[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do girls like Tomoko really exist? >cute >skinny >messy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 30
File: kuroki cute.jpg (35 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
kuroki cute.jpg
35 KB, 225x350
do girls like Tomoko really exist?
>cute
>skinny
>messy hair, doesn't use perfumes, but doesn't smell
>has social anxiety
>no friends
>virgin
>literally only plays vidya and watches anime
>almost never goes out

I'd take a girl like that in a heartbeat even if she wasn't as cute as Tomoko.
>>
no
originale de fatale
>>
Hate to tell you bro but tomoko would smell fucking awful irl and honestly id be ok with it, but the problem with tomoko is that shes just a fantasy for guys like us
>>
>>28609040
If they do they're already taken by guys better than you.
>>
Sure they do, they're just transitioning right now.
>>
>>28609040
I WANT TOMOOOKKOOOOOOOOOOOO

:(
>>
>>28609040
>wanting a legbeard gf

Tomoko would probably be ugly as sin and smell like shit IRL.
>>
Yeah, but they are afraid to post on this board because they know they'll just get told to get out and will never be welcomed so hey just lurk and post pretending to be a guy
>>
Yes, but they've got enough emotional baggage to delay a 747 with

Also unless they're asian, they're not going to have Tomoko's body type, but not all shut-in women are fat (same with guys)
>>
>>28609138
they****************
desu
>>
>>28609040
Yea, but you'd never meet one cause they don't go out. Also, they're as terrified or uninterested in a relationship like any other shut-in.
>>
>>28609141
I'm a shut in guy who's underweight. Checkmate atheists.
>tfw I'll never be a big guy
>>
>>28609134
I'd be fine with that smell.
I just want a qt girl that understands the pain of loneliness.
>>
>>28609170
Ill be a big guy
For you
>>
File: 1456666888669.jpg (163 KB, 980x735) Image search: [Google]
1456666888669.jpg
163 KB, 980x735
>tfw no gf ever with any positive or negative attributes
>>
>>28609181
That was my whole point you dumb fuck
Tomoko is just a fantasy created by lonely shut in culture, she doesnt really exist and cannot ever exist
>>
>>28609181
OP literally asked if girls like Tomoko exist.
>>
>>28609181
i want to suck on tomokos TOES
>>
>>28609040
Yeah they exist. They consist mostly in mental hospitals
>>
>no friends
not possible, will always have some guy friends
>no bf
if they wanted they would already be taken
>>
So what you want is basically a female you?
>>
>>28609258
please let me suck on your TOES ANON
>>
I'm all of those things except skinny (used to be very very obese, i'm currently at the high end of the healthy bmi category and still losing so that's a thing)

I'm a neet and actually live in my parent's basement.
>>
>>28609296
your BF can go KILL HIMSELF

ILL SUCK YOUR TOES WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT
>>
>>28609337
Your right hand isn't a bf
>>
>>28609181
a robot can but dream
>>
>>28609379
IMMA CUM ALL OVER YOUR FEET
>>
>you had a friend in HS that was going to be a Tomoko
>she turned into a Stacy
She was short, nerdy, skilly, no bust, and had like 2 friends total. Then she turned Stacy as soon as she graduated.
>>
Tomoko is a terrible person. I hate her so damn much. She's appropriating being a social outcast to boost her ego. She's a failed normie.
>>
>>28609296
I'm not roleplaying, but ok.
>>
>>28609431
*Skinny
The fuck is a skilly
>>
>>28609218
No im not Bane
Im Danny D
>>
>>28609431
real Tomoko would never turn into a Stacy though
>>
>>28609456
In the manga Tomoko is arguably turning into a roastie, and is becoming less qt and relateable the more friends she has (many are stacies). She'll go to college, be the ugly girl in the stacy group, and a drunk chad will fuck her when he struck out with the stacies.
>>
>>28609488
Tomoko is a Stacy you moron.
>>
Fuck I walked right into a cebruz thread.

Wish I could filter all tomoko posters
>>
>>28609488
That's why I said going to, not already was.

>>28609456
But she was the closest possible manifestation without being an anime. She also didn't mind the loneliness.

