[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has any of you been on the pilgrimage to Mecca?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1432324663959.jpg (566 KB, 725x580) Image search: [Google]
1432324663959.jpg
566 KB, 725x580
Has any of you been on the pilgrimage to Mecca?
>>
>>28607232

I think someone should take a bomb there and blow it up.
>>
>>28607303
#NUKES4RAMADAN
>>
>>28607232
>tfw you'll never found a religion based around the concept of the mystery box
>>
I dont like muslims, but their writing looks cool
>>
NOT EVEN SQUIDWARD'S HOUSE
>>
someone educate me
what the fuck is it about that box
From what ive understood its just a meteorite or something in there
does the quran even mention this shitbox?
>>
>>28607394
That's arabic. Not all arabs are muslims, but most are, unfortunately.
>>
>>28607691
You shouldn't be worried that most arabs are muslim. You should be worried that most muslims are arab. Islam is actually a pretty cool religion.
>>
You think if you blew that thing up all the Muslims would drop dead Phantom Menace style?
>>
>>28607801
Maybe i should be worried about both. And i disagree, islam is toxic.
>>
>>28607801
>You should be worried that most muslims are arab.
Holy fucking shit you are a retard.
Arabs barely make 20% of the population of Muslims.
>>
>>28607232
can we stop talking about muslim and islam in /r9k/ ? keep this shit in /pol/, i don't want to see hate comments here, i'm not ready.
>>
>>28607952
> i'm not ready.

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>28607982
How is tumblr bad ? It's artsy and edgy and people who have lots of unique ideas are superior to anyone.
>>
>>28607586

I think it's the original mosque or something but I can't remember
>>
File: il_340x270.610058991_jkb3.jpg (26 KB, 340x270) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.610058991_jkb3.jpg
26 KB, 340x270
Islam is cancer and so is Christianity and Judaism. These kike religions should be eradicated. Europe should have stayed pagan
>>
>>28608168
so go back there.
>>
>>28608341
Fuck yes, brother
>>
>>28608341
Why don't you go back to listening to edgy teen music or burn down a church or something?
>>
this is a FRIENDLY REMINDER that all male pilgrims to mecca must present their penises to the OFFICIAL HAJJI DICK INSPECTOR as proof of their circumcision
>>
>>28607586
Know that i've never been to Makkah but my brother has. So that building is known as the Ka'bah was said to have been built towards the beginning of time and was destroyed in "The Great Flood". The building was then reconstructed by Prophet Ibrahim/Abaram and his son, Prophet Ishmael. The meteorite your talking about is a stone located on the side of the building and isn't the building itself
>>
I thought the entire thing was a stone cube, but then it turned out that the stone is some tiny piece of shit in the corner, and this is just a regular building.
>>
>>28608985
You mean his faggot shitskin son that he abandoned

If it weren't for oil Arabia would just be some sandy shithole
>>
>>28607232

I went a few years ago... really great spiritual experience. Of course, Saudi has its (many) problems, but honestly, because I had a British passport I was treated exceptionally well and people in general were really impressed to see a Muslim from a western country. Spiritually it was massively uplifting, gave me a good direction in life. I'd like to go back but it is expensive as hell. Also met Muslims from so many countries... from Sri lanka to Brazil... really quite amazing.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.