[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When she becomes president, misogyny will be outlawed. How are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1459896092560.jpg (56 KB, 435x580) Image search: [Google]
1459896092560.jpg
56 KB, 435x580
When she becomes president, misogyny will be outlawed.
How are you gonna deal with that?
>>
>>28607432
post bout it on here
>>
>>28607432
Masturbating, mostly.
>>
>>28607432
It's simple! I do not live in the US.
>>
>>28607432
I guess I'll become an outlaw
>>
>>28607432
I'm not a misogynist so I won't have to deal.
>>
>>28607432
Doesn't matter because Shillary is a literal cuck and will almost surely not get elected.
>>
I have a twat, so people will just keep thinking I'm sardonic.
Maybe "underground railroad" some of these fags from r9k into the backwoods, they'll just end up murdering me, but that's fine too.
>>
You are delusional if you think she has a chance.

Her lead is already starting to evaporate.
>>
>>28607432

Then I'll help the south to rise again.
>>
She is not becoming POTUS!

The FBI is hot on her trail and will recommend she be indicted soon. She's done.
>>
>>28608099
Indicted for what, exactly?

Using the wrong email server? Hillary haters are so desperate.
>>
>>28607699
The actual campaign hasn't even begun yet. There hasn't even been one debate between her and Trump. You're delusional if you think anyone's won at this point.
>>
>>28607432
>misogyny will be outlawed
>people unironically believe this
>>
>>28607432
>implying misogyny is real
>>
>>28609260
Using a private email server to stash confidential information.

Nice try, Hill Shill. This is literal treason
>>
>>28609408
>This is literal treason

Except it isn't because

>Using a private email server to stash confidential information.

Right. But the only part of that which would be illegal is if the confidential information somehow leaked or got out to others on her watch. And there's been no proof that it did.

Stop holding out for a smoking gun. There isn't one.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.