She also had the cutest little smile.
>>
>>28609506
>he didnt get why i chose danny d
You really are a fucking retard
>>
>>28609478
I mean I know Tomoko isn't a neet, but I am not a teenager like she is so I am not a student anymore.
>>
>>28609537
so you either die a robot or see yourself becoming a normie/Stacy huh
>>
Those girls exist until the age of 14-17, then they get hit on by people, find their first bf, gain confidence and blossom into regular people.

As a girl, shortcomings don't really matter, because guys just want you to love them back. Fat, ugly, anxiety, depression, boring? He will just deal with it, it's not expected of girls to self improve and overcome. He will settle for companionship, just that, nothing more is required. A male's ideal partner is his ideal friend. Males don't discriminate against ugly or insecure people in their circle of friends. If these ugly ducklings have a good character, they suddenly find out that they're highly desirable, once they get out the female sphere where everyone is 100% reduced to their social status, wealth and looks.
>>
>>28609592
No
You are born a normie and become more and more of a robot as you progress
Eventually you become a complete automaton with no shred of humanity
>>
>>28609603
>all girls blossom into normal people

hahahahahhaahah hahahahahah HAHA

FUCKINGKILL YOURSELF LITERALLY PLEASE FUCKING KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>28609687
Nah bro
You dont stop being a normie until you start going to school where you either pass or fail the normie test
>>
>>28609654
There's girls who fetishise self destruction to such a degree that nothing can be done for them, but that doesn't change the overall trend. As a girl, you actively and continually need to reject everyone. The second you slip up, you find someone. The second you post your skype here and go on cam, no matter how ugly you are, you will find people to talk to. And then you are set, because as a girl, it's perfectly acceptable to be a stay at home gf. So just hook up, fall in love and you've won life.
>>
>>28609040
Yes
They are all on tumblr and are too shy to ever talk to men because they don't trust them

female shut ins are really, really hard to reach
>>
>>28609726
Please kill yourself

I wish my life was so fucking golden than getting fucking laid and getting a significant other would make me happy and mean I had succeeded in life.

Some people have problems that can't be magically solved by mashing genitals with someone.
>>
>>28609775
This. The closest you will get is a tumblr-tier sjw. Maybe 10 years ago, but now it's too late.
>>
Can you imagine how insane her first sex
experience would be like. It would be too much
of a stimulant overload for her poor mind to
handle, she would going absolutely animal,
slowly tasting your cum, then devouring
it,licking your tits, inhaling your BO
deeply/audibly, pissing/lose bladder control,
hyperventilating, near fainting, a total slave to
her sexual arousal/attention.
>>
>>28609789
pls be my gf

lemepost
>>
>>28609626
>You are born a normie
I was born with autism and was hopelessly awkward by the time I joined kindergarden. Nobody wanted to play with me ever, and the caretakers told me to play with myself and not bother them or the other children. My mother was mentally ill and my father and alcoholic, so you can imagine how my social life on that front was. In grade school I was picked on by teachers and shunned by students. I wasn't bulled much, because it was an honorable society, but I got zero support anywhere, so I developed social anxiety and depression. Then things just got worse until I dropped out of university and started my career in minimum wage dead end jobs, unemployment and drug research :^)
>>
>>28609829
Yeah you certainly make a good point but i think for a lot us being a robot isnt hereditary
>>
>>28609789
Read over my posts, I have never mentioned sex.

It sounds like you have a self defeating mind set, so you should work on that.
>>
>>28609835
Girls have an easy life if the only metric you care about is how easy it is to have sex.

Having sex won't bring my cat back to me. It won't get rid of my dad's cancer. It won't fix my mental illnesses. It won't make me not a drop out failure. It won't make my family not ashamed of me. It won't get me out of my parents basement. It won't make it so people care about me. It won't do shit but give me a fucking orgasm, which I don't give a shit about and can do myself anyway.

