[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Met a cute black girl here on /r9k/, she lives about 5 hours
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: IMG-20160413-WA0051.jpg (61 KB, 719x904) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160413-WA0051.jpg
61 KB, 719x904
Met a cute black girl here on /r9k/, she lives about 5 hours away from me. She likes ask the things I like and we get along really well and I love talking to her.

I'm going to see her at the end of the month. Wish me luck robots.
>>
I'm wishing for bad luck now
>>
>>28608855
Take pics of her so we can finally see what bebe looks like once and for all
>>
>>28608915
Bebe would never meet a guy in person are you kidding
>>
> cute
> black girl

choose one
>>
>>28608855
how did you meet her?

original commento
>>
As long as you are happy OP.
Good luck
>>
File: hqdefault-1.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault-1.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>28608855
This can't wait a month.

>>28608915
>>
Describe what she looks like
>>
File: Virgin.jpg (23 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
Virgin.jpg
23 KB, 500x332
>>28610024
While I do agree with you, I also understand that people can think black are cute. Also I think any robot can look past the racism if it involves getting laid.
>>
>>28610037
She just responded to one of my posts on a thread, and I kept talking to her in the thread. Then eventually we added each other outside of 4chan.
>>
>>28610380
>look past the racism

Yea except I'm not racist lol. Im a white guy and I really don't care about the colour of someone's skin as long as I like them.
>>
>5 hours away
wtf does she live like 3 states away or something
>>
>>28608855
Why are you dating bebe?
>>
File: hansen.jpg (28 KB, 352x707) Image search: [Google]
hansen.jpg
28 KB, 352x707
>anons try to summon the worst tripfag
in this comfy thread.
>Thread will definitly become horrible
>mfw
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.