[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready for the matriarchy anon? Girls are outperforming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (505 KB, 678x760) Image search: [Google]
image.png
505 KB, 678x760
Are you ready for the matriarchy anon? Girls are outperforming boys in schools, more of them are entering university and are on their way to getting high paying jobs.
>>
Cool with me, as long as it means that I can sit on my arse at home while my gf/wife provides for the household.
>>
>Girls going to school for Partying 101 and Gender Equality studies = high paying jobs
>>
>>28608321
This.

If women take over, they better support us. Being a stay-at-home Dad will be hard, and rewarding work, especially when I teach them that women have to do all of the working, and all men have to do is tidy up the house
>>
>>28608273
You have no idea how fucked we are on all levels.
>>
>>28608450
They wont, they'll just be more unhappy than ever and not settle, but rather fuck single chads into their 60s.
>>
File: 22big__by_pixelmewr-d9h4i3x.gif (47 KB, 450x510) Image search: [Google]
22big__by_pixelmewr-d9h4i3x.gif
47 KB, 450x510
>>28608273
>female suicide rates rising
>lowest female fertility rate in decades
>lowering marriage rates
>women mostly going into soon obsolete fields
>minimum wage demands going to push more and more brick and mortar stores out of business
>pharmaceutical industries fucking us from both sides so hard that even insurance companies starting to go out of business
>fed is flat broke in reality
I think it's just going to be a gigantic nightmare for everybody.
>>
>>28608273
yes

i hope than when the matriarchy arrives i get an abussive alcoholic wife

femdom is a patrician fetish
>>
>>28608273

Am I ready for societal stagnation? No, but it isn't going to happen anyway.
>>
>>28608273
Yeah women studies are top paying jobs
>>
>>28608273
Enjoy paying welfare for an underclass of men with nothing better to do than rape and mug you.
>>
Yes, can't wait to marry and stay home doing nothing while being oppressed into not having any responsibilities
>>
>>28608821
>female suicide rates rising

How long until they catch up to the also rising male suicide rates, which are 4x greater
>>
>wife working her big butch ass off while i am at home drinking beer and playing vidya all day
>wife comes home begs me for sex later. "sorry i just dont feel like, it I have a headache, being a homehubby is hard work."
>mfw when fucking 9/10 stacy behind her back.
>>
>>28610531
Never. As long as men are around, women will always live easier lives on average
>>
>>28610605
Are we now coming full circle?
>>
>>28608273
>Girls are outperforming boys in schools
No they aren't.They resort to memorization of STEM sperg fields, and like the STEM spergs they fail to do anything meaningful in even high school English courses. Even in SS courses they can memorize history and arguments made in class then just spew it onto the page like the idiots they are.
>more of them are entering university
Universities accept woman because muh diversity even if they fail to meet every requirement.
>are on their way to getting high paying jobs.
Why do people think this is a good thing?
>>
>>28611248
>All that denial
>>
>>28608273

b-but muh wage gap. m-muh patriarchy.
>>
>>28608273
>Are you ready for the matriarchy anon?

It has been existing for the last 200 years at least senpai.
>>
>>28608273
But they don't earn it, the only reason is because people give them easy rides to meet gender equality targets.
>>
Universities get awards for having a high proportion of women completing degrees and promoting their career progression.

For example, see the UK's Athena SWAN award, which promotes women in STEM. Every university I have attended or applied to has made a point of showing their ranking on this award.
>>
>>28608273
who says anything of a man settling down?Being wholesome and honest are dead in this year.
>>
>>28612265
What this guy said desu senpai baka.
>>
>>28608273
good. it must suck being a woman, evolving so your hormones produce breasts, fat and wide hips, rather brain size or athleticism. atleast they can have a go and get involved with the society men have invented and built.
>>
File: kys.jpg (13 KB, 236x233) Image search: [Google]
kys.jpg
13 KB, 236x233
>>28608821
Western society is slowly collapsing. It's unsustainable, similar to any other large civilization. Humans are not suited to anything larger than a tribe/village.

I'm looking forward to the end
>>
>>28608273
Can it come sooner already so I don't have to blame myself for my difficulties?
>>
Can't wait to see the day when there's a genuine stigma for a guy to ever be stupid enough to get married. Guys are better off keeping their freedom, their money, their dignity, and their sanity. Enjoy the decline, gents, and watch while feminism destroys our civilization as it reaches its inevitable conclusion.
>>
So what?

So women will maybe have higher paying jobs in the future. That's fine.. I dont see the problem.

Not like there isnt an economic collapse coming anyways. That shit wont matter.
>>
>>28608901
>i hope than when the matriarchy arrives i get an abussive alcoholic wife
>femdom is a patrician fetish

C U C K
U
C
K
>>
File: 1460953125348.gif (1 MB, 199x166) Image search: [Google]
1460953125348.gif
1 MB, 199x166
Daily reminder: there is no one more privileged than a female in western society
>>
>>28608321
>>28608450

You retards aren't serious are you? Have you ever met women?

Even if you haven't, surely you've read the studies that show inarguably and conclusively that women only date up economically and aesthetically? Meaning you have to be a full-time earning man who outearns her to be her partner. And that doesn't even mean her sexual partner.

Period.
>>
>>28611975
>All that ignorance
>>
>>28615277
Give it a few more years of brainwashing from the media and they'll happily provide for me, trust me.
>>
>>28615277
this is a cultural thing and not universal. I'm in Ireland and most of the girls I know earn more than their boyfriends. That or they're both bums on benefits.
>>
File: 1462725827287.jpg (25 KB, 480x712) Image search: [Google]
1462725827287.jpg
25 KB, 480x712
>>28615112
<Being this retarded
Women are the least powerful in every aspect of human life. You're literally just spouting memes like everyone else here.
>>
>>28615277
What studies? What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>28611248
Look how ridiculous you are.
>>
File: 1459593020254-3.jpg (45 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1459593020254-3.jpg
45 KB, 600x900
>>28608821
This. All these happy "WOMYN POWER" articles are masking a deadly toxin seeping through our society.Men have given up on trying to keep it alive, women are too stupid to see it, and are intent on plundering and gloating while they still can while nonwhites come in and finish the job.
>>
>>28615277
holy shit for real? like whats the point to getting into a relationship if money is the only thing she loves?

gas the kikes, burn the heretics, race war now.
>>
>>28615617
>we was womynz, we's iz queenz now, we wun dis shit, got all dem jobs, all dem edumuhcationz
yes, enjoy your shit, multicultural west, you gonna love it!
enjoy 10% unemployment rate, that's where it's going when Hillary comes back, probably 15%.
enjoy that military industrial complex that wants to venture into rail technology and lasers and magnetic black hole money pits. THAT SHIT IS CASH.
enjoy men turning gay and transexual left and right and this new liberal society that is not only getting softer, but less jingoistic. (i hope we never go to war with an actual country that has a chance against us, like Russia, because it is not going to be pretty) we would send out an army of homos.
>>
File: Shinji.png (435 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Shinji.png
435 KB, 1366x768
Heh fine with me if i have more competitor which are less competitive by their nature.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.