Fuck off.
>>
>>28609918
>be autism overlord
>ugly as sin
>mentally ill to the point I drop out of university despite getting a free ride
>implying I will get hired by anyone with any standards whatsoever
>>
>>28609933
>just hook up, fall in love, and you've won life

rlly
>>
>>28609946
As a girl you get sex AND relationships for free, girls fuck up the relationship part by being hypergamous and stupid but my point still stands

As for the rest of your problems, men have that too, but we don't get the above benefit.
>>
>>28609977
By "hook up" I meant begin a mutual relationship, with "love" I meant experiencing mutual romantic love and connection.
>>
>>28609946
You sound autistic as fuck. How can a person be that ignorant of the effect a positive relationship will have on their physical and mental well being?

>eating healthy won't bring back my cat so I'll just lick the floor and cut some grass, oh shit, why do I feel worse, must be the cat feels
>>
>>28609990
when someone's life is shit in every day to the point of constant suicidal ideation relationships kinda stop mattering. if you had problems bigger than getting your dick wet maybe you'd understand that
>>
>>28610027
Nice wildly incorrect assumption fucking retard
>>
>>28610087
From what you posted, your life is mostly fine. The problem is your attitude and some acute mental pain, and possibly depression and/or whatever "metal illness" you have.
>>
>>28609040
Not that anyone here is going to believe me, but yes they do.
I'd know because I am exactly the this girl even down to the haircut.
Id say i try to act more like a girl than her though and i dont like shoujo games/anime (unless its just a single girl and guy romance).
Actually stopped watching the show because of how much she reminded me of myself.

But yeah b8 blablabla.
I'd post a picture but only an idiot would do that on this website :^)

Hope that answers your question op
>>
>>28610274
Where can I find girls like you? And how should I talk to them. Also would you consider another robot as a potential partner?
>>
>>28610342
bait or not I wonder if fembots could actually form a relationship with robots
>>
>>28609040
>tfw 90% of the events in watamote have actually happened to me
>tfw tomoko basically has the same outfits as me
>tfw even have a similar voice to her english dub
>tfw my only friends are almost exactly like hers
>tfw equally as assholeish and deluded as her

I don't know why people say they want tomoko, because they never really do.
>>
>>28610326
The only place I was around people was when I was forced to go to college.
Im literally indoors all day every day but i do play MMOs and other games like PoE. So i guess you can find them in online games?
The problem is actually figuring out they are girls since even on games i dont make it known im a girl, there isnt really a reason to unless someone asks.

I would prefer a robot bf, if i actually left my house maybe i could find one who i could get to know rather than trusting someone on the internet.
But i guess its not all that important to me yet im 19
>>
>>28610508
I don't think people actually understand Tomoko at all

Tomoko is vain and wants chad
>>
>>28609450
>literally can't speak more than 3 words to men
>has one friend that turned stacy that she resents for it
>spends all nights playing vidya
>entire series consists of her trying to become popular
>>
>>28610553
not really
it's more like she's deluded and thinks any guy she meets will like her, so she fixates on whoever's being nice to her at the moment. doesn't necessarily have to be chad, as seen with the fat otaku guy
>>
>>28610553
all girls want Chad, but Tomoko knows she would never get one, so she'd be fine with a robot just like you would be fine with ugly skinny girl even though you'd love to be with some hot Stacy
>>
>>28610624
>>28610620
>so she'd be fine with a robot
No she wouldn't

She's just so desperate that she clings to the first guy to pay her any attention. The instant a higher status male pays her attention she will be in his arms.

A girl like Tomoko would be completely unfaithful
>>
>>28610556
I dont really care if anyone believes me, like i already said.
i just want to give OP a genuine answer and hope maybe he does gain some knowledge or insight from it.
>>28610326
If i had any tips for talking to girls like me (i dont really know about other girls tbhq) talk to her about video games or anime? its great if you like the same thing and maybe you can even get her to play it with you? Im usually too shy to even voice chat, but it might work if you know them for a while and they trust you arent a creep who just wants to get it their pants.
>>
>>28610662
she only clings onto the first guy that gives her attention since her feelings are never reciprocated. assuming that they ever would be, she'd be too tunnel visioned on that person to even notice anyone else.
>>
I just want to suck on tomoko's toes...
>>
>>28610611
In the manga she becomes a roastie with friends who are legit stacies. The early chapters are the only good parts of the series. Tomoko is just coming out of her cocoon like ever girl does
>>
>>28610802
I'd love to smell her panties.
>>
My now gf sent me a clip of Tomoko

