kek
>>
Maybe you should try pooing in the loo instead of the designated shitting street?
>>
>>28610495
Are you like from reddit or something? I always see you posting on here giving insanely positive reviews of everyone and am wondering what's up.
>>
>>28610574

Wut! Nigga, not really. I mean i for the most part used to be a robot except i am Mexican and super fuck it about shit. So i was able to escape my robot status. Kept my same hateful rhetoric, kept my same autistic humor but still have a gf and group of friends. I just don't give a fuck and go ignorant and stuff, and it's worked out. I just wanna help my robot brothas out.
>>
>>28610515
>>28609332
Poo in loo cyborg here
>>
>>28610495
>Indians
>being smart, having money and respected titles like doctors or business owners
Kek where the fuck are you from?
>>
At least we can have an arranged marriage so we won't end up forever alone
>>
>Indians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-dWoDBRQbA#t=30s
>>
>>28609332

>OUR OWN WOMEN AREN'T INTO US

>Indian women marry outside of their race at the lowest race of virtually any ethnic group

Maybe you're just a fucking sperglord. Most of the Indian guys I know in university are pretty well-adjusted, on top of being academically and socially successful. I'm white and have an Indian girlfriend, and seeing other white guy/Indian girl matchings at my university of 50k students is so fucking rare that I literally stop and stare when I see it.
>>
>>28609332
The obvious indian men who are completely ignored or detested by women, in my experience, share at least some of these characteristics:

>Smell very strong and weird

solution: Shower every day or twice a day if you sweat a lot, wash clothes regularly, if you have to cook with lots of spices then have a good aircon, open your windows, keep the smell-sucking thing above the stove on at all times. keep clothes in a different room in a plastic bag if you have to, never EVER wear the same clothes you cooked in outside.

>have no sense of fashion (like robots), have weird haircuts and HAVE A GOD DAMN CREEPY MUSTACHE

females in the west will in 99% of the cases assume you're a serial killer, rapist or at the very least major creep if you wear a mustache. This goes for all males but for some reason indians in the west didn't get this memo. Mustaches went out of fashion long ago and even Chad could barely pull them off so either wear a full beard or shave it all off.

As for clothes: clean white/ neutral color shirt or T-shirt made from decent fabric (fitting! better a size too small than too large), clean dress pants/khakis/jeans that also fit, clean casual dress shoes/sneakers (no autism shoes or god forbid sandals or flip flops)

>Nerd Stem job and no interesting cool hobbies

obviously a classic robot problem. Beta Bucks are good but sometimes not enough sooo Solution: get a life. An active life. Play sports, work out, get ripped and find something that you enjoy doing as a sport, ideally with lots of other western people. Being in the attractive cool social group is EXTREMELY important so stay the hell away from other nerdy indian guys and join a chad sport instead.
>>
File: 1463393742621.png (276 KB, 419x398) Image search: [Google]
1463393742621.png
276 KB, 419x398
>>28610495
>be black
>am smart and have money but women still all avoid me like the plague and I've been rejected umpteen times
>can't even buy prostitutes to fuck the emotional pain away
>>
File: 1463291081588.jpg (2 KB, 126x100) Image search: [Google]
1463291081588.jpg
2 KB, 126x100
Just remember Indian-anons, you ARE the only kebabe removes that exist now, christians and catholics went full cuck, and jews are trying to increase the number of kebabs,buddhist have always been a no-factor

only Indians can save us now

its your duty to remove the kebab now, you did it before and you must do it again
>>
File: 2130579059216.jpg (163 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
2130579059216.jpg
163 KB, 480x800
Indian guys are the ultimate alpha males
>>
>>28611533
Fucking degenerate.

originalasafuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk
>>
Stay in India then, Jesus Christ

>willingly immigrate to foreign country
>complain about said country
>>
File: aAfULjqh.jpg (87 KB, 1024x723) Image search: [Google]
aAfULjqh.jpg
87 KB, 1024x723
>mfw half indian half white and got neither of their qualitys
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.