I had a crush on her and thought she meant that she liked someone else, so I gave up on her and dated someone else, we went to separate colleges but she still lived with parents

>She messaged me every so often
>Joked that she should come over
>She actually does
>Dumped the girl and took her virginity
>She is greatest gf

Gotta get em before they stay in college too long, usually by the 2nd-3rd year its too late
>>
File: 304.jpg (68 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
304.jpg
68 KB, 600x700
>>28610789
Stop this nonsense
>>
>>28609040
no OP, its an anime. anime is not real. 3d women are all roasties.
>>
>>28610862
why live if all women are roasties then
>>
>>28610816
>Wear a wig and suck your own

It's not the same. I want to know what tomoko's feet smell like and its texture.
>>
>>28610937
>Just suck on a drawn pic, lol
NO SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
>>
>>28611019
>no smelly tomoko feet

I'd like to see her run a marathon and see if her feet smell then.
>>
>>28609603
This anon is right, exactly this happened to my sister. We grew up in the same dysfunctional poorfag family, and before puberty she wasnt much different from me. But as she got into high school, betas started orbiting her, and she turned into a total Stacy. I vividly remember the first time when she showed off an expensive present an orbiter bought her for no reason. Now she has a rich boyfriend who regularly takes her out to places that my family could never afford to get to. Meanwhile I am a KV whose main source of entertainment is posting on a vietnamese embroidery forum.
>>
File: 1462422544463.jpg (86 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
1462422544463.jpg
86 KB, 600x601
>tfw you know a girl just like tomoko but you stopped talking to her

I'm so stupid
>>
They're too busy fucking Chad Robocock.
>>
>>28611323
is she really like Tomoko tho
>>
>>28611462
Take a long waIk on a short pier
>>
>>28611377
>>28611461
Obviously not exactly the same but very similar with looks and personality and interests
>>
>>28611542
Dont make me laugh, scum
>>
there's a qt who just started going to my pokemon league. She's really shy and sweet. And she's actually good at the game, unlike all the other girls who play to get more orbiters. I'm going to ask her out next time. Wish me luck guys.
>>
>>28611857
How is it not relevant? You asked if there's girls like that and I'm telling you there are.
>>
>>28609040
I know a girl like this (kind of looks like Tomoko too, if she were real) except she has a couple of friends including me, and she smells really bad.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't consider dating her, but I'm not sure it'd be worth the effort. I think she sees me as purely a friend anyways.
>>
>>28609040
Actually there is, but in the end they are shallow as your normal Stacy
>>
Watamote is a poor quality anime.

Tomoko a shit.
>>
>>28611979
Well yeah obviously. She doesn't really look like her that much. She exclusively wears Hawaiian shirts and shorts. But she's got a similar hairstyle and she's skinny.
>>
>>28612077
Nigga I meant she followed all the attributes in the OP except "doesn't smell" and "no friends", not that she was a carbon copy of some anime girl I've never heard of before today.
>>
>>28611979
>3d cant be 2d
Then why'd you ask?
>>
File: cyka pepe.jpg (59 KB, 480x445) Image search: [Google]
cyka pepe.jpg
59 KB, 480x445
>>28610828
REEEE WHY CAN'T WE HAVE NICE THINGS
>>
Literally all women are either normies or abhorrent, malformed flesh-beasts. There is no inbetween.
>>
>>28609040
Do cartoon girls exist..... nope I don't think so
>>
>>28612269
you wanna get knotted by a dog desu
>>28612332
all you own is a few pairs of cheap basketball shorts, a comp, and tomoko figurines

that aint worth much senpai
>>
>>28609040
Yes. My sister is exactly like this except she is not cute at all and has 2 friends. She is 18 years old and looks like a child, both in her face and body type. She also acts like a child and has no responsibilities or job. She has panic attacks if any new circumstance happens in her life. If you say 1 word of CONSTRUCTIVE criticism (not even mean criticism), she cries, freaks out, and has a full blown panic attack.

She has never cut her hair in her life except to get ugly bangs. Her hair is down to her knees, knotty, nasty, unwashed, and unbrushed. She showers once MAYBE every 3 days and only after my mom harasses her about how she smells bad.

She has a mole on her face that grows 3 thick, black hairs that come out 2 inches from her face. I used to tell her to pluck the black hairs because they are VERY noticeable as well as disgusting, and I would tell her in a very nice and sweet way that she should do it, but she would break down, cry, and have a full blown panic attack on the spot. Then my mom said "stop harassing your sister!!! do you think her friends really care about her hairy mole!!" I used to argue with mom about how she will never get a job, new friends, or any romantic interest, and nobody will respect her appearance no matter who she meets, but now I just stay quiet and let my sister have 2 inch long dark black thick hairs growing out of a mole on her face. It's her life she can ruin it how she wants.

Her friends don't really ever come over and they are as socially anxious as she is but they are somehow better off, I think because their mom actually forces them to go out and do things whereas my mom just coddles my sister. My sister ruins every joke and every story because she doesn't understand context of obvious shit and stops everything to receive clarification.
She's one of the most annoying people on planet earth, but she doesn't leave the house and she draws anime so take it or leave it I guess.
>>
>>28612378
Can I date your sister??
>>
>>28612378
is she fat? If not, I'd totally date her
>>
>>28612500
She is skinnyfat. She can jog for about 25 seconds then she's out of breath, but she is thin. I think she has a pudgy belly but it's very minimal. I haven't really checked. It's not like she is confident enough to ever wear tight clothing.
>>
>>28609040
Tomoko smells like old people house
>>
>>28609040
>but doesn't smell
That's where this falls apart. Other than that, I'm sure such a girl exists, and I'm going to find her.

>>28609065
>>28609075
Shudduuuuuuup.
>>
>>28612532
Where are you guys from?
Also you think she'd be up to a date with a robot?
>>
>>28612569
We're from michigan. No she doesn't date and mother wouldn't allow it anyway.
>>
>>28612378
Can I fuck her while you watch? We can take turns if you like.
>>
>>28612662
I dont think you know what a normie is pal
>>
>>28609281
If you're a grill, you can take your pick from any of us.

>>28609263
Well, yes, that is the appeal of Tomoko.
>>
>>28609040
5/8
You're still trash I wouldn't want to spend time with in person.
>>
>>28612662
Cebruz do you add nice boys from 4chan or no?
>>
>>28609528
>cebruz
I've been here for months now and I still don't know what that is. I seemed to find Cebruz's Tumblr, which would indicate that Cebruz is a real namefag who likes Tomoko as much as I do.. but it could also be that Cebruz was a meme before it became a Tumblr handle.
>>
>>28611319
You can add me if you want

Stop talking about me though

id/bandagebandaid
>>
>>28612755
The irony is that you're the biggest normie posting in this thread so far
>>
>>28610508
It's because you're a guy.

If you're not a guy, post your Skype and watch the flirts roll in.
>>
File: Juni.png (84 KB, 264x232) Image search: [Google]
Juni.png
84 KB, 264x232
>>28612806
>has a tumblr
>calling others normies
>>
File: Karen757.jpg (49 KB, 450x400) Image search: [Google]
Karen757.jpg
49 KB, 450x400
>>28612806
I've spent hours watching random overwatch videos in anticipation

>thought I wouldn't even like it much
>thought I wouldn't miss it when the beta ended
>thought I wouldn't be preordering it
>literally dying having to wait to play it
>>
>>28609040
Yes I'm all of the above except i hate most anime and I'm not a virgin
>>
Ah, so this is why I couldn't figure out who Cebruz was. His posts keep getting removed because he avatarfags.

Cebruz, just don't mention who you are. Pretend you're a normal anon using Tomoko images, and then other people can accuse you of being Cebruz. However, once they accuse you, make sure not to confirm or deny that you're Cebruz.
>>
>>28609990
Not the person you were talking to, but that's such a naive concept--relationships only make things a little better (depending on why you're in one) but they cannot alleviate a lot of life's problems. You remind me of people who think marriages solve bad relationships. Relationships take a lot of work, especially for long term; they can and will amplify and being to light all the bullshit that makes each party's life miserable. If both parties don't have the capacity to deal with those issues and their own (which femanon seems uninterested in doing) then her way of thinking is right. The relationship will be a waste of time and will only make more heartache
>>
>>28610008
Precision of speech, sir.
>>
File: 454.png (317 KB, 616x490) Image search: [Google]
454.png
317 KB, 616x490
>>28612532
Your sister isnt even close to momoko, fuck off with that story
>>28612551
she dont
What are you doing here normie?
>>>/r/eddit
>>28612183
We have a deal, you kill me and get enough money for two huskys
>>28612190
>Whats shitposting?
>>28612216
Cause the guy behind it is like us, he ruins everything he touchs
>>28612241
If you sell everything i own you could have maybe 3 or 4
>>28612269
Then you have enough money for 1 husky and everything he wants
>tfw im spending hours on a imageboard posting about stuff like this
KILL ME
>>28612354
Okay bye faggot
>9 days until Overwatch
>>28612367
This guy got it
>>28612378
tldr: 3d cant be 2d
>>28612420
>>28612500
>believes bait story
>>28612446
you like them a bit too much
>>28612564
>Normalfag redditor believes bullshit like this
Hello normie redditor
>>>/r/eddit
>>28612569
You are not a robot, just a desperate normie who wants to fit in, kys
>>28612642
>Another desperate normie who wants to fit in
>>28612711
>pal
normie get out
>>28612714
Your whole post is screaming
>Im a desperate normie cuck
>>28612732
Nice
>>28612734
Aslong the steam profile isnt full of red flags idc
>>28612752
I made tumblr since people always asked me stuff that caused me to blogpost, i try to be at least ontopic.
>>28612759
>9 days until overwatch
we are soon there
>>28612787
>damag controll of a normie
>>28612814
>Another desperate normie
>>28612865
Tumblr =/= making you a normie
>Roleplaying neckbeard lying for attetion
>>28612943
It dont matter at the end
>>28612960
>>28612986
(You) for trying it
>>28612887
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ09xdxzIJQ
>>
>>28612759

>Stop talking about me though

Why?

I won't add you though
>>
>>28613007
Are you for fucking real right now
>>
File: 65.png (132 KB, 405x400) Image search: [Google]
65.png
132 KB, 405x400
>>28613018
He wants to be fame for being himself, not a husky supporter
>>28613047
Im very bored and nothing to do
>>
>>28613067
can i bee ur second boyfriend?
>>
File: 1409789853826.png (14 KB, 203x209) Image search: [Google]
1409789853826.png
14 KB, 203x209
>>28613099
No fuck off, if it is shitposting i give you some points for trying it
>>
>>28613067
>Im very bored and nothing to do
I can tell. I honestly chuckled, and now I cant tell if I like you or not
>>
>>28613007
>Hello normie redditor
I'm a normie because I want someone like Tomoko?

>>Im a desperate normie cuck
Well, yeah, I am a desperate cuck. I'm not a normie, though. Is it even possible for a normie to be desperate?
>>
>>28612814
I'm not a dude
everyone eventually ditches me, so I just gave up altogether
>>
File: 56.jpg (23 KB, 794x326) Image search: [Google]
56.jpg
23 KB, 794x326
>>28613132
You dont
>>28613179
>Im a cuck
Not sure if i should feel bad for you or not
>>28613192
You are a dude
Here a (You) for lying online
>>
>>28613192
what letter does your name start with girly?
>>
>>28613214
You're right, i dont like you. Cunt.

Wanna fuck?
>>
File: 287.png (90 KB, 420x475) Image search: [Google]
287.png
90 KB, 420x475
>>28613219
Are you guys that desperate?
So a 80y old guy could post im a grill and everyone here would believe him?
The only true girls here a normies who just want attention
>>28613236
No, get out
>>
>>28612559
It says on back of vol 1.
>>
>>28613256
Playing hard to get, huh?
>>
>>28613192
Don't give up. All of us here need someone like you.

>>28613214
>Not sure if i should feel bad for you or not
This is /r9k/. Does being an open cuckold make me so much worse than the other people here? I'm a figurative cuckold, of course, not a literal one. I'm a pushover, basically.
>>
>>28613219
j but I go by an online name that starts with k
>>
>>28613303
then it isnt you, post your contact info fuckboi
>>
File: 4566.png (41 KB, 264x440) Image search: [Google]
4566.png
41 KB, 264x440
>>28613288
to get what? huh?
>>28613297
It makes you a failed normie desu
Since you had a gf
>>28613303
>>28613326
>He falls for the baits
Anon please
>>
>but doesn't smell
I imagine that Tomoko smells kinda weird.
>>
>>28613356
Me. Im all yours
>>
File: mfw.jpg (20 KB, 265x353) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
20 KB, 265x353
I hope I didn't make Bandage mad at me by talking about him
>>
>>28609040
im all this but a trap but i do have cherry shampoo
>>
File: 6383.jpg (40 KB, 505x571) Image search: [Google]
6383.jpg
40 KB, 505x571
>>28613360
She dont redditor, you should read it befor posting stuff like this
>>28613373
Idc about you anon :^I
>>28613380
>Posting about him again
keep making him mad
>>
File: 78.png (240 KB, 500x540) Image search: [Google]
78.png
240 KB, 500x540
>>28613389
>Normie redditor who wants attention
>Dont even know shit about watamote but use it to bait attention
A (You) for trying it
>>
>>28613390
You dont have to care about me, I just want to please you

i might suck at first, but i will get better in time, i swear
>>
>>28613389
trap with cherry shampoo? hnnnng please post pictures cutie i'm 5 seconds from flying over to wherever you live and cuddling you hard
>>
>get banned and thread is on auto-sage
>>
File: 2305.png (847 KB, 1305x1131) Image search: [Google]
2305.png
847 KB, 1305x1131
>>28613424
You cant, go home
>>28613428
>Newfags falls for a attentionwhore
Lurk more!
>>28613439
Sad, i will have to find a other thread then
>>
>>28613420
uh... i have watched watamote entirely. She gets ants on herself, looks silly trying to be cute, has a really normie girl who was her childhood friend and her brother. she also got caught in a lewd situation which her dad tucked her in from. dont bully me you bully.
>>
>>28613459
your home is my home

i'll even let you call me a normie
>>
File: 666.png (81 KB, 578x488) Image search: [Google]
666.png
81 KB, 578x488
>>28613482
>not reading
Bravo, she dont smell just you know
>>28613490
I have someone already, you are 2late faggotr
>>
>>28613509
he will leave you and break your heart, trust me. dont fall for his lies like a normie

and he doesnt have to know if it helps

i will fulfill your every need
>>
File: 299.jpg (78 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
299.jpg
78 KB, 800x600
>>28613530
Do you enjoy your life?
>>
>>28613509
what didnt i read? im sorry im really dumb. I never thought she smelt.
>>
>>28613428
buy me hormones and let me be a shutin neet and feed me and ok.
>>
>>28613356
>Since you had a gf
Never said I did, buddy.
>>
>>28613534
no, i used to pray for death

I just want to make someone happy at this point, doesnt matter about me.
>>
File: 3165.png (399 KB, 631x549) Image search: [Google]
3165.png
399 KB, 631x549
>>28613530
See>>28613534
>>28613577
Cuck = someone who is okay that his wife/gf cheated on it.
But nowdays cuck means you got cheated on
>>28613549
I thought your reply was for a other post.
Also you will never be close to her, you are just a gayboy who wear girl cloths and a wig

>>28613569
Oh you are a trans, sorry
>>
>>28613569
i need some reference pictures honey and you better be my lewd romantic lover every day
>>
>>28613590
That was a rhetorical question.
>>
>>28613598
My hair is natural, never touched a wig.
>>28613631
ok and no pics im scare
>>
File: 1457743452882.png (100 KB, 381x327) Image search: [Google]
1457743452882.png
100 KB, 381x327
>>28613631
It is easy to find a qt trans, you really need to use a site that only shit people use?
>>
>>28613638
oh... sorry...

>>28613598
have a nice day cutie. sorry for bothering you
>>
>>28613654
why are you scare? show everything but your face or blur it out idk. i want to see how cute you are
>>
File: 1458011309099.png (2 MB, 5000x5012) Image search: [Google]
1458011309099.png
2 MB, 5000x5012
>>28613654
Doesnt change the other stuff
>>28613663
>have a nice day
>Lying to me
REEEEEE
>>
>>28613692
not lying at all... everyone deserves to have good days from time to time.

actually thats not true, some people dont...

but i think you do. so i hope you do.
>>
>>28613663
>>28613719
Just get out of here and leave him alone, you weakling.
>>
File: 8573.png (56 KB, 320x354) Image search: [Google]
8573.png
56 KB, 320x354
>>28613688
>Fat neckbeard is THIS desperate
There is a reason why you dont have a bf or will ever have one
>>28613719
It is a lie when everyday is shit
>>
>>28613743
i dont want a landwhale 0/10 neckbeard
>>
>>28613743
im sorry to hear that. you and i are not so different after all.

>>28613727
hey, if i get a reply, then i will reply back, its only polite. just trying to be nice.
>>
>>28613018
Its just a little annoying to have my name spammed when I go and check the archive for mentions of me
>>
File: 1457759905410.png (51 KB, 278x375) Image search: [Google]
1457759905410.png
51 KB, 278x375
>>28613753
Thats pretty much anyone who lose his shit when someone who writes "im cute/ a girl" and starts to beg for pics
>>
>>28613743
>everyday is shit
Cebby just needs a hug ;w;
>>
>>28613778
You could just, you know, take off the trip. Or change it if you still crave attention.

But you wont, and everyone knows why.
>>
>>28613778

I don't really know what else to say, won't happen again
>>
>>28613692
>>28613688
cause i a

>>28613692
it does too! because my tits are mine and so is my peen. tomoko would never be this mean to me
>>
File: 1415480061878.jpg (32 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
1415480061878.jpg
32 KB, 500x341
>>28613778
Bandage

>>28613797
I wish life was this easy
>>
File: 4523.jpg (88 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
4523.jpg
88 KB, 960x640
>>28613854
She would since you are clearly a autist who thinks he could be a girl
>>
>>28613862
Would you let me in your home to hug you?
>>
File: 1457747298812.jpg (36 KB, 281x474) Image search: [Google]
1457747298812.jpg
36 KB, 281x474
>>28613892
____orginal___________No___________
>>
>>28613881
please dont say that to me. that is mean and it hurts my feelings.
>>
File: 140.jpg (82 KB, 616x800) Image search: [Google]
140.jpg
82 KB, 616x800
Looks like I will stay at home
>>
>>28613911
i figured as much perhaps you can receive a hug from someone you like
>>
File: 1457746092680.png (56 KB, 388x274) Image search: [Google]
1457746092680.png
56 KB, 388x274
>>28613917
Everything with a penis is a boy
>>
>>28613945
please stop. I asked you nicely please dont be mean to me.
>>
>>28613815
No it's nice to get mentioned, just not all at once by one person all over the place

Because then I have to look at the context of every mention of my name... It's a lot of work.......

*sweats*
>>
File: 8456.jpg (53 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
8456.jpg
53 KB, 720x960
>>28613927
>JUST fuck my shit up
>>28613942
too bad that he cant
>>28614019
Even if you take hormons, your gender is the same.
You sure you wont have any regret if you are 30 - 40y old?
>>28614037
>*sweats*
>>
>>28614054
>JUST fuck my shit up
what is this supposed to mean
>>
>>28614054
to be honest i dont think ill be 30 or 40. im really clumsy and a danger magnet and other people call me cute and a girl. but no if i live i think i won't regret it.
>>
>>28614100
would you be upset if i married you and called you my husband?

PLS LET ME MARRY YOU WHERE DO YOU LIVE
>>
>>28614146
you can marry you but no, the only thing id like close to being a boy is boiwife
>>
>>28614216
Can you please be my boiwife then? I want to spend the rest of my life waking up next to a cutie like you after a lewd affectionate night
>>
>>28614240
ok but you have to be into guns and prepping and living in the middle of nowhere
